• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Talk Thread: If 2020 Was the Dumpster, Can 2021 Be the Fire?

Status
Not open for further replies.
^Apparently GHB is becoming big across Europe too (at least according to Vice) and I feel a bit left out as an American... I want to try some damnit! It sounds lush. I dislike hippy-dippy types mostly so I'm not involved in any major IRL drug scene even though I'm in a good location for it...

Plus all my friends are 'growing up' and moving on from drug use, plopping out babies, the works. The "oh no I'm 30" panic is hitting my group hard lol. I just put our whole stimulus check into a savings account I've put aside solely to save for home ownership so I guess I'm getting the 'here come my 30s' bug too, except I still like to get wonky and I don't plan to have kids so it should be easier for me to continue using.

I’m not sure that I believe in his prophecies but I saw something about it while mindlessly scrolling and though it was funny.
Second languages are hard to hold on to if you don’t practice constantly. I’m fluent in Russian and English. I was born in the Ukraine back when it was part of the USSR, moved to the states when I was 4, so I grew up speaking Russian with my family and English everywhere else. As I got older and moved out of my parents house, I don’t see family quite as often, and I find myself forgetting words and speaking with a heavier American accent when I do speak Russian.
Damn that's interesting man. My sister-in-law is Russian and just moved to the U.S. maybe 5 years ago. Explaining innuendoes to her is always a hoot, and her broader family that I've met doesn't speak a lick of English.

Last edited:
i will still be swirling in my golden years if i last that long and dont overdose on fentadope,
I admit fentadope scares me for people. My heroin years were the 80's and middle 90s and I am pretty sure it was all heroin. (thank God I discovered Poppy Tea by 1993) I am not sure I have ever had fentanyl but maybe I did. But the way people drop from fentanyl is scary. And I blame our government laws and powers that be. We would stil have Prince and Tom Petty if what they had bought was the genuine item.

I really thought by present day a good drug market would exists. The fact that we need test kits for MDMA is sad. And now for heroin. I mean I know there is a DN that exists but I suspect the rip offs are rampant there too. It is strange because my time with some of these drugs were early enough that they were real. MDMA in the early 80's was just about pharmaceutical. And I remember the guy that went to San Marcos Unitversity in Texas came back to me once and said no MDMA till next week but he had some MDE. Now that is honestly! lol Ketamine I tried from a vial of Ketaset I had when I was a vet tech. I had 5 vials did 3 and put the other 2 away to never be found and lost during a move but I was not interested. I understand now a whole bunch of powders are around and could be anything. I am not sure there was a market at all back then. Certainly I never heard of people drying the liquid and snorting.

I know some people have better lines on things than others. But I also read posts from people explaining their black market drug, the color, effects,and when it comes to fentanyl people they know that died. It is sad. So careful all. However I found it a little sad should I go to the street for heroin it can be fentanyl. Someday I hope a genuine market will exist and the only reason people are dying of fentanyl is our piece of shit people in power. The law makers and law people are the murderers. Pisses me off to no end. One good thing at least is in the US there is a lot of quality cannabis around. I orered an ounce back on 12/17 that still has not arrived by the postal service yet. The PO is swamped but over two damn weeks and still not here. But I have enough scraps, edibles, vapes sitting around that completely running out won't happen and now my state and neighbor state just legalized too.. So I hold out hope all the other drugs will one day be of the same availability and quality. We all deserve it. Yay Oregon. It has to start somewhere.

Last edited:
So I thought to myself last night that insufflating 10mg (a reportedly sub-threshold dose) of 2-FEA would be fine three hours before bed time. The duration of a common dose is supposed to be 1.5-3hrs.

Nope. Couldn't sleep for over six hours despite throwing herbs, booze, and phenibut at it. Good thing it was the weekend.

Also, I wasn't expecting it to be serotonergic, but minutes after insufflating it, I got that blunt, stoning feeling that serotonergics give me. Tried it again today at 5mg, and I noticed that I became noticeably dumber (another thing serotonergics do to me.) Don't get me wrong, it wasn't rolly or fun at these dosages, but it wasn't the next, great functional stimulant either. I guess it's back to isopropylphenidate.

GHB had some sort of resurgence here a few years ago. One of the highlights of that being a very high number of people being hospitalised at a certain camping festival to the point where they had warnings about G (including on the wristband) in subsequent years.

Hadn't seen that level of use since the mid-2000s.

Uhhh, I would not add ketamine to GHB. That sounds not just sketch, but also unpleasant. I could be wrong, but I just would magine there would be barfing.
i think nick sands stressed the importance of a low dose of ghb to get things flowing. I don't spew on ketamine and tons of alcohol. Though been on so many drugs does run huge risks.

20210103-013049.jpg

Gonna do my first trial with this one in they very near future i cant wait, should be a lovely time.

@SunriseChampion
If it’s the one I think it is- ive only been there once, a couple years ago, and I recall the organizers specifically asking everyone to please not do G at the fesitival, as all the paramedic/hospital visits (as the result of g-out, of whatever the kids call it) only increased the amount of negative attention the festival would receive... and all the back lash they got on the fb page from ppl crying about their preaching of abstinence and a lack of HR was unreal and hilarious. That whole page is laughable at times. But I digress...

Haven’t tried g myself, but the way friends who have speak so fondly of it, it’s definitely on my bucket list.

I also have not tried GHB but wanted too and I was up and around but ignorant when it was being sold as a suppliment. And I usually know a lot. I like my gabapetinoids on occassion too so I would be able to control it. I was not aware that Nick Sand added ketamine into his mixes. Unless I read that wrong.

