• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Talk Thread: If 2020 Was the Dumpster, Can 2021 Be the Fire?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The more LSD I have done, the more sensitive to it I get. Back in the day, for the first 12 years of trying to do it, I could not trip on it no matter how much I took, it always felt like a threshold. My friends would take like a third of what I took from the same batch and be tripping balls and I'd be like... uh, I think I feel something. Other psychedelics worked normally for me, and always have. Then one time I took ~500ug at a festival and finally tripped, and from then on, I get more and more sensitive to it.

I understand how you feel, sometimes the world is so cold. But I don't think being an asshole is the answer. The thing I respect the most in people is when they keep being a nice person despite encountering things that cause them to be jaded. The only hope we have of making the world a better place is to just do your part to try to make it better, by trying to make the lives you touch better in some way. If everyone did that, we'd change the world. It's hard because every individual is a drop in the ocean so it might feel fruitless sometimes. But I firmly believe that it isn't.

This. Is. Facts!

I was a very, very, nice and loving person at one time in my life and people took massive advantage of that. After one particular series of especially egregious events, I slowly retreated into myself and became a bitter and jaded and mean person. I still am. I'm still nice, I guess, but I'm an arsehole as well more often than not.

I hate it. It makes life miserable. I don't know how to revert back to my old self.

Please, @dreamflyer don't ever let anyone make you turn into a mean person. It's shit.

By the way, I don't know how you liked it the year you went, but I love that place. You should come again!
Ya know, if they still had crash (and psytrance) Id be down like a clown. But as it stands I much prefer the driving twice as far to Quebec for Eclipse. Though they did swing Ott the only time I went....

As for WEMF.... lol ... one of the last two years (I cant recall which) before they finally gave up the ghost I saw so much shit that I didnt want to see, it totally just ruined my hippie flip. First we saw some chick go completely unresponsive and have the paramedics cart her away. After making our way back to our tent some dude was butt naked, on all fours munching grass/dirt. He then proceeded to make sweet love to the Earth and then run off into the bushes, presumably never to be seen again. As for the chick, well she was back the next day and as we walked past I overheard her telling her friends "I havent been that high since my birthday.... and the same thing happened then.. ha ha ha"

Ya know, if they still had crash (and psytrance) Id be down like a clown. But as it stands I much prefer the driving twice as far to Quebec for Eclipse.
Fair enough. They have jungle n ting in the Pyramid so I'm alright, but the last two years I haven't even spent more than a couple hours at the stages. I've been lording it up at the back fire pit.
I'm going to both....if any of this stuff ever happens again. I think I'll like Eclipse more as well. The location alone is nicer.
I have the tickets to both of last year's events so whenever they say yes, I'm there....and probably more stoked than ever seeing as I had to wait an extra year with tickets in hand.

Though they did swing Ott the only time I went....
Not sure what this means.

As for WEMF.... lol ... one of the last two years (I cant recall which) before they finally gave up the ghost I saw so much shit that I didnt want to see, it totally just ruined my hippie flip. First we saw some chick go completely unresponsive and have the paramedics cart her away. After making our way back to our tent some dude was butt naked, on all fours munching grass/dirt. He then proceeded to make sweet love to the Earth and then run off into the bushes, presumably never to be seen again. As for the chick, well she was back the next day and as we walked past I overheard her telling her friends "I havent been that high since my birthday.... and the same thing happened then.. ha ha ha"

Hahahaaa.....yup, that's the WEMF I remember. Though, to be honest, the last one in 2012 was not only musically maybe the best thing ever, but it was also the least sketchy one I went to.

The more LSD I have done, the more sensitive to it I get. Back in the day, for the first 12 years of trying to do it, I could not trip on it no matter how much I took, it always felt like a threshold. My friends would take like a third of what I took from the same batch and be tripping balls and I'd be like... uh, I think I feel something. Other psychedelics worked normally for me, and always have. Then one time I took ~500ug at a festival and finally tripped, and from then on, I get more and more sensitive to it.
i think i was always super sensitive due to the fact my first ever psychedelic trip was on 3 tabs and that just opened the mind so far so i always tripped harder than most people in the groups when taking lsd. Im still getting extra sensitive as time goes on. Every high dose i do i feel like it really does huge impacts on my future trips when i take lower doses. I think eventually its going to get to the point where it become way to sensitive to LSD that i have to quit. I guess the question is how far can i explore psychedelics before one day i can no longer due to dissolving the structures of my mind to many times.

