• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Talk Thread: If 2020 Was the Dumpster, Can 2021 Be the Fire?

Status
Not open for further replies.
glad to hear buzz happy easter.

The more i get to know this girl the more im worried about how this acid trip could go ima have one of her friends around for emotional support. Though its only 100 ug people carry alot of secrets in the dark corners of their mind.

Was hanging with her till 3 am watched a couple movies but it seems to be where are just really good friends and its hard to bury feelings for her. Love is such a calming force. But why is it the women i always get along with best we just end up best friends. Why can i never find a girlfriend like them.

Its fucking expensive to overspend going to eat out aswell quite a few times aswell. Then muchines cost hella loads of money for snacks in NZ. But you gotta keep women well fed.

though i should take it as a good sign if she wants to hang out til 3 am fall asleep in my arm. So maybe one day things will work out.

Christ. Yeah as I say... my high dose DCK experience felt dangerous, I posted earlier on that in the aftermath I spent several hours cocooned under a duvet considering when was a good time to call an ambulance. I put it down to an anxiety attack afterwards but... maybe not.
Did it seem like serotonin syndrome? Years ago I combined MXE with 4-FA as well as MDMA, and I think I may have combined it with MDA as well, but they never felt threatening. The 4-FA was actually extremely synergistic with MXE. I did keep the doses low but I wouldn't do combinations like that again.

I'm pretty much addicted to dissociatives though I may as well admit, I mean it's a controlled addiction. I don't have any around now, and I indulge probably a few times a year nowadays...
That's the way I am too. I only use them a handful of times a year anymore but when I do, it's usually days on end until I run out or flush what I ordered though. It's weird though because I only use certain ones like that (namely MXE, MXPr, MXiPr, and DCK), which come to think of it all have the beta-ketone functionality. Those 4 I couldn't really collect because they call out to me so strongly for whatever reason.

The only beta-ketones I've never had a problem using responsibly are ketamine (and 2F-DCK) as well as O-PCE. O-PCE mainly because I hate the feeling of it, whereas with ketamine using anymore than a couple days in a row becomes a case of diminishing returns with the huge doses needed. If I ever started IM'ing that might be a different story.

I really need to have a proper dissociative experience soon though, as other than nitrous, I haven't had one since November. Not that it would be good for my sanity (it wouldn't), but because it really does increase my motivation to absorb new information. My pet theory from personal experience is that dissociatives can induce an autistic phenotype, and I've also noticed that GABA-B agonists seem to significantly quench this induced phenotype.

4-FA and 4-AcO-DMT together was an eye opening new type of psychedelic experience for me.
Come to think of it I kind of imagine AMT to be like that...
That does sound like an amazing combo. Even at 20mg 4-AcO-DMT had me floored for the first hour or two, but it's been some years, does the 4-FA lighten it up somewhat or just make it more intense?

It's so hard to see everyone constantly talking about AMT, I want to try it so bad. I'm not really interested in full-on empathogens anymore, but AMT sounds like such a beautiful hybrid.

this rap music video is quite good

english translate

Acid acid acid acid acid acid
Acid, acid, acid, acid, acid!
I feel that to me it seems to be splashing
Aurang indigo in the root seems to be flowing
And suddenly my vision
changes I searched for myself and I found him
Alone there in the dark
Just in case we're going to be scared
But even so, white and black will be
together We'll live in our own world
When I think about it, it's gone.
Inside the box, you're out
All around me is melting
It seems the world is stripping and On the other
hand that is staring at a I
Ugh!
He is the one who discovered My
two eyes are closed
But why does it seem like something is open?
Walk and get lost
Even if you never go back to the way you used to be
Then you know that it's a different light
What my shadow needs
When you come out of here, you did the right thing and did the wrong thing

I am startled by deep sleep (ugh!)
With the knowledge shared I am
always awake (ugh!)
And lost here with me always there in another
dimension you are the next
Because we are the lord
Ughhh Are
you slowly being swallowed up ?
Don't be afraid if your body is already
rippling. Just let it go
until you land in another world
(Shhh!) There really is
another world

@ecstacylover
Its hard to describe.
I would get very powerful rolls like mdma but I wouldn't consider it in that same empathogen/entactogen class. Just like a wave of energy like electricity would surge up my body and when it got to the base of my skull everything in my vision would melt and my tinnitus (I've had my whole life) turned into a crazy angelic chorus.
I gave that combo to a friend of mine who basically went heavy on everything he ever did.
All he could say was, "what?" over and over it was pretty funny. Lookin at a blade of grass, "......WHAT?" His mind looked permanently blown.

Unrelated, I'm watching Final Space on HBO Max right now and I have to say it is sort of awesome (if you like getting high and watching cartoons as I do.)
I would describe it like Rick n Morty crossed with Space Dandy crossed with Gaurdians of the Galaxy crossed with Bravest Warriors (if I had to...)
Worth a watch.

