• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Talk Thread: If 2020 Was the Dumpster, Can 2021 Be the Fire?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get so bored been sober at night. at least during the day time i can walk around the parks with my dog and enjoy the sun but sober night time is where i feel like consuming drugs the most.

^ I think we all have a bit of a restless spirit and that is what drives us to explore Tripsitter. So calming the mind has been the goal of all kinds of meditation and exercise techniques. I suck at it actually and have as restless of a time on some nights. I can watch the clock till I go to bed shaking my leg and just bored.. Just simply trying to make it through days and nights. So I totally get it. And I don't have the magic bullet to help us. Other than keep trying. I told my dog the other day at least you can sleep all you want. I have to stay awake. lol (which makes me wonder why anyone would want to stay awake for days on something like meth)

But yup, we keep trying. Everyday is a new day. The only thing that makes it new is hope. And most days that is gone. It is a tough world, thank God only temporary. I can say this, when I do feel good I milk it. I pay attention to the moment I do feel good and try an extend it. Give a little thanks under my breath.

And again if it is a touch of depression that is hitting us, you can not look out into this world and not be depressed. So we listen to music (the harmony and melody aspects of science) and do the things we love. I know tripping is interesting but can become just as boring as say playing a video game over and over. Eventually that gets old too. If your head is screwed on straight (like most here) then we look for other things to absorb us. I did so much freaking acid and mushrooms growing up. And it is limited as a tool after a while. Sure I sored dimensions. I remember when acid was NOT sold for money but mostly distributed as gifts it was so cheap. (at least at Grateful Dead shows) So in that aspect tripping a lot around music can make sense. But alone in a room or just for the sake of doing it was just a phase for me. (a 20 year phase but a phase lol) I would be interested in seeing how much you all still indulge in say 25 years from now.

Here we are. 2021. Yay (I think)

Last edited:
Can pretty surely say i will still be tripping until the end especially if the labs keep bringing us exciting new analogs to explore. Will be having my first trial with 5-CL-aMT soon gonna be watching my diet on the days leading up to it and start with 6mgs im thinking and not redose no matter what. It sounds like you need to be much more careful with this than regular aMT. Really excited about the MAL honestly cuz i only had it twice and then i gifted the rest and i took it both times in a heavy Empathogen binge and i really wanna take it on its own in Moderate than Higher Dosages if the bodyload seems doable. When Id IVed 100mgs it made me really sick during the comeup that was kinda a wacko move in retrospect, lol. But yeah @JackARoe i will still be swirling in my golden years if i last that long and dont overdose on fentadope, kinda morbid but its a reality i face in this addiction. I have 8 days clean and plan on keeping this up, just made love to my girlfriend things are good, have alot to be thankful for.

I am terribly sorry for not having more to contribute but will say this:

Let 2021 be the fire... LET IT BURN!

The world needs a break from our viral destructive asses. We are the fucking disease.

Maybe we should all kill ourselves so the virus won't spread. :D lol Eh, a little common sense goes a long way. Just don't cough or sneeze on people. No one I know is gathering and no jams have happened for months but that is just peope I know. I have no judgment on what anyone does. I understand being careful, but I also understand not letting a virus rule us through fear like the damn media portrays. I know people are dying. By all means be careful. I wear a mask and stay alone a lot. But I also understand the notion to just let nature do its thing. What I don't understand is people thinking it is their right not to wear a mask.. I get that too. We really are a free beings. But what I also get is I want to protect my brother and sister from a virus so a mask says I care in a way. Again though no real judgment on what people do.

