• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Talk Thread: If 2020 Was the Dumpster, Can 2021 Be the Fire?

Status
Not open for further replies.
slept 20 hours yesterday. Now its 4,20 here maybe i should get some joint papers but cbf walking 3 km to get them lol.

tried to get a bunch of weed but the plugs were sketchy af meth heads so i passed on it. Instead smoked my last nugs and having a insane lsd flashback.

Definitely don't sell it all.
VET has a pretty good price forecast, and it is one of the gems that has yet to be added to Coinbase, but has the potential to be.
Also it has a solid use case for a blockchain in my opinion, and is actually being used by some logistics companies now.
Of course it isn't immune to being over valued.

Yeah, I ended up selling a little bellow one third of my stash and that way I recovered duplicated my original investment. I'll let the rest ride out, which is still over a month wage for me, and I guess even if it drops 50% I can cash out with nice gains, and if it goes up I'll win even more. I'll probably let it sit a few more years. I mean waiting three years worked out perfectly last time lol.

About to get a new cat in the coming month when I move to my new place hopefully. It's a one bedroom with kitchen, living room and washer and dryer. Would be a major step up from the studio and not that much more just few hundred possibly but im doing alot of overtime. It's friends place and he is gonna sell me the couch as it's just year or two old so that's dope. But man oh man am I excited about getting some more cats I really miss the two I left in NYC so much. So glad I got myself together so well now it wasn't easy but im really getting shit done these days. Gonna get a girl first and name her Lucy...

Yeah, I ended up selling a little bellow one third of my stash and that way I recovered duplicated my original investment. I'll let the rest ride out, which is still over a month wage for me, and I guess even if it drops 50% I can cash out with nice gains, and if it goes up I'll win even more. I'll probably let it sit a few more years. I mean waiting three years worked out perfectly last time lol.

You definitely want to sell it all once everything has gone parabolic and we're approaching a BTC top, which should be somewhere around the end of this year. Altcoins drop anywhere from 75-95% in value when BTC has it's big drop. If you want to stay in, you then rebuy whatever coins once we've hit a market bottom, 6-24mo after the peak.

About to get a new cat in the coming month when I move to my new place hopefully. It's a one bedroom with kitchen, living room and washer and dryer. Would be a major step up from the studio and not that much more just few hundred possibly but im doing alot of overtime. It's friends place and he is gonna sell me the couch as it's just year or two old so that's dope. But man oh man am I excited about getting some more cats I really miss the two I left in NYC so much. So glad I got myself together so well now it wasn't easy but im really getting shit done these days. Gonna get a girl first and name her Lucy...
I had friends who were slightly more subtle and named their cats Eva (sativa) and Ica (indica).

I’ve wanted a pet for a while but can’t justify the cost of a dog and my housemates don’t care for a cat... so I’ll wait, for now. Glad to hear they are on the forefront for you tho shadow

I had friends who were slightly more subtle and named their cats Eva (sativa) and Ica (indica).

I’ve wanted a pet for a while but can’t justify the cost of a dog and my housemates don’t care for a cat... so I’ll wait, for now. Glad to hear they are on the forefront for you tho shadow

It's just a matter about when I could move into the place its my Boss old pad and he is aiming for a job in another state and moving back home to Upstate New York. Im gonna be renting it from him and sending him the bread each month its in primo location like 10min walk from the Ocean and a block away from the train station, which makes it amazing for me transportation wise cuz I don't drive a car. It will deff be loud with the trains going by but whatever im used to it ive lived around them for a longtime and its just whatever. It's much more space than I have now and being able to have cats its amazing bonus for me cuz I adore them so much, they are one of my favorite things in the world. It's gonna be great having the place on my own cuz my ex in NYC gave me the boot numerous times and it's not great letting someone else have that degree of power.

Sure I could have put up a fight but I generally have drugs around and don't wanna make too much noise, also I'm not a douche bag and wanted her and our animals to be safe and happy. My Boss/Future Landlord knows that I'm swirly as fuck but im a responsible dude and work my ass off and always pay my bills and debts. I'm probably one of the most responsible Opioid addicts around and the Methadone really helped me get it together even furthur and spend even less money. Only have to go there once a week now and it's free and the new place is stupid close I could ride a bike there in 20mins my job is still sorta far like maybe a 40min ride peddling but once I have the electric like 20mins maybe, I'm having my bike converted in a month or so cost like 500 bucks not so bad and the dude picks it up and changes any bike into electric. I have two bikes right now, nice ones so I'm gonna get one of them done soon. Have a whole lot of good stuff going on also RC wise im getting a bunch of good stuff in the coming weeks to add to the collection, life is good. My lady friend still wants to only be friends with benefits but that's okay and I don't wanna put any pressure on her you know, things are going well. We spend a couple notes togther each week and make eachother happy, text everyday its quite nice.

It's just a matter about when I could move into the place its my Boss old pad and he is aiming for a job in another state and moving back home to Upstate New York. Im gonna be renting it from him and sending him the bread each month its in primo location like 10min walk from the Ocean and a block away from the train station, which makes it amazing for me transportation wise cuz I don't drive a car. It will deff be loud with the trains going by but whatever im used to it ive lived around them for a longtime and its just whatever. It's much more space than I have now and being able to have cats its amazing bonus for me cuz I adore them so much, they are one of my favorite things in the world. It's gonna be great having the place on my own cuz my ex in NYC gave me the boot numerous times and it's not great letting someone else have that degree of power.

