• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Pics of your Stash

Never had K in that form before. Only as powder or liquid. Cool though.

9gqj1hj.jpg

These fancy time release ones proper have me fucking nodding all day! And I've got a tolerance too (a whole entire blister pack of those IR gives me just a mild high) so I'm extremely impressed.

Figure nodding out while watching Drugstore Cowboy is a perfect combo.

I often get ketamine shards, they probably are broken down from rocks like that. Never had it as a full rock myself though.

IMG-20190804-121601741.jpg

Remaining of hopefully whats supposed to be an emergency 5mg diazepam stash. Hopefully that works out. 5mg diazepam aren't good for much else.

I displayed my entire stash some number of pages back. I have added 6 or 7 psychedelics to it since. :)

oh but someone liked my post and that made my day so maybe i'll upload some of my pics... lets see what CAPTAIN HAS in his stash (only going to post stuff that's totally legal or already 100% consumed because massive paranoia)

ugh now i have to go and upload them all to imgur and post here *so don't give a fuck would rather be debating gun laws with liberals and the right* *SIGHHH*

ok this first one is totes done and gone and is a very very very rare treat (I normally avoid this shit and its users like the plague because they're worse than cancer)

NSFW:
0S9adQn.jpg

I nsfw'd it in case it were to trigger anyone. P.S. that kept me up for an additional 2 days after 1 day of no-stim awakeness and then I found a tiny bit left and had one additional shot later on. Craziness. I see what some of y'all put in a single shot and I'm like HOLY SHIT NOOOOO

v3laIkm.jpg

this is what a dozen grams of good generic shatter looks like.

5F6StAL.jpg

the yellow ones (the blue ones tend to snap in half a bit better so I like them more but both are nice) just to show off (I hate to rub it in y'alls faces if y'all can't get the legit bars SORRY GUYS support your local Mexican meth dealers <3)

oh and I have another pic but it has a URL in it and I don't want to inadvertently "SOURCE" so I can't post it w/o some editing

Gabapentin is so nice. I took some yesterday for my show I played, makes me fearless. Almost as good as phenibut, in a somewhat different way.