1/3/2021 already. I love how time only moves one way!

Stayed up all nite rolling on 5-CL-aMT it has been great and believe it or not im actually getting some GHB for the first time, crazy how i just said i wanted to try it and the stuff literally fell in my lap. If all goes well i will uave my first taste tonight after work.

I've been wary of halogen psychedelics @Cosmic Charlie They seem to me to be an intermediate molecule in synthesis not an end. Like 2cb, benzos, antipsychotics all have a bromine, chlorine, or fluorine. Never came across 2cb, but 2ce is probably something good. Nevertheless, amt is good it's just a go around the law of these substances. Yeah, when I go to festivals, the LSD has been falling into my lap. WIth all that said, it looks like you have quite a bit of liquid fun.

Last edited:
So I thought to myself last night that insufflating 10mg (a reportedly sub-threshold dose) of 2-FEA would be fine three hours before bed time. The duration of a common dose is supposed to be 1.5-3hrs.

Nope. Couldn't sleep for over six hours despite throwing herbs, booze, and phenibut at it. Good thing it was the weekend.

Also, I wasn't expecting it to be serotonergic, but minutes after insufflating it, I got that blunt, stoning feeling that serotonergics give me. Tried it again today at 5mg, and I noticed that I became noticeably dumber (another thing serotonergics do to me.) Don't get me wrong, it wasn't rolly or fun at these dosages, but it wasn't the next, great functional stimulant either. I guess it's back to isopropylphenidate.

Interesting, never seen 2-FEA. 2-FMA is a great functional stimulant, dopaminergic, no serotonin action, very few side effects. I HATED 4-FEA, but 4-FMA is great, But I liked 3-FEA better than 3-FMA.

@SunriseChampion
If it’s the one I think it is- ive only been there once, a couple years ago, and I recall the organizers specifically asking everyone to please not do G at the fesitival, as all the paramedic/hospital visits (as the result of g-out, of whatever the kids call it) only increased the amount of negative attention the festival would receive... and all the back lash they got on the fb page from ppl crying about their preaching of abstinence and a lack of HR was unreal and hilarious. That whole page is laughable at times. But I digress...
Yeah, it's probably the same. They went super hard on the anti-G message which was very interesting. It was a serious problem though. I mean extremely irresponsible people that one year. The festival has a good rapport with the surrounding area and the local authorities so overwhelming local hospitals with irresponsible people is a bad look.

They actually reduced the size of the festival after that year. I didn't go the next year but have been every year since and the problems have almost completely ceased. It was a sketchy shitshow at times that one year. Kinda reminded me of WEMF at its worst ;)

By the way, I don't know how you liked it the year you went, but I love that place. You should come again!

Haven’t tried g myself, but the way friends who have speak so fondly of it, it’s definitely on my bucket list.

I tried it a few times back in my heyday (like 15 years ago). I think like any other gaba-ergic: I prefer the taste of negronis. Then again, like with almost all drugs I've tried, I did rather low doses to be safe and maybe didn't get the full effect. I'm ok with that. Give it a go.

Yeah for sure scopolamine is scarier than GHB. :LOL:

GHB is a great drug, one of my absolute favorites. And if you're safe with it, it's non-toxic and has little to no negative impact. The problem is that it's incredibly moreish, and addictive, and dangerous in overdose. I can't control myself with opiates, and I can't control myself with GHB, maybe even moreso. All other drugs I find easier to control my usage of.

I don't see many negative replies man :)
You can't win with threads like that either, a lot of context is missing so people will naturally be at least a little suspicious but even that I hardly see. In most cases it's sufficient not to actively put energy into being an asshole, thát would for sure be a net minus

I'm really pissed off and hating humanity right now. For a good example, read my thread "Always Getting in Trouble for Trying to be Nice" in the Dark Side forum and look at all of the negative/insulting replies that I've received.

I think it's time for me to start being an asshole and then maybe people will respect me!

I understand how you feel, sometimes the world is so cold. But I don't think being an asshole is the answer. The thing I respect the most in people is when they keep being a nice person despite encountering things that cause them to be jaded. The only hope we have of making the world a better place is to just do your part to try to make it better, by trying to make the lives you touch better in some way. If everyone did that, we'd change the world. It's hard because every individual is a drop in the ocean so it might feel fruitless sometimes. But I firmly believe that it isn't. ♥️

I sharpened my chainsaw blade today and got a nice gash in my palm, but finally won the battle with the biggest part of the tree trunk that was still blocking my spring at the top of my driveway. A few pieces left to cut but I got the big guy out of there. Basically deadlifting them a few times to get them out once cut, I'm going to guess 250 pounds maybe, each? Hard to say. I'm exhausted

4iu331M.jpg

But I have TONS of firewood (quite literally). I will have even more when I chop the rest up.

EWnbdwK.jpg

This is the older stuff already stacked

IXCBnZl.jpg

Cool study in holland about the dosage of LSD. https://www.beckleyfoundation.org/lsd-dose-finding-study/ 10 ug was found to be the threshhold for people to feel under the influence this is what i found once while trying to microdose i measured give or take around 15-20 ug with the margin of error and took it once and felt to under the influence and not the microdose i wanted and felt like i was high for a few hours. 5 ug increased BDNF.

I personally get full on powerful trips on 70 ug and apparent oevs at 50 ug.

Status
Not open for further replies.