• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Pics of your Stash

Haha those are really specific numbers for dosages. 13.5mg!? Extended release?

Haha those are really specific numbers for dosages. 13.5mg!? Extended release?
Yeah they also have 36mg, when I saw the 13.5 I was like WTF kinda dosage is that. They have little beads of oxycodone coated in carnuba wax that makes crushing them almost impossible bc it wants to smear

That's Xtampza ER which is oxycodone
Before I saw xtampza I thought the yellow and white ones were instant release oxycodone 5mg because of the coloring. How long a period of time are these released because those are pretty shirty er dosages to be effective?

Before I saw xtampza I thought the yellow and white ones were instant release oxycodone 5mg because of the coloring. How long a period of time are these released because those are pretty shirty er dosages to be effective?
It's supposed to be 12hr but it doesn't last that long. I usually get 6 or 7 hrs out of em and with the doses being so low it's not very good. It also takes at least 2 hrs to start working, it has to be taken with food and they prefer that it's a high calorie high fat meal, which is a pain in the ass bc I have never been able to eat 1st thing in the morning. I'd rather take OxyContin than these bc at least OC works faster and it doesn't require a high fat meal, but at least it's something. Check out the reviews for Xtampza on drugs.com there's lots of ppl that don't like it bc it takes forever to start working
Xtampza ER dosage to IR oxycodone: 9mg 10mg, 13.5 15, 18 20, 27 30, 36 40. That's what is listed on the Xtampza website and packaging.

My current prescriptions. The Xanax is not a prescription though. Pfizer's alprazolam bars are not available as a prescription. We have different tablets that are produced by Pfizer and contain alprazolam. But not the bars. Even though there is a lot of fakes around it is easy to see that they are fakes. I haven't seen any fakes that are even close to resembling the real deal (of cause if I have bought bars that are very well made and also contain a benzo resembling the effects of alprazolam I would know that they are fakes :p)

Last edited:
Before
2vboe9y.jpg

After
21k9xd4.jpg

Enough for the night and a wake and bake lol

View attachment 12504View attachment 12510View attachment 12506View attachment 12507View attachment 12508View attachment 12509

My current prescriptions. The Xanax is not a prescription though. Pfizer's alprazolam bars are not available as a prescription. We have different tablets that are produced by Pfizer and contain alprazolam. But not the bars. Even though there is a lot of fakes around it is easy to see that they are fakes. I haven't seen any fakes that are even close to resembling the real deal (of cause if I have bought bars that are very well made and also contain a benzo resembling the effects of alprazolam I would know that they are fakes :p)
Lekker stash bud. We don't have xannas bars and only in tabs from 0.5mg to 1mg tabs. But they pharmacy grade and on RX so I know they good. I'm actually lucky having a pharmacies that if you know the right people working at the right time and I can almost get a anything under the counter if you know what I mean. But even my own benzo stock is running low.

View attachment 12504View attachment 12510View attachment 12506View attachment 12507View attachment 12508View attachment 12509

You are honestly lucky if those bars have any benzos in them at all. I know exactly where they come from, only one darknet vendor sells them in fake Pfizer bottles, they are notoriously bad. They at least used to be etizolam but recently they are just random chemicals pressed into bar shape. If you can get them tested before taking them please do. I personally would not take those bars without a lab test. At best you will get etizolam in those bars though no alprazolam I would bet money on it. At worst they contain doxepin a random old antidepressant.

That oxy, nitrazepam, and clonazepam stash got me drooling tho. Real pharmas mate that's the ticket. Those Rivotril blisters the same ones I get on prescription too they come from Spain but get imported by a UK pharma company they just put a sticker on top of the blisters lol. Nice to have proper Roche Rivotril 2mg on script.

What is in the Sandoz 15mg blisters in the first pic?

casual drug discussion like sharing stash pictures does do something toward harm reduction. it brings drug users to the site, where directly hr-related information and resources are disseminated.

Very nicely put hydro. I'm going to have to save this quote somewhere.

You are honestly lucky if those bars have any benzos in them at all. I know exactly where they come from, only one darknet vendor sells them in fake Pfizer bottles, they are notoriously bad. They at least used to be etizolam but recently they are just random chemicals pressed into bar shape. If you can get them tested before taking them please do. I personally would not take those bars without a lab test. At best you will get etizolam in those bars though no alprazolam I would bet money on it. At worst they contain doxepin a random old antidepressant.