Sure I could have put up a fight but I generally have drugs around and don't wanna make too much noise, also I'm not a douche bag and wanted her and our animals to be safe and happy. My Boss/Future Landlord knows that I'm swirly as fuck but im a responsible dude and work my ass off and always pay my bills and debts. I'm probably one of the most responsible Opioid addicts around and the Methadone really helped me get it together even furthur and spend even less money. Only have to go there once a week now and it's free and the new place is stupid close I could ride a bike there in 20mins my job is still sorta far like maybe a 40min ride peddling but once I have the electric like 20mins maybe, I'm having my bike converted in a month or so cost like 500 bucks not so bad and the dude picks it up and changes any bike into electric. I have two bikes right now, nice ones so I'm gonna get one of them done soon. Have a whole lot of good stuff going on also RC wise im getting a bunch of good stuff in the coming weeks to add to the collection, life is good. My lady friend still wants to only be friends with benefits but that's okay and I don't wanna put any pressure on her you know, things are going well. We spend a couple notes togther each week and make eachother happy, text everyday its quite nice.
Nice! Always rewarding, rebuilding. Totally jealous on the cat/dog thing, my landlord strictly forbids it.

recovered from my trip on saturday night. The weed def gave me a nice sleep. Im getting more outdoor bush stuff probably. These cunts tried to force my mate to smoke meth buts he a recovering addict and he had the will power to get out of there.

Was thinking maybe i am been to strict on myself to make my self quit psychedelics. Im just going to use them more wisely with long breaks between massive doses and microdose small amounts on the weekends. while LSD is still profound in some ways it def is requiring larger doses to satisfy my peak spiritual moments after doing 400 ug alot and then 700 ug in oct.

Just got notified im eligible for Covid Vaccine, gotta find someplace to get it done ASAP...my Mother is gonna come over to help me with this tommorow we are pretty happy. I was just exposed to it weekend before last at my job also but didn't catch it apparently or if I did I was asymptomatic...don't wanna keep rolling the dice tho I have to get this thing cuz I work with the public everyday of the week damn near.

holy fuck man this weed totally fucked me up i thought it was just gonna be trash but this outdoor is pretty strong mf still rip off though. gonna enjoy this intense psychedelic cannabis high.

These cunts tried to force my mate to smoke meth buts he a recovering addict and he had the will power to get out of there.
That's impressive. I understand meth is really really hard to turn down for an addict. That's one of those drugs I won't touch with an 10ft pole, just don't want to go there, too many lives ruined by it.

That's impressive. I understand meth is really really hard to turn down for an addict. That's one of those drugs I won't touch with an 10ft pole, just don't want to go there, too many lives ruined by it.
Ikr? Time to put a sticky in OD that says "okay, abusing all stimulants is bad, but many people were able to successfully do so for some time, whether it be dextroamphetamine or cocaine hcl until they met meth. Seriously, never do meth", maybe one for crack and mdpv too. Even I, who tried all the rest of the drugs, wouldn't touch mdpv with a 12 foot poll, and never have.

I don't think I'd like MDPV, I've tried half a gram of A-PHP and that was truly miserable, orally, insufflated, smoked...

Methamphetamine is coming in western Europe, they've caught a few mexican criminals and chemists showing the gangs in NL how to make it, I suspect that it's gonna come up here in the next decade, especially since all the regular amphetamine is so cut to death.

@Buzz Lightbeer what? It isn't already present in western Europe? That kind of blows my mind, I thought it was everywhere.

It's so common here, there are tons of bad advertisments for it (and opiods) roaming the streets, lost souls with one foot in the afterlife already. It's really sad to see. It's easy to write these zombies off, but then when you realize that some of these people (all of these people!) are brilliant souls who just flew too close to the sun, it really hits home the dangers of these drugs.

I was really rattled when I found out that a famous and brilliant punk frontman from my hometown had been living on the streets as a meth addict in my new city for the last couple decades, and then finally passed away last year. A real shock that hit home.

@Buzz Lightbeer what? It isn't already present in western Europe? That kind of blows my mind, I thought it was everywhere.

It's so common here, there are tons of bad advertisments for it (and opiods) roaming the streets, lost souls with one foot in the afterlife already. It's really sad to see. It's easy to write these zombies off, but then when you realize that some of these people (all of these people!) are brilliant souls who just flew too close to the sun, it really hits home the dangers of these drugs.

I was really rattled when I found out that a famous and brilliant punk frontman from my hometown had been living on the streets as a meth addict in my new city for the last couple decades, and then finally passed away last year. A real shock that hit home.
Well, yeah of course there is some, but regular speed and cocaine are way way more common, you can also just buy some on certain online unlit places.
I’m not at all versed in the ‘underground world’ and know a handful of dealers at most but nobody that I know ever saw a dealer offer it. Afaik it’s mainly used in certain circles for chemsex parties and whatnot. But like I said, its use is growing, and I know for a fact that Mexicans are working together with other gangs, or are seeing Europe as another sales market with big potential, given that there were multiple labs discovered in Belgium and NL. NL gangs were making a lot already, but it’s a heavily stigmatised drug and I think they were mainly exporting to other countries. I think the next decade will be crucial.
I’m not as averse to trying it tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.