Last edited:
@ecstacylover
Unrelated, I'm watching Final Space on HBO Max right now and I have to say it is sort of awesome (if you like getting high and watching cartoons as I do.)
I would describe it like Rick n Morty crossed with Space Dandy crossed with Gaurdians of the Galaxy crossed with Bravest Warriors (if I had to...)
Worth a watch.
Yes... watch this! Especially the second season!

Did it seem like serotonin syndrome? Years ago I combined MXE with 4-FA as well as MDMA, and I think I may have combined it with MDA as well, but they never felt threatening. The 4-FA was actually extremely synergistic with MXE. I did keep the doses low but I wouldn't do combinations like that again.
Well, honestly... I don't really know. I'm not sure how I would tell. My heartrate was elevated, I was somewhat nauseous and got myself a bowl in case I threw up, I was sweating but did not have any bowel symptoms, ie, diarrhea, or however you spell that word. I actually own a blood pressure monitor and this would have been the ideal time to use it but I didn't unfortunately, so I can't report any definitive facts except subjective feelings. I was taking 1mg clonazepam at a time to see if it improved until 4 or 5mg just knocked me out. When I woke up I was seemingly fine. I'm not sure if there would be any need to be too worried about combining MXE, MDMA and 4-FA, serotonin syndrome as far as I understand it is usually a result of both a long-lasting serotonin transporter blocker (ie, an SSRI) and, usually, an MAOI of some kind, which I was not on. People combine MDMA and amphetamines all the time (intentionally or not, courtesy of the variety of mixtures sold in pills) and most ACH dissos even with serotonergic effects do not have strong enough affinities for the receptors to cause a problem when competing for binding with a highly serotonergic drug.

I mean I think most of the time honestly when people talk about getting serotonin syndrome, but they did not seek hospital treatment, and survived, actually most likely they just had some kind of anxiety attack or other bad reaction from overall bodily stress from taking too much drug(s). Serotonin syndrome, as far as I'm aware, is a medical emergency, and "mild" serotonin syndrome probably a nonexistent misnomer. Is it even possible to get serotonin syndrome purely from serotonin releasers? I would think, probably not, given that people have taken extremely heavy doses of strong releasers, and even in cases of fatality the cause of death is usually not serotonin syndrome, but some other peripheral effect of the drug. I could be wrong there of course, but the more I think about it... no, I think I did not have serotonin syndrome. But, DCK is relatively unstudied in humans and whatever happened, it did not feel good, and was possibly not safe, serotonin syndrome or not.

That's the way I am too. I only use them a handful of times a year anymore but when I do, it's usually days on end until I run out or flush what I ordered though. It's weird though because I only use certain ones like that (namely MXE, MXPr, MXiPr, and DCK), which come to think of it all have the beta-ketone functionality. Those 4 I couldn't really collect because they call out to me so strongly for whatever reason.

The only beta-ketones I've never had a problem using responsibly are ketamine (and 2F-DCK) as well as O-PCE. O-PCE mainly because I hate the feeling of it, whereas with ketamine using anymore than a couple days in a row becomes a case of diminishing returns with the huge doses needed. If I ever started IM'ing that might be a different story.
Yeah actually I do still have some 3-HO-PCP but I'm generally able to hold onto the PCP analogues far more sensibly, just because they're never reliably enjoyable. They do have a strange pull, I'll admit, in that their very strangeness makes me keep returning to them sometimes... but it's not a compulsion, really. MXE, sometimes I can hold onto it, for me that's borderline. But ketamine and DCK... yeah, those are a problem. I find it interesting that you don't have a problem using ketamine or 2F-DCK responsibly, but with DCK you do... to me they are all very similar, DCK coming out on top in many ways by a fairly large margin, and 2F-DCK, honestly, being fairly unimpressive.

I haven't yet tried the MXxx analogues, or O-PCE, although I do hope too, again, once I'm off this likely ill-advised train of being officially medicated by a relatively unfun and somewhat imperceptible drug.

Well gonna be getting half gram of MDMA from a friend suppsosedly, pretty skeptical of of any "Molly" thats around I havent had the best success with it as of late. Also will have some 2C-B, O-PCE, 2C-B-FLY and possibly 5-MeO-DMT we shall see not sure if that was included. Dont plan on taking anything for awhile tho I still wanna try that DOB but they just arent testing me yet so im hesitant to take it just yet. So maybe in couple weeks I will do some of the 2C-B or something or an O-PCE/DPT combo not sure yet. But I have to make this count as I get one trip per month now. Will probably hold onto the Molly for special occasion, tuck it away in a vial someplace. Things have been going amazing with my girl we had an epic nite before Easter, sex all nite and the next day she is the sexiest thing around. So I will continue behaving myself for here on out, life is pretty damn good.

I had an amazing weekend despite lockdown. Took 5-MAPB + 3-FMA on with my girl on friday. We put some music on, danced a bit, and had some very meaningful conversations. Normally I get comedowns from empathogens, but on saturday I actually had a beautiful afterglow. Had a chill and lazy rest of the weekend with movies, music, some weed, love making. The mood-lifting still persists today. The only "come-down" is some tiredness. It was much needed, have a lot of work to do this week and I feel like I'm starting with the correct positive attitude :)

fuck ima quit weed again my lungs feel fucked. Just buried these feelings deep and tried to let them go. Man love can be painful but ima cut it here before i get to invested into something which is not going to go well. Man the online dating scene sucks aswell. I think its best i just be alone in solitude and focus on meditation and achieving my goals than chase women for myself as it never works out.

idk how this acid will go for me in the next week i might take it on 16th.

