• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Talk Thread: If 2020 Was the Dumpster, Can 2021 Be the Fire?

Status
Not open for further replies.
20210422-155307.jpg

Downing this bad boy before I start my shift in 5 mins, getting ready to cook my ass off I can see how many people are here already. Restaurant had been busy as fuck last couple weeks, its a good thing tho meaning job security and all. While some places closed down during Covid we have actually done better business then ever thru the takeout window and with uber eats/door dash and etc...

Love getting all jacked up on stims and running around the kitchen like a mad man 😝

Back to the Berlin clubbing topic... I've heard about how these club parties go all weekend, people go out on friday night and finish up on monday morning. I guess we do that here too but it's just for the festivals, not like regular clubs. It seems so neat, I'd love to have experienced that. I'm curious how the logistics of eating and sleeping work into the all weekend club scene.

Another fascinating thing is how you hear that in Buenos Aires, people eat dinner at midnight, and then go out at like 3am, totally normal there. I think maybe in Spain as well?

Back to the Berlin clubbing topic... I've heard about how these club parties go all weekend, people go out on friday night and finish up on monday morning. I guess we do that here too but it's just for the festivals, not like regular clubs. It seems so neat, I'd love to have experienced that. I'm curious how the logistics of eating and sleeping work into the all weekend club scene.

Another fascinating thing is how you hear that in Buenos Aires, people eat dinner at midnight, and then go out at like 3am, totally normal there. I think maybe in Spain as well?
They work with day tickets, maybe some weekend ticket or something, you can stay as long as you want but you might not be able to enter the next day. Sometimes they do like a week long, or even longer, especially Berghain since they know they'll always gonna have people there, sometimes labels do a showcase in some smaller clubs for a couple of days in a row. Weekends are packed regardless. There's no food or sleeping arrangements, so that's all on the person going. It's just a wildly different culture and approach from the city, since the metro is 24/7 too (this is amazing, you're never waiting for longer than 5 minutes) everything is possible. The city breathes nightlife, veteran clubbers everywhere, all about dancing, and somewhat about drugs.
It's like 90% techno, but there's a wide variety of DJs regardless, and they don't follow the slow tech house and big room techno trends from mainly Ibiza too much, so you can always find an excellent underground party.

Where I live it's quite different, parties from 11pm to 6/7/8am but I can certainly live with it. Before COVID Brussels was actually booming, lots of new smaller scale clubs and organizers popping up, the city somewhat on board, hope the positive trends continue.... But there's no real way I could go anywhere every week and have a banging time, so we picked out nights here and there.

Midnight is very late however hah, my experience with Spain and Italy is that they mostly eat at like 9/10pm with extended tapas and such before, but in general I think the hours coincide pretty well with where I live. Eastern European countries party hard too, but they don't have the same underground Berlin vibe, so yeah.

Not everyone stays there all weekend. I've never been to Berghain but buds who are familiar tell me Sunday morning is when the real heads will usually turn up.
Indeed :D

They work with day tickets, maybe some weekend ticket or something, you can stay as long as you want but you might not be able to enter the next day. Sometimes they do like a week long, or even longer, especially Berghain since they know they'll always gonna have people there, sometimes labels do a showcase in some smaller clubs for a couple of days in a row. Weekends are packed regardless. There's no food or sleeping arrangements, so that's all on the person going. It's just a wildly different culture and approach from the city, since the metro is 24/7 too (this is amazing, you're never waiting for longer than 5 minutes) everything is possible. The city breathes nightlife, veteran clubbers everywhere, all about dancing, and somewhat about drugs.
It's like 90% techno, but there's a wide variety of DJs regardless, and they don't follow the slow tech house and big room techno trends from mainly Ibiza too much, so you can always find an excellent underground party.

Where I live it's quite different, parties from 11pm to 6/7/8am but I can certainly live with it. Before COVID Brussels was actually booming, lots of new smaller scale clubs and organizers popping up, the city somewhat on board, hope the positive trends continue.... But there's no real way I could go anywhere every week and have a banging time, so we picked out nights here and there.

Midnight is very late however hah, my experience with Spain and Italy is that they mostly eat at like 9/10pm with extended tapas and such before, but in general I think the hours coincide pretty well with where I live. Eastern European countries party hard too, but they don't have the same underground Berlin vibe, so yeah.

Indeed :D
Where I live now, there is no electronic music of any kind. No parties. Even prior to covid.

well got a B on my 4500 word report could of been better though. The microdosed helped alot the part i wrote on it got really good feedback.

I wrote a rap that I'm rather proud of :)

Opening line:
I'm diggin' a hole, gonna stick the Chinese for their RCs ...

but Peru is up there too
Fuck yeah, Peruvian food is the best.
It's similar in Santiago too. People usually arrive to raves/parties at around 2 am/3 am. There is a decent Techno scene too. Well, if the reference point is Berlin I don't think it compares so favorably haha, but there is a lot of nightlife and underground techno raves. Well, before covid anyways.

Has 3,4-dimethyl-N-methyl-cathinone or 3,4-dimethyl-cathinone or anything like that ever circulated/been tested? 3,4-dimethyl-AMP is a controlled substance and was a diet pill briefly in the 50s but apparently caused too much hypertension. The 3,4-dimethyl cathinones don't sound particularly safe but I wonder if they would be any fun.

Not that I'm aware of, but sounds interesting for sure. I like cathinones, they're fiendish as all getout, but really fun.

