• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Tripping Thread: Euphoric Rambles for Swirling Souls

The Holy Bible: New International Intelligence Version - now with fully featured appendixes A-G listing all Felonies and Misdemeanors Classes A through B!

3982-550x-lain%20god.jpg

I live in the wired

I really really loved Lain. I think it's the only anime I've watched in it's entirety. Well, one of the only TV series I've watched as a whole actually hehe. The other two ones being Hannibal and True Detective. I'm kind of lazy when it comes to watching series, I don't seem to get "hooked". But yeah, Lain was pretty cool. I watched it before Drugs were a thing in my life, but in retrospective it really makes me think of dissociatives for some reason. I think I need to re-watch it soon.

how the fuck can anyone just get your criminal records?

There are many websites where you can pay $10-$20 and search arrest records and such for up to 3 people. America ya know. Its like "Okay, you wont give me a job? Well you look well off, whats your address. Lemme get mask, gloves, and a burner and Ill be seeing you later, okay?"

I used to run serious background checks on everyone I worked with, and not some civilian stuff either. Won't go into detail about that. Better left to the imagination but trust me I'd get to know you better than your mom does as far as interactions with the powers goes. The funniest shit was this one chick who did like 3 years in Bedford Hills and was trying to make herself out to be a badass and how it was for some drug charges that she never snitched on nobody but it turns out it was for check kiting, lmao. Hearing her come clean was a trip. I just wanted to impress you have you not think I'm whatever kind of white trash. We would up dating for a spell ;)

LSDMDMA&13802943 said:
So I hung out with this chick the other night right
She was like
Yeah my mom ran your name and saw your criminal record

There are many websites where you can pay $10-$20 and search arrest records and such for up to 3 people. America ya know. Its like "Okay, you wont give me a job? Well you look well off, whats your address. Lemme get mask, gloves, and a burner and Ill be seeing you later, okay?"

Fuuuuck that's creepy and disturbing. I can't believe that's legal :(

And i don't mean that in some lame my country's less fucked than yours way - for all i know it might be possible here as well (?)- it just makes me feel sick that someone

a) can do that
and
b) would do that to vet their daughter's potential suitors (or just friends/lovers etc).

Massive red flag for crazy family - but i agree - "own it and tell em to fuck off"
Damn right.

SKL, you're talking about a whole other level of trust. And that's just good sense and self preservation if i'm reading you correctly.

Last edited:
I have heard of a ton of people using that thing to look up potential dates, particularly if they're from a dating site. I've heard it recommended in magazines as something all women should do for everyone. It is creepy, but I kinda get it, I mean, some dudes are really fucked up (some people are but I can see women being more afraid of the possibility of something really bad). I don't like it, but I don't think it's necessarily indicative of a crazy family.

This report just got published on Erowid, I thought it was really beautiful. :)

just read it, yep that's the beauty of psyches. Seriously wish the world would wake up to the therapeutic potential of these substances. I suppose we have our circles and outlets though and that's good enough for now.

Last edited:
Yeah, fortunately we live in a world where if a person seeks these experiences, they can find them. But it sure would be great if they were considered as a part of psychotherapy, as an option for cases where they could really benefit such as PTSD.

We'll get there eventually as more and more people have these experiences, share with those around them, and the acceptance of such possibilities disseminate throughout the population.

Ooh this I will have to put on when I trip again next saturday =D

I also think Fis is pretty damn good.. (Root collars for example), also Klātu.

I'm eager to learn what this revival of psychedelic research may bring us, and if there will be more progressive or libertarian legislature in the future...

Last edited:
Neat album psy - my favourite bits are the super ambient intros and morphing sound design parts, would love to hear a whole album of stuff like that.

This does sound like it would be fun to listen to while tripping. :)

Does anyone else here ever feel like they've got too much dopamine?

Not normally but I do now! On acid today, quite unexpectedly took a detour and rode an extreme-g thrill ride that let me watch the very red sunset, ended up going 2 more times after that cause it was so intense!

That actually sounds so awesome that I'm going to add it to the bucket list. :D Talk about an intense experience, no wonder your dopamine is soaring! I'm glad you're enjoying your day so much. :) How much did you take?