This was a good read aswell https://www.psychedelictherapy.training/moderate-use/

Maybe everything is just testing me to either transcend past all these human primate desires or fall and burn to attachments.

had a intense flashback on the weed last night. need to start saving money asap aswell. feels like some part of myself still lost deep down in a Lysergic dimesion

the many legit growers and traders on IG.
Instagram????
I have come to you with a confession. I have committed an unholy deed which, for whatever reason, I have no regrets as it resulted in something astounding. The combination of pharmahuasca, iboga root and alcohol. Possibly had some remnants of d-amp in my system as well. It was a sacred experience nevertheless, divine.
Fucking why? You're lucky to be alive although I suspect you know this.
we all have some kind of neural lace implanted from an early age
Fuck no. They try to put one of those in me or one of my kids and someone's gonna die. Word on that. No problem with it being me as long as I don't get whatever the fuck a "neural lace" is put in my head. I just hope I'd be able to take enough motherfuckers with me that they'll face tougher odds with my neighbor. And he likewise until there are no motherfuckers left. And I think enough Americans feel like me that there isn't even enough force to flex on us to try and do this. This is why we as Americans are an armed people. And people are certainly not doing that shit voluntarily. Not in this country. It's just not going to happen either way. Deo gratias.

The word χάραγμα, "mark [of the beast]", in the Apocalypse (Revelation) of St. John (at 13:16) is interesting. It implies "engraved, imprinted, stamped, branded." Now I'm not suggesting the sort of archetypical Protestant Fundamentalist view of things, necessarily. The image of the Roman Emperor (Nero at the time) was on the coinage, and got there by imprinting/stamping, and the coin was needed to participate in the economy, verse 17, the mark needed to "buy or sell," which verse references the famous "Number of the Beast," which, by gematria, fits neatly with "Nero Caesar" as well.

Now, I think that it's very likely that's what it means. But occasionally it starts to sound like certain bits of modern technology, like a computer chip. Or, the mark is said to be in the head or right hand ... as are people's cellphones all the time. All this winds up in a very scary place. Shit like what you're talking about just makes you think. Even if the ideas about a future technological χάραγμα are nonsense, at a minimum they're keeping the government from chipping people for now because the people just wouldn't be up for that shit, so that's a good thing.
most of them though the entire society in NZ is extremely fake
That's not just NZ my kid. it took me a while out of the psychedelic scene to realize it's mostly terrible people TBH. present company excluded of course. Most of you.
Can confirm. The psytrance scene in NZ is toxic af. I just kind of assume the same is true everywhere, though.
Basically. Being into "the psytrance scene" is on a long list of things that I'll probably prejudge someone for.
-41.27364812190289, 174.76332399399422.
sourcing lol
I'm curious about them. I'd love to do some analytical work on them to see if there's a difference between them and the A. muscaria elsewhere that typically produce more drunken, stimulating/sedating, slobbery trips with spacial distortions instead of true colorful visuals.
They sound awful.
larger in sheer population (and land) than the entirety of NZ lol.
I read this as "sheep population" at first and wondered where that, in fact, was.
Ohh my goodness that was amazing sex with her is like some next level shit
Am I just a bashful motherfucker that I'd never post something like this or be OK with my partner doing it? I never got people posting stuff like this. I'm not coming at you, fren, a lot of people do it (whatever did happen to Samadhi Smiles btw?) I just don't understand. You're on the first page of this thread doing it tool lol.

Last edited:
Great post hah, if possible I agree across the board.

Luckily we won't live to see much of the chip nonsense come to life. Much is just Musk talking his classic sci-fi shit.

It's OK. You're in good company as far as my prejudice goes. I have a lot of...let's call them heuristics for determing who I'll fuck with. This approach didn't necessarily win me a lot of friends, in fact I am sure I could have had many more and closer friends, but I got out of that world alive, clean and sober, and without ever having faced a serious drug charge. Very few people can say that and I think by and large it is down to me being kind of a dick.

Obiter dictum:

Yeah I was just gonna say.
Don't sweat being on it, as far as I've gathered the sheer mention that you've ever taken a psychedelic will probably get you on there =D =D
Or at the very least if you insist that you benefited in some way or another.
present company excluded of course. Most of you.
You just had to, incredible.
I think by and large it is down to me being kind of a dick.
Yes this is probably indeed it, but I can respect it

I like my shirts straight white, fuck me if I'm ever going to be advertising for some shitty brand

No dreads...
I would totes wear an Alex Gray t-shirt if I had one...
But I don't wear many designed or branded shirts. Except my work clothes. They are all carhartt and similar style brands...

Status
Not open for further replies.