• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Talk Thread: If 2020 Was the Dumpster, Can 2021 Be the Fire?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My wife (then just girlfriend) suspected I had been taking LSD and mushrooms when I finally 'came out' to her about it about a year after I'd first started tripping. She was more pissed that I tried to hide something from her than the fact that I'd actually started doing psychedelics. Eventually 7 or so years after that she now trips with me on occasion. If people don't really love you, they won't really be willing to open their mind up to the real you. Save your love for someone who likes you for who you are.

Save your love for someone who likes you for who you are.

Truth. I learned it the hard way.

Oh man, shit is going down in Washington DC. :\ Protestors have swarmed the capital and broken through police barricades, trying to stop the certification of the electoral college votes. Shots have been fired inside the capitol building, don't know details. Shit is fucked up. :|

Just got promoted to management start the training next week have to go in an hour before my shifts. And bunch of goodies arri0ved about to blow some lines of MXPr and celebrate. Sniffing 60mgs as we speak, fuck yeah. Have 150mgs which is actually good thing cuz im gonna binge it all night probably and then take a little macrodose of DOC in the morning before work and keep it movin fam.

Daaaaaaaaaaamn bitcoin is going ape shit, almost $42k, insane. I invested in some American Bitcoin mining stocks the other day and that shit is going up fast too. Wish I'd have had confidence in BTC when it was over 10 times lower than now earlier this year but I wasn't sure it would recover.

My view on bitcoin is that if you buy it high, hang onto it, you have it, it's yours. If it goes up, you profit. If it goes down, buy more. Kind of like a precious metal.

I never had the capital, poker players have been telling me to go buy bitcoin for years on my Twitter feed, so I knew but yeah..

I'm completely disgusted with myself. I woke up with the intention of cleaning the house, lifting weights and having a productive day. Instead I'm drinking my 6th beer and listening to The Cure.

The world is so screwed up, and I'm so screwed up, that the prospect of trying to start my life over at 50 just scares the crap out of me. I haven't had a full time job in 5 years and I haven't had a relationship in 16 years.

I think that from now on I'm only going to post on here and LAVA (Dream Journal and Photography) because there are too many trolls on the other forums. Anything to do with religion, politics or even mental health just seems to bring out the worst in people.
Here's some inspirational music for you in these troubled times <3:

Cream Gravy? Thanks so much for that song. The very first line fit me to a tee!
"So you're 45, and you realize, you finally know what you want to do with your life... there's still some time for you to figure it out" <3

Last edited:
@dreamflyer I enjoy dream cycles too. Its suggested that the brain releases DMT when we sleep which may cause us to see visions and dream. It's calming most times, with a few nightmares but always teaching you something about yoourself or how to stay one step ahead.

Huh. Interesting that you hang out here then lol. I guess PD social has kinda been the main social hub sans trolling on this site now. I can barely whip up five replies a week in F&TV but PD social threads are always blowing up lol

Hey Buzz, how's it going? Actually, I've never really tripped unless you consider DXM, diphenhydramine or *extremely* high doses of strong marijuana. I did 'shrooms twice but all I got was an extreme case of the giggles (like weed x100).

My dreams are my trips. We basically trip our balls off every night in our sleep without even realizing it! :D

Not only do I find my dreams to be entertaining, but I gain tremendous insight from them as well. I consider them to be my greatest entheogen.
Doing well man, kinda, I think.
Running my last simulation here for my dissertation, then I'm pretty much done apart from some polishing. I agree with the dreaming yes, it's a shame I'm out of melatonin, I love to take upwards of 10-15mg and 'trip' hard a whole night. Only downside is that it's hard to get out of bed the next morning.

Then I'll be officially graduated, hopefully. I'm still a mess though, in no shape to work full time, constantly fluctuating between hypomania and depression but there are professionals in play now to help me in figuring my shit out. Soon, I hope to be able to function somewhat like a normal human being.

Keep my LSD suggestion in the back of your mind man :)

Took a taxi to my job swirlying pretty heavy for riding on the highway on.my bike and since i was up all night im gonna be tired as fuck after this shift and not wanna donthe ride at all and im getting the raise so i can treat myself a little this week. Peaking pretty hard the combo of MXPr/3C-E/DOC has been enjoyable...probably the only human to ever take that cocktail amirite?

I know; I almost feel as though I don't have the right to be on this forum because I'm not discussing psychedelics, but most of my Bluelight friends are on here and I know that I can share my feelings without being judged.

I joined this website back around 2016 after seeing it mentioned in one of Xorkoth's Erowid reports, and the rest is history!

Anyone has the right to post here, and we're glad of your presence, man. ♥️ PD (and the social particularly) is one of the friendliest and most loving places on the Internet so I certainly can't blame you for wanting to hang out here. :)

Took a taxi to my job swirlying pretty heavy for riding on the highway on.my bike and since i was up all night im gonna be tired as fuck after this shift and not wanna donthe ride at all and im getting the raise so i can treat myself a little this week. Peaking pretty hard the combo of MXPr/3C-E/DOC has been enjoyable...probably the only human to ever take that cocktail amirite?

Wouldn't be surprised, brother!

Status
Not open for further replies.