Interesting, never seen 2-FEA. 2-FMA is a great functional stimulant, dopaminergic, no serotonin action, very few side effects. I HATED 4-FEA, but 4-FMA is great, But I liked 3-FEA better than 3-FMA.
Yeah, it sounds like 2-FEA is generally sold combined with 3-FEA to mimic MDMA. I haven't seen much on it being used alone.

2-FMA is great, but lasts a long time and can't be used frequently due to cardiotoxic metabolites it sounds like.

Yeah, it's pretty good, I always find that I want more from it and try to keep redosing and never get where I want because there is a ceiling, but that's because I'm a fiend. 4-FMA is very nice, quite meth-like but probably more serotonergic and less dopaminergic. 4-FA is really good too, probably the best one of the bunch but I really like 4-FMA too. I got some 2-FA once, and it was so subtle that I did the whole gram in one night and still wasn't sure if I was high. 3-FEA was really nice, rolly but not super strong. 4-FEA is awful, just a slam to the face with pure serotonin release, it feels like you got hit by a truck, no euphoria, headache, massive hangover.

2-FEA with 3-FEA is really good actually, much better than 3-FEA on it's own, potentiates it a lot too.

I dabbled with some of these as well, 4-FMA is extremely dirty and not particularly fun, and 2-FMA is indeed too long and heavy. There was a time when I could just take 15mg and be extremely productive for a day.
On high-ish doses it becomes more regular amphetamine like. 3-FPM was nice, but a little too nice.. Somehow I fucked functional stim use up for myself, really dumb and quite trivial for most maybe, but I get really fiendish

I am a stim fiend, too. It's pretty bad actually. I bought one of those time-lock safes for when I have stims now so I can make myself not do them all. I got 250mg of 2-FMA recently and had to lock up most of it so I could only get to it once a day. And I was plotting how to break into it, I mean I didn't actually try, but my thoughts were hitting that spot quite a bit. And that's just 2-FMA. I got it from a friend to help me cut out some days/dosage amount of phenibut, which it helped with. I didn't used to be such a stim fiend. If my latest order from overseas ever arrives, it will have a couple of grams of NEP in it, I love that one a lot. Gonna go in my safe, or I may have to give it to a friend.

Yeah same, I could use one =D but I'm mostly sober these days, except for coffee and Rhodiola Rosea sometimes.

So, to summarize, amphetamines -> big no-go, but I make an exception for psychedelic ones ❤️, and cathinones -> an even bigger no-go.
Talking psychedelics, anyone got any immediate plans? I wanna squeeze in a DOB trip here soon, but I managed to talk myself into working for 3 weeks after I finish my dissertation so I don't know when that'll be.

i want to take a stronger acid trip as these tabs were a bit varied and did not really blow me away as hard as i wanted but i do remember listening to hotel California and had a vision of Jesus in the tree for like two seconds. i still feeling that after brain fuzz of tripping though almost a week later so will wait to when the time feels right.

Stims were my downfall became a full on tweaker at one point til i quit them.

Yeah same, I could use one =D but I'm mostly sober these days, except for coffee and Rhodiola Rosea sometimes.

So, to summarize, amphetamines -> big no-go, but I make an exception for psychedelic ones ❤️, and cathinones -> an even bigger no-go.
Talking psychedelics, anyone got any immediate plans? I wanna squeeze in a DOB trip here soon, but I managed to talk myself into working for 3 weeks after I finish my dissertation so I don't

These are my next three trips most likely will BOHB first which I'm pretty anticipating quite a bit I havent had any 2C-X in almost two months. Then I want to try DOPr again when I have two days in a row of work in the coming weeks. Then I will take an insufflated dose of 4-AcO-DMT I'm thinking like 25mgs and really go for it. Also plan on mixing some of that into lines of MXPr which I will have 250mgs of and a gram of 4-AcO-DMT so I'm gonna be doing lotta combos.

Going to also be getting ten strip of LSD to check out and it its clean I will buy half sheet. During this time period I will also smoke DMT occasionally maybe mix thay with some MXPr as well. Wanna do some macro dosing of 3C-E and get better feel of the stuff and will write a little report as well as one on the BOD. Since I'm quitting Benzos/Dope I will be more responsible with my stash gonna put it in vials and label keep the Tryps in the freezer.

