• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Tripping Thread: Euphoric Rambles for Swirling Souls

That's a shame, man. :/ That sounds like it would have been a great deal! Are you at least going to get those compounds at all? It would be a real bummer to miss out on them entirely just because you were a little too slow!

I just ate 25 mg of 4-HO-EPT, so I'll see you guys on the other side. =D

I just ate 25 mg of 4-HO-EPT, so I'll see you guys on the other side. =D

--------\▔\
--------)....)
-------/..../▂▂▂
▂▂╱┈ ▕▂▂▂▏
▉┈-┈┈ ▕▂▂▂▏
▉┈-┈┈▕▂▂▂▏
▔▔╲▂▕▂▂▏

Looking forward to your report Kaleida!

I was wondering about molecules like MPT, EPT, MET (and their subbed counterparts) ... does the "long bit" of the antlers always end up on the same side, or are there stereoisomers (is that even considered a stereoisomer?).

Yeah that's a bummer Xorkoth, those are some interesting chemicals.

It would be neat to have a complete collection of pihkal/tihkal chems. I bet there's some people around here who are pretty close.

I can't wait to hear all about it Kaleida :D I read your MiPT trip report that you'd sent me yesterday which has more than excited me for those lesser known tryptamines and hearing your experiences!

Nice Kaleida! I'm looking forward to the report! Excited in fact!

But no, not getting them at all. :( I was REALLY excited about those ones, I got to try MEM once and it was really nice, and supposedly when added to MDMA it's incredible. But, I did get escaline and proscaline, people say escaline is almost as good as mesc and more potent... I probably just got a lifetime supply with sharing. I hope it's really that good, because I love mescaline and I'd use it more often if I ever had it. My friend has some and every so often I have used it... actually maybe only once. Proscaline too. And 3C-E because, why not? Crashing recently described it as quite nice.

Nice to be off opiates and have disposable income again. :) Next I gotta restock some trypts, I used almost all of mine sharing with my friend and the two of us doing exploratory music creation.

The asymmetrical ones always seemed better. With few exceptions. See "foxy" vs "moxy" &c. Symmetrical ones for obvious reasons tended to be more potent per weight but heavier on the body per unit of getting high so to speak.

Thanks for the support, guys! I'll definitely try to have the report up by the end of the night if at all possible. :)

perpetualdawn, that hand is awesome, haha. About your question about the tryptamines, that's something I really would like to know for certain too. Though, my basic understanding from reading stuff around the web is that when the molecule interacts with the receptor it's expected to take whichever conformation can be freely accessed that has the best fit. So, maybe which ends up where just depends on the binding site? I really couldn't say for sure though!

psy997, I'm glad you checked it out and that you liked it! That really was a very special experience for me, that is one deeply promising molecule. I'm also glad I could get you more on board for these molecules, I really think you'll enjoy your time with them if you treat them right! ;)

Xorkoth, that really is too bad. :( I feel your pain! I've definitely had a good few molecules slip out of my fingers just because I was slightly too late.... Hopefully you will get another chance though, as we've been saying this really is a great time for access to novel psychedelics! In the meantime though, I hope you very much enjoy the ones you are getting. :) I would actually be quite interested in hearing about your experiences with escaline and proscaline too, and also 3C-E, but especially the first two. Those two don't seem to get nearly as much love as you'd expect from such close analogues of mescaline!

SKL, I am right there with you; the asymmetrical tryptamines rock! I mean, the symmetrical ones are good too, especially of the simple and 4-substituted variety at the right doses, but there does seem to be a certain magic about the others. I really feel that there is something to it too, like, on a deeper biological level.... Like, as just one example, mushrooms, 4-HO-DET, 4-HO-DPT, and 4-HO-DiPT are all more likely to give me a certain type of visual effect than 4-HO-MET, 4-HO-MPT, or 4-HO-MiPT, and I also didn't get it on the 4-HO-EPT. I really wonder what it could be about those molecular shapes that causes them to behave so differently when interacting with our receptors?

So, I'm mostly just checking for now to show that I didn't die lol. It's T+3:15 right now and most of the tripping is already over by now, but I'm still feeling really good and would rather be listening to music or something to that effect than here typing on the computer, though it already feels much easier than it did half an hour ago. Let me just say, wow.... This is going to be a really fun time you guys. ;) Regardless of what people think about it, whether they just love it or it's not their style, this is a tryptamine that's definitely going to be remembered. Smooth, powerful, euphoric.... It's got the makings of a great psychedelic, and that's without even getting into the specifics. I'm definitely going to have a lot to say about this one.

