Attachments

• 20190426_183926.jpg
    20190426_183926.jpg
    467.5 KB · Views: 25
  • 20190620_152132.jpg
    20190620_152132.jpg
    638.2 KB · Views: 25
Reactions: CFC
Damn when was the like feature added...someone realized its about incentivization nowadays ??????❤❤❤❤❤❤

• Haha
Oh boy Wilson, I'm jealous of that benzo collection. Definitely in my best interests not to have that much on hand tho.
I just try and get 10-20 at a time maximum to ensure I don't fuck my life up too much.
I just have no self control once that first benzo or 3 melt under my tongue then it's gobble gobble like a fucked turkey.

I tend to have surprisingly good self-control with benzos. I made a stash of a few hundred Xanax last for a couple years. Opiates on the other hand... whole other story.

My benzo need isn't pretty high so I don't really use them daily but I always like having a good wide variety of stock as needed for certain circumstances. Plus I stock up every week and add more as my supplier have lol.

Plus I have a good variety of weed as well. Its only opiates/opiods that I try not to stock up on as I know I will use/abuse them very quickly. I always try not to use opiates/opiods for more then 3 days and on my off days its benzos and weed only and maybe from to to time I will add gabapentin in the mix

4js49g.jpg

Pic of my cannabis stock

I tend to have surprisingly good self-control with benzos. I made a stash of a few hundred Xanax last for a couple years. Opiates on the other hand... whole other story.

Yeah I managed to keep a few thousand valium for over a decade, but I have no interest in downers at all. Stims, otoh, won't last 5 mins around me.

Mmmm. tasty. I really actually like the taste of fresh psilocybin mushrooms. When they're dried it gets weird though it's very bearable, I never got people thinking it was so horrible to eat them. But fresh, they taste nutty and delicious, Cubensis at least.

When I posted my stash pics, I forgot to include my weed, my san pedro cactus powder, and my mushrooms. Also my huge jar of almost a gram of etizolam solution. Fortunately benzos are easy to use responsibly for me, I don't care for them as drugs unless I'm extremely anxious and can't work through it, or to come down from things when I need to sleep. Also since the photos I posted, I have 6 new tryptamines as well as a bit 4-MMC on the way

8BwyVTD.jpg

MZsHmTj.jpg

Legit OC's and DHC ahhhhh.
Damn I miss the OC's bc all I needed was a hose clamp to make it fine enough to make some lines. I hate the OP formula bc there's no crushing it, just as long as they don't change the IR oxy to the way the OP turns gummy when wet

thanks for the reply. i like the color. soothing, like 10mg valium.
I have a shitload of 10mg valium, thanks to my shrink bc my PTSD, anxiety, and bipolar 2 have been kicking my ass for years. I don't mess with xanax tho bc I'm super irritable the next morning after taking .5mg but valium don't make me feel that way.

Just a piece of my stash I didn't put the oxycodone 10mg in the pic and I have about 180 more valium stashed around here.20190625_235944.jpg

What's I'm the capsules??

Wish.i.had a stash, but soooon hopefully I'll have a g of tina to tuck into! Tomorrow hopefully, today would be a miracle, so I doubt it...

What's I'm the capsules??

Wish.i.had a stash, but soooon hopefully I'll have a g of tina to tuck into! Tomorrow hopefully, today would be a miracle, so I doubt it...

They are xtampza, oxycodone in curiously dosed formulations (such as 9mg, 13.5mg, 18mg)