Have alot of fun stuff to play with honestly and 2021 is gonna be quite the Swirly year. Gonna try and order some more 2C-D while it is still available and seek out some of these newer Lysergamides like 1-cP-LSD, 1-cP-AL-LAD and if it hits the market 1-cP-ETH-LAD not sure if they made that one yet but if they do I want it, will surely be potent as hell.

Talking psychedelics, anyone got any immediate plans? I wanna squeeze in a DOB trip here soon, but I managed to talk myself into working for 3 weeks after I finish my dissertation so I don't know when that'll be.

No specific plans, but I do want to trip soon, once I get past the last phenibut drop (ie, stop it entirely) and feel stable. I'm hoping to take DOB with my bass player (the same one I took DOPr with) at a full dose when it's spring and the world is starting to come back to life. But will definitely trip before that, something less long-lasting. I also want to try TMA-2 soon.

I'm like that with weed. Years ago I could smoke myself silly all day long (with strong strains too). Now I take a couple of hits and I'm good for two hours or so. I think they call that "reverse tolerance". At least it's a good way to save money! :)

I'm like that with weed too :)

had a intense dream of been on meth a craving like that has never come over me in years. The entire dream i felt super wired and it was a pretty vivid and crazy events going on in it. Had a bit of thoughts of ay it won't hurt if i just have a little its been a long time that feeling of just a clean wired to the gills thinking you are the top shit of the universe europhia. Made me realize how important it was that i totally removed myself from even been able to find it by deleting all numbers and just blocking everybody still involved heavily with it.

Feel like i need DMT to straighten my head out it always the #1 thing that keeps me from falling into darker holes of addiction.

Not going to touch ritalin to help me prep for going back to college now. Was going to use a bunch to help me get back and on track with my knowledge but just this intense dream showed me im not immune to replasing straight back into the tweaker lifestyle and just doing something like rits would probably push me over that hill.

Broke up with that chick yet again and this time deff for good i told her their is no future with us, ever. Im not living a double life and hiding my psychedlic use, im not listening to some ignorant woman talk badly about them either with absolutely no first hand experience or knowledge. She tried to tell me ohh i will let you take them once a year, get the fuck outta here. If i wanna trip once a week or two and it keeps me off Heroin, Fentanyl, Cocaine and Benzos that is a beautiful thing. I actually feel relieved cuz i have so many new goodies to explore on my time off work each week and now im not gonna have to hide the fact im dosing cus she would stay here those days. I actually started talking with a new one already that lives here in my town and she is beautiful. She is a Christian which is a little concerning but im just gonna try and fuck for now and see what happens. Gotta keep on truckin yeah feel me fam.

Hehe, you might end up in the same place, but not all Christians are against drugs, for sure. Though I find that usually if they're leading with "I'm Christian", they wouldn't be into the kind of drug use that we're into. Just be up front is my advice.

It says it in her profile on Bumble.

She hasnt brought up religion or anything yet we have just been getting to know eachother. Talking about are jobs and are mutual love for the beach town we both live in. Would be awesome just being able to walk over to my girls the town is pretty small and it takes ten mins to get from one side to the other on foot. There is tons of bars and resturants places with live music, its a party town and she talks about going out so i dont think she is like a total square. I will probably jist bring up Mushrooms down the road, its good starting point. Telling the last one ive taken over 60 different psychedelic drugs and dissos kinda made her head spin, lol.

Many girls i have also dumped who made me choose between psychedelics and their close minded outlook of life. Hope you manage to find a cool down to earth girl who lets you trip however often you want I'm a believer that somewhere out there faith will eventually land us to the right partner. Been 2021 and anybody who is still agains't psychedelics meanwhile every new study that comes out each month shows the huge healing effects of them just as what was known in the 1950s and 1960s and by every tripper. Yet those so called straight edge folk still want to demonize us and psychedelics meanwhile LSD has been the catalyst for our entire technological world, the best music eras and multiple nobel prize awards.

Been watching the new season of Curb Your Enthusiasm all night and it has been really enjoyable, Larry David is a comedic genius. Haven't seen this show in a number of years and forgot just how good it truly is. If you can't sleep you might as well spend the time laughing 😆

Status
Not open for further replies.