• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Pics of your Stash

Okee... here we go, pics of my stash. This doesn't include a big jar of etizolam solution, weed, and some mush I have in storage:

V1EW0QX.jpg

B8T3xim.jpg

3oLBf0E.jpg

8TAMP0Z.jpg

1IYNfs8.jpg

That's a crazy collection, Shadowmeister. Also, props for storing it like a pro (I mean having the container weight on the label).

I don't have a collection because I don't trust myself with anything. I only get the drugs I'm prepared to consume in the near future, because it always turns into hardcore abuse if I stockpile. So no point in showing a few bottles of solutions.

I don't keep a collection of stimulants or downers because I'd use them all. I just keep psychedelics and dissociatives because I have no problem only using them when the time is right. Like I recently got 4-FMA, 2-FMA, and 3-MMC... all gone already. I'm getting more 2-FMA and also 2-FA soon, hoping I can keep them as functional stimulants since they're not too euphoric and aren't too compulsive, because 2-FMA anyway is amazing for getting shit done. We'll see.

The only stimulant I have managed to hang onto is the mCPP you see in the photos because piperazines are shit and I hate mCPP. =D I'm quite sure I'll never touch it again. In fact I had 7 grams minus 2 doses, I fit about 2 grams into that vial and just dumped the rest out.

"Not that we needed all that for the trip, but once you get locked into a serious drug collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can."

-Hunter S. Thompson

Words I live my life by =D

I'll never use all of those drugs. Some of them I'll maybe never use again even. Some of them I got just so I could try it and write a trip report and then didn't care for it enough to revisit (I also collect trip reports in a manner of speaking). I've got 50-something on Erowid (using my normal name... in a few days my divorce will finally be all over and I can change back)

Also, props for storing it like a pro (I mean having the container weight on the label).

Yes it's really useful, makes it a piece of cake to tell how much is left.

Btw Shadow I'd love to read your trip reports=)Thought it was much just me who loved tripping and writing them xD

Also, props for storing it like a pro (I mean having the container weight on the label).

Yeah I do like ALD more than 1p, I just find it better and closer to actual LSD, in fact the only difference is I find it consistently smoother and more reliably euphoric than LSD. I think I probably like actual LSD the best just because it's a little sharper if you know what I mean.

Here are all my trip reports. You might recognize me as a different name from Erowid... gonna change my name back in a few days when my divorce settlement finally goes through but I changed it to make sure she couldn't use my online activities to screw me over.

Nice collection. I haven't really tried any of the rare groove tryptamines or lysergamides (been somewhat lucky with phenethylamines and MDxx compounds though).

Have to be really selective about ordering things here as there's a good chance they won't show unfortunately.

What are your top picks?

Hmmm... hard to say because it kinda depends on the scenario. But I'd say overall, it's 2C-C, 2C-E, DOC, and 4-HO-MiPT. I actually haven't tried DPT yet but I suspect it would make the top of the list too, I also have high hopes for DOB but haven't tried it yet either. Oh and AMT, AMT is fantastic. And all the lysergamides are great. 2C-B would be on there too if I had any, hoping to add that soon, I actually like 2C-C a little more though but they're both great. 2C-E is probably the most powerful psychedelic I've done to date, but it's kind of intimidating too. The most insanely intense, ego crushing experience of my life was on 2C-E.

I like almost all of them.

Oh I also have a pound of san pedro cactus powder, forgot about that. :)

Btw just out of interest could the police find my account and link it to a picture of my stash if i posted a Q of weed or something? Not that a Q is that much

Btw just out of interest could the police find my account and link it to a picture of my stash if i posted a Q of weed or something? Not that a Q is that much

Unlikely although I suppose it's a possibility. Doubt they'd go to the trouble.

Hmmm... hard to say because it kinda depends on the scenario. But I'd say overall, it's 2C-C, 2C-E, DOC, and 4-HO-MiPT. I actually haven't tried DPT yet but I suspect it would make the top of the list too, I also have high hopes for DOB but haven't tried it yet either. Oh and AMT, AMT is fantastic. And all the lysergamides are great. 2C-B would be on there too if I had any, hoping to add that soon, I actually like 2C-C a little more though but they're both great. 2C-E is probably the most powerful psychedelic I've done to date, but it's kind of intimidating too. The most insanely intense, ego crushing experience of my life was on 2C-E.

I like almost all of them.

Oh I also have a pound of san pedro cactus powder, forgot about that. :)

2C-C & 2C-B-fly and 4-ho/5-meo MIPT & DIPT I hope to try eventually. Hopefully this country lightens up at some point regarding psychedelics.

Could be worse though:

P101211-09-55-01.jpg

Mushrooms are plentiful and in season most of the year.

Australian-Cannabis.jpg

Nice variety of outdoor cannabis

Last edited:
Very nice. :) I used to have a san pedro, bridgesii, bridgesii var monstrose, and peruvianus, but unfortunately one Spring I put them outside a bit too early and it got down to 24 degrees at night, in the morning I realized my error and brought them inside and as soon as they warmed up they collapsed into piles of goo. :( I'm still upset about it, I had them for like 4 years, they were beautiful.

DiPT is the craziest thing. Such a unique substance, it does to your hearing what DMT does to your vision. Something moves inside your ear and then everything sounds utterly different. I need to do it again sometime. A lot of early trip reports and I think TIHKAL suggest it has no mental trip but that's totally wrong from my experience. It's just such a weird substance, totally worth acquiring and trying.