But for now, I'm going to go back to dancing to Shpongle. =D

Took some LSD two days ago to abort cluster headaches, was saving it to drop with a friend (had the tab for over a year) but what had to be done had to be done.

It was raining most of that day but as I peaked the clouds broke and the sun came out for three-four hours. I found a private place behind one of the barns and just sat and watched the animals grazing in one of our fields while soaking up the sun. I thought a lot about what I've been going through (crippling depression) over the last month or so and I came up with this: "Looking for logic in the chaos just leads to more chaos".

Last edited:
animals are funny

ZGMOzQD.jpg

Nice Kaleida! I'm looking forward to the report! Excited in fact!

But no, not getting them at all. :( I was REALLY excited about those ones, I got to try MEM once and it was really nice, and supposedly when added to MDMA it's incredible. But, I did get escaline and proscaline, people say escaline is almost as good as mesc and more potent... I probably just got a lifetime supply with sharing. I hope it's really that good, because I love mescaline and I'd use it more often if I ever had it. My friend has some and every so often I have used it... actually maybe only once. Proscaline too. And 3C-E because, why not? Crashing recently described it as quite nice.

Nice to be off opiates and have disposable income again. :) Next I gotta restock some trypts, I used almost all of mine sharing with my friend and the two of us doing exploratory music creation.
I really like escaline. Oral was mad GI distress. Plugging 60-100mg is just peachy though

Feeling the beginnings of regret of not having remembered to buy more magnesium before this DOC :p

Quick edit abilities accessed, going for magnesium!

I understand now. I tricked myself into this, an amphetamine - heh. I cannot be caged, I have to be outside. I hope for the best of all of us we all get outside today and realize what all it means that we can do so.

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Last edited:
Haha, let me know how that goes. :p I was thinking of trying magnesium for my next DOC experience as well.

Turns out proscaline was out too... :( But, I got an extra gram of escaline to make up for it. :)

Awesome Kaleida, I'm gonna check it out now.

Check out the support Erowid thread I just stickied everyone. ;)

Darn, that's harsh! Sorry you keep having to feel that disappointment. :\ But the extra gram of escaline is definitely nice! I'm still very interested in what you'll have to say about that one at least. :)

And awesome, I hope it's informative! :)

And yes, please everyone check out Xorkoth's Erowid thread! If you've ever wanted to give back or do more to support the online drug community, this your way to do it. They go out of their way to give us all the information about these substances that they can and they deserve all the help they can get!

Thanks for the Erowid thread guys :D

I'm off to a state park! Good day to you all!

Escaline sounds better than proscaline anyway, I just wanted to try them both. Proscaline is described as light and euphoric but never achieving any depth. What I REALLY wanted however was to pick up escaline, proscaline, isomescaline, methylallylescaline, TMA-2, and TMA-6, which I could have done had I been quicker. I have had terrible luck with MAL... I ordered some from a Chinese vendor some time ago and they failed to send it in my package, and told me on my next order they'd give me a free gram. Well they didn't send it the next time either, OR the next time, and after that they shut down. Sent everything else all times but for some reason MAL eludes me...

Anyway Escaline has been described to me as almost as good as mescaline but more potent. Looks like I'll have as much as I could ever want so I'm happy about that. :) I love mescaline but to use it I either have to source expensive mescaline HCl, or use a friend's, or consume cactus. So it will be nice to have a close alternative readily available.

Just re-upped on some 4-sub-trypts too, about time. :) 4-AcO-DMT, 4-HO-MiPT, 4-AcO-MET and 4-AcO-DET. Plus I picked up some base MPT which should be very interesting indeed. :)

I'm of the impression that proscaline sounds not worth the time as well. I've had a small amount of MAL and AL on the deck for a while, and just haven't gotten around to trying it. Also sitting on some filtered + reduced cactus tea that I'm looking forward to trying. Escaline is interesting too, I hope these mescaline analogs stay under the legal radar for a long time.

Looking forward to hearing your impression of MPT Xorkoth!

Yeah so am I! Just gotta wait on the whole bitcoin thing... grumble grumble.

Bitcoin, encyption, cutting edge drugs off the internet ... it all feels so cyberpunk or something..

Yeah and why do they limit you so much on how much you can buy at once? bank transfer it's 5 business days and instant buy I can only do 300 in a week, and I just bought a bunch of other stuff so... wait time.