That oxy, nitrazepam, and clonazepam stash got me drooling tho. Real pharmas mate that's the ticket. Those Rivotril blisters the same ones I get on prescription too they come from Spain but get imported by a UK pharma company they just put a sticker on top of the blisters lol. Nice to have proper Roche Rivotril 2mg on script.

I'm lucky as I get all my med directly from the pharmacy, most without script but hey, wellcome to SA. But at least I know all news are legit lol

Very nicely put hydro. I'm going to have to save this quote somewhere.

I'd also argue pics can help with HR when it comes to things like Xanax presses where distinctive ones like the pic at the top of this page can easily be identified by anyone who is familiar with the DNMs. In his case those bars are notorious for containing random drugs depending on each batch and rarely contain alprazolam. So I've now warned him of this and encouraged him to get one tested if possible. That's definitely harm reduction.

I got to add 2C-EF to my stash today, I'm fairly giddy about it. I've actually added 6 psychedelics to my stash since I posted those pictures a few pages back, but I've been excited to try 2C-EF for well over a decade when the first few reports came out after a lovely old Bluelighter was the first to synth it. :) Sounds like the holy grail of 2C-Xs from the few reports there are.

If you have a stash then something isn't right.

How do you figure? What if you like to use drugs sometimes and you don't want to have to find and buy them every single time you want to do them?

I agree, with known fakes there is scary as hell. Here in the States there were fake bars that were out and they didn't even test positive for alprazolam in any of the 10000 pills tested. The one thing that they did test for was fentanyl, the news article said that some had 1mg while others were in the 8mg range. One kid was 16 and never did anything and supposedly one of his friends gave him one after a "stressful event".
Now they are putting fentanyl in everything including coke, XTC, fake oxy, hydro and benzos. Damn ppl that don't care if they kill someone and they just want a quick dollar

I agree, with known fakes there is scary as hell. Here in the States there were fake bars that were out and they didn't even test positive for alprazolam in any of the 10000 pills tested. The one thing that they did test for was fentanyl, the news article said that some had 1mg while others were in the 8mg range. One kid was 16 and never did anything and supposedly one of his friends gave him one after a "stressful event".
Now they are putting fentanyl in everything including coke, XTC, fake oxy, hydro and benzos. Damn ppl that don't care if they kill someone and they just want a quick dollar

It's scary as fuck. There was one single bar tested here in the UK that contained 10mg alprazolam. You read that right. No, not a typo.

Luckily we have a free drug testing service so whenever I get a new batch of bars I send one there before I take one. I have a solid reliable source and what he sells are 100% presses but they're always alprazolam. Got results back from my current batch and once again I am happy they contain real alprazolam. Doses vary between bars, a quarter of one feel like a half of another, but none are stupid high like 10mg I'd say the dose variance is more like 1-6mg. Not exactly great is it... but at least they're alprazolam.

Whenever possible I will buy the blister packed 1mg alprazolam brands like Ksalol which always come back as legit from the lab tests and the dose is bang on because it's actual pharma. But they're often out of stock since they gotta be diverted from legit pharma sources while bars can be pumped out in huge amounts from the lab.

Reactions: CFC

I sent the Xanax bars at the picture down to Energy Control last Monday. I haven't received the lab test yet. I almost never buy tablets that come loose and not in their original packing. However, when it comes to these 2 mg Xanax bars, I have bought more bars loose that actually contain alprazolam, than I have bought bars in packing that actually contain alprazolam.
I haven't taken any the bars delivered in the packing on the picture, it is the first time I have bought bars in that exact packing. But I suspect that your guess are correct. They probably contain Etizolam. I know the seller pretty good and there is no doubt that he gets high from those bars. Etizolam is actually my favorite benzodiazepine (well, technically it is wrong to call Etizolam a benzodiazepine. Thienodiazepine would be correct). But as I haven't seen that packing before, I took my chances and bought 100 tablets to get them tested. But due to your statement, I no longer think that those are actually alprazolam.

The 15 mg Sandoz tablets is Oxazepam.