• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Talk Thread: If 2020 Was the Dumpster, Can 2021 Be the Fire?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That kind of blows my mind, I thought it was everywhere.
Did you see any in Brasil? As far as I know, meth is close to non-existent here in South America. Except for the odd "Ecstasy" pill, smuggled from abroad, containing a mixture of MDMA/Meth, as I can tell from local drug testing. But even that is kinda rare.

Crack, on the other side ... The most brutal face of poverty in most major cities in this part of the continent usually involve damaging crack addictions.

I did not see any meth in Brasil @Img_9999

I didn't travel around a ton in Brasil, I was embedded in a really poor and sort of old-school neighbourhood/scene where people were really scared of drugs in general, weed included. I had a weird experience of witnessing kids huffing glue or solvents, and went back to talk to my friends about it and they were like "oh well, at least they weren't smoking weed!" - that was really alarming to me, obviously weed is a lot less harmful than inhalants, from most of our perspectives here anyways.

I think the people that society equated weed with crack (crack was definitely around) and saw it all as part of a dangerous drug world that makes poor people even more poor and desperate, or hooks them into the gangster life that's pretty powerful down there. Whereas glue must have seemed like this harmless thing that kids do. I guess because you buy glue from the store, but weed comes from gangsters, they might have actually been right about the potential harms given their context.

It makes sense that meth probably would never take off in S.America, with cocaine around and so plentiful (and so easily convertible into freebase). There wouldn't be much point in manufacturing meth.

I recall a lot of stimulants being around in Thailand, but I was never completely sure what was in them. I remember regular people like bus drivers and stuff taking underground stimulants just to stay awake and work longer. I think some of that might have been meth, but not sure.

I had a weird experience of witnessing kids huffing glue or solvents, and went back to talk to my friends about it and they were like "oh well, at least they weren't smoking weed!"

That's brutal !

It makes sense that meth probably would never take off in S.America, with cocaine around and so plentiful (and so easily convertible into freebase). There wouldn't be much point in manufacturing meth.

And this makes a lot of sense, maybe that's the main reason. Cocaine is very widespread and accessible in the city I live in.

That's brutal !

And this makes a lot of sense, maybe that's the main reason. Cocaine is very widespread and accessible in the city I live in.
True, but Mexico itself seems to have succumbed to meth, with only ice available on the streets in many cities. Central and South America maybe you are talking.

What do I hear @TripSitterNZ, they want to ban tobacco for anyone older than 2004 in NZ? A referendum will decide the outcome?
i think they are just going to make it law and also make it super expensive before getting rid of ciggies all together in 2025. About meth in europe. We have had that trash dutch meth in our country its donkey tier fucking bullshit racemic meth that might last a hour so fucking terrible. Our locally made pure dextro meth from pseudo is way beyond it. Racemic is alright if you want to sleep after a short buzz but other than that i would never touch it. imagine if these places had pure dextro meth lol you would see how crazy society can get spun when everybody is a meth head on two week no sleep benders.

I see, well now they should have cartel chemists showing them how. Although it would seem strange the know how wasn't there either way...

Yo @Buzz Lightbeer have you seen this short docu about Meth in Czech Republic? seems to be pretty common there, I think possession is decriminalised up to 5g (I could be wrong). The presenter is a total douche though.
Nope, fuck, I need to verify my age before watching it. Ain't no one got time for that, seriously, my account is over 12 years old, what do they think, I made this when I was 6?

I'll save it in some playlist I might come across again in a couple months, or years... thx either way, I didn't know, though I still think it's not at all common in west EU.

Nah it's nowhere near as common in West EU compared to Amphetamine Sulphate or Coke. I've never heard of anyone in London taking it besides some gay guys I knew a decade ago who lived on a canal boat and spent their time doing Meth and G and fucking all day.

Doesn't sound half bad tbh.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was easy to get in Berlin/Berghain.

its donkey tier fucking bullshit racemic meth that might last a hour so fucking terrible.

Actual racemic meth lasts longer than pure d-meth, what you're describing is certainly not actually meth at all if it lasts an hour. Many people prefer racemic meth as far as recreational use. Or so I hear, I doubt I've ever had it.

finally got my scales working mf ghetto as cunts ripped me 7g on this ounce. O well at least they didnt just outright fucking rob me.

Yo @Buzz Lightbeer have you seen this short docu about Meth in Czech Republic? seems to be pretty common there, I think possession is decriminalised up to 5g (I could be wrong). The presenter is a total douche though. Has some grim footage though, do not watch while tripping, folks...
Hah total douche indeed. How addicting is meth really, surely it can't be that great, a very grim picture. It did manage it's intention though, I feel quite disgusted.
I wouldn't be surprised if it was easy to get in Berlin/Berghain.
Maybe yeah, I don't actually find regular amphetamine a good party/dancing drug, cocaine neither tbh, but maybe meth is. I'd fucking love to go to Berlin again, at 19 years old with my babyface I managed to get into Tresor and it still stands as one of the best nights ever, stone cold sober.

Meth is the the greatest stimulant ever idk why people even waste their time with cocaine when meth is way fucking better and cheaper. my mate managed to hold down smoking shit loads of meth a day without stealing and working super hard 16 hour shifts.

Hah total douche indeed. How addicting is meth really, surely it can't be that great, a very grim picture. It did manage it's intention though, I feel quite disgusted.

Maybe yeah, I don't actually find regular amphetamine a good party/dancing drug, cocaine neither tbh, but maybe meth is. I'd fucking love to go to Berlin again, at 19 years old with my babyface I managed to get into Tresor and it still stands as one of the best nights ever, stone cold sober.
It's pretty addictive...I mean I've never had a completely out of control problem with it, but I have gotten close I guess. Once you mix it with wanking or sex then it's almost a guaranteed downhill trajectory...

I enjoy sleeping too much to crave the stuff. Dancing on it can be loads of fun. The last time I had some, I mixed it with G and was dancing to dancehall music around my room :D

I've never gone clubbing in Berlin, but we should totally do it some day :D

It's pretty addictive...I mean I've never had a completely out of control problem with it, but I have gotten close I guess. Once you mix it with wanking or sex then it's almost a guaranteed downhill trajectory...
I see... well yeah this does sound like something I'd do.
I've never gone clubbing in Berlin, but we should totally do it some day :D
Hah for sure man, watch out for the invite. Berlin is crazy, there are countless clubs, the metro is 24/7 so you can get everywhere super fast and if you're a half decent dude and know who's playing, you'll get in anywhere except for Berghain, but they consistently have the worst line ups so who cares. And the party often lasts all weekend which is just not done in like Brussels.

I've tried loads of drugs for clubbing, the king imo is 6-APB, dose once, a golden bodyhigh, everything is just perfect, leave 10 hours later and you can still go to the afterparty. Too much dopamine with no serotonin counterpart and you want things to go too fast, next song, too much babbling to randoms, and dance moves that are too 'flat'. MDMA is excellent as well, and probably the better drug. I never rated ketamine too highly for this purpose either, except in combination, and psychedelics are.... best enjoyed elsewhere.

Man, I gotta take a benzo, I think I'm on the verge of mania, I'm literally trembling because of the amount of energy. It's my coffee this morning that did me in, I was enjoying normalcy and I had to fuck it up.

Can I not just dress like one? We'd get in no problem I reckon :p I do know a Hungarian couple who live in Berlin who got into Berghain (but didn't take any drugs when they were there). I actually need to contact them and see if they're still there or moved back to London which they were planning on before COVID...

And yeah if you're feeling manic maybe take a benzo? Trembling isn't a good sign this late at night.

Status
Not open for further replies.