I wrote a rap that I'm rather proud of :)

Opening line:
I'm diggin' a hole, gonna stick the Chinese for their RCs ...

I just read it in TL, nice one. Here is my psychedelics rap I wrote last year (actually 2 years ago, fuck):

But fuck it, drop the mic, I'm sicka this shit
Tearing you bitches up, I'm over it
Time to get back to spittin bout psychs
Delicious -idelics, I love to get lit
Off the 2C-B, T, too and 7
Drug nerds unite, ascending to heaven
Mescaline got my toes all a-curl
DOC been causin' my sight to unfurl
Lysergamides are my heart's soul delight
AMT can be such a beautiful sight
But the smell, not swell, but that's okay
2C-B is fantastic for a lay
But NB, oh, Me? Stay away from thee
Rhabdomyolysis affects unpleasantly
On the other hand, I'm the biggest fan
Of tryptamine land, 4-HO-Me
To the T, make that DP, or DM, fuck me
Meister be spittin', but never before swallow
Cuz in psychedelic bliss he desires to wallow
Dissolution of ego to universal bliss
I'd rather give all other drugs a miss
Than deny serotonin receptor activation
5-HT2a if I'm not mistaken
D M iP T CB TFM, see?
The alphabet soup is calling to me
So with that, I'ma bow out, shout loud to hear
2019 is a fucking hell of a year.

(If you're a drug nerd)

Looks like this may be the big crypto dump that's been looming. I sold everything into Tether before losing too much. Waiting to see the bottom and then gonna get myself in position. I highly doubt it'll take 2 years to recover this time. Got into a private group with some crypto high rollers, trying to learn everything I can to get wealthy on the next ride up.

Looks like this may be the big crypto dump that's been looming. I sold everything into Tether before losing too much. Waiting to see the bottom and then gonna get myself in position. I highly doubt it'll take 2 years to recover this time. Got into a private group with some crypto high rollers, trying to learn everything I can to get wealthy on the next ride up.
my younger brother made a whole bunch on doge coin he bought in in jan. Didn't even know he had been buying crypto last year aswell. But his friend had been invested in crypto for over 10 years and gave him $100 in bitcoin for free to show him to invest. Sadly i use to follow bitcoin in 2012 but never bought it nor could even figure out how to get it here.

I am sort of hoping this is the big correction, because I only started buying again near the top, and it will give me a chance to buy in near the bottom and position myself for the next surge. I seriously doubt that it will be nearly as long of a bottom this time, because crypto is way more mainstream than it was then. But I'm sure the news is going to be pumping out massive FUD tomorrow.

was going back through my old music folder when i was a total fiend cooked on stimulants every day.

A song about love and addiction use to jam this while wired out on 80 mg + ritalin

I'm pissed off, I was going take dose some 2ct7 tomorrow for my birthday then yesterday while I was doing a quote I got bit by a dog. I got a tetanus shot and some anti biotics and not sure if I should start the antibiotics now or wait until after tomorrow.

20210422_163720.jpg

Fuck man must have been a big dog...

I don't think that the psychedelic would interact with the antibiotic much, deff not to the extent that something like alcohol would. Happy birthday tho regardless. I'm in a strange state of mind right now not sure which direction I'm gonna head. Have a weird feeling that things may not be right between me and that chick but nothing has been said, and we are technically not dating. That honestly bothers me I really want a woman that wants to be there for me everyday, and she told her family about my heroin addiction and criminal involvement, ot a great look.

She is a real goodie two shoes which I love, because I have changed so much over the years and im a different person now then I was when I racked up all the felonies. It sucks when people wanna judge you by things that happened a decade ago when a human is an evolving entity. Not that this girl isn't amazing and hasn't worked with me, problem is I messed up a few times lying in the beginning saying I stopped the Dope when I didn't.

Now that im clean for over 2 months for realz she isn't giving me a real chance again or wanna tell her family she has been seeing me again, im some secret. I don't know what to do because I do love her, but I deserve to also feel loved in return, all people do. We have great chemistry and amazing sex but that is all it is right now, and I'm an emotional sorta person and want more at times I have a hard time shutting that stuff off. She hasn't responded back to me since yesterday around dinner and that is a little off but I mean we aren't dating. I guess I will just have to figure out what I want...

Fuck man must have been a big dog...

I don't think that the psychedelic would interact with the antibiotic much, deff not to the extent that something like alcohol would. Happy birthday tho regardless. I'm in a strange state of mind right now not sure which direction I'm gonna head. Have a weird feeling that things may not be right between me and that chick but nothing has been said, and we are technically not dating. That honestly bothers me I really want a woman that wants to be there for me everyday, and she told her family about my heroin addiction and criminal involvement, ot a great look.

She is a real goodie two shoes which I love, because I have changed so much over the years and im a different person now then I was when I racked up all the felonies. It sucks when people wanna judge you by things that happened a decade ago when a human is an evolving entity. Not that this girl isn't amazing and hasn't worked with me, problem is I messed up a few times lying in the beginning saying I stopped the Dope when I didn't.

Now that im clean for over 2 months for realz she isn't giving me a real chance again or wanna tell her family she has been seeing me again, im some secret. I don't know what to do because I do love her, but I deserve to also feel loved in return, all people do. We have great chemistry and amazing sex but that is all it is right now, and I'm an emotional sorta person and want more at times I have a hard time shutting that stuff off. She hasn't responded back to me since yesterday around dinner and that is a little off but I mean we aren't dating. I guess I will just have to figure out what I want...
I hate mixed messages from women

Status
Not open for further replies.