I still get a few trips in every year. DMT more so but acid and other things. Cactus. What I do notice as I get older the anxieties of life build up, as when I was young I could shrug stuff off. I wonder if getting older does that to everyone. It gets so the years of living honker down on my spirit and life gets tiring I feel much more responsibility and can in no way just trip in any unthoughtful way like I use to. I use to be able to go to work, family functions, and other things without a second thought about tripping. Not so these days, I need to be alone or if ever a festival happens again then I can be around people. No one I know my age trips a lot except one friend upstate NY. This dude had a massive heart attack and was coppered to a hosptial for an emergency stent a few years back. But he can still take acid a lot still. :) (I think by the time someone gets a stent they have better blood flow than they have had for years)

Perhaps we can check in in 25 years. A few of us will be gone (I hope I am lol) and a lot will just be older. And I will trip on occasion until I go to the grave.

Last edited:
I think 2020 was the 'trippiest' year of my life; I tripped at least once weekly the whole year, probably more. Not really this last month but in between I was tripping like twice weekly on psilacetin. I think I'm ready for a break.

Wife and I attended a New Years gathering last night, stayed out late, had a good time. My father told me not to visit for two weeks. I don't know if he realizes how much more exposed to viruses on the daily I was when I've worked the jobs I worked this year so I thought it a bit silly, but I'll respect it. We didn't wear masks last night, nobody did, probably 25 or so people. It's not like I wana get sick, not like I don't wear a mask in public, it's just... I mean, for fucks sake, the virus robbed us of a whole damned year, I'm gonna go to one G-D party in 2020!

Last edited:
I feel the same way as you do about the virus, Jack. I wear my mask when necessary out of respect for others but I feel like the fear around the virus is overblown, especially in young adults who probably would not end up even getting sick. Ive known a lot of people to catch it and 99% are fine, including my 96 year old grandma who caught it in a nursing home a couple weeks after getting over pneumonia and she is asymptomatic. And my girlfriends uncle who has AIDS, so is highly immunocompromised, also asymptomatic. That’s not to say people don’t get sick from it, a fraction of 1% of people get very sick, so it seems we’re catering towards that.

I spent last night getting drunk and eating lobster and filet mignon while watching closing of winterland and the Grateful Dead movie. Shortly after midnight I dosed 50 Mxipr and fell asleep within 10 minutes of taking it. I woke up at 4 am
On the couch and went to bed.
Happy New Year

Last edited:
Oh, you've gotten that inner-burning thing too? I'm not sure why it happens but it's very uncomfortable. It's like taking too much niacin.
I also experience my 'insides burning' when I overshoot with phenibut.

Yeah it's very dosage sensitive, I'm very sensitive to it myself and got very ill one time, but I don't like the effects either way

Also a happy new year :)
Doesn't look like 2021, or at least the first half, will be all that different, but it is what it is.

Nostradamus’s predictions for 2021 are not looking good. Maybe 2020 was just the first year of what we will look back on as the terrible 20’s.

SfQuIGp.jpg

Nostradamus’s predictions for 2021 are not looking good. Maybe 2020 was just the first year of what we will look back on as the terrible 20’s.
Never heard of Les Prophéties. Interesting. A quick glance at the wiki page indicates a lot was lost in translating from 16th century French to English and there's also the matter of folks intentionally mistranslating the prophecies to fit their needs. Still interesting though... too bad I gave up on French in high school. Hell, I took a few years of German and became marginally fluent but I can't remember much save for Ich liebe bier trinken lol

I’m not sure that I believe in his prophecies but I saw something about it while mindlessly scrolling and though it was funny.
Second languages are hard to hold on to if you don’t practice constantly. I’m fluent in Russian and English. I was born in the Ukraine back when it was part of the USSR, moved to the states when I was 4, so I grew up speaking Russian with my family and English everywhere else. As I got older and moved out of my parents house, I don’t see family quite as often, and I find myself forgetting words and speaking with a heavier American accent when I do speak Russian.

I was living in Long Beach in 1987 and a fairly big earthquake hit in Whittier. In fact I remember watching Live at 5 news and my apartment was shaking from an aftershock and I watched the news people go under their desks live on news at the same time. I remember that day. Scary. Something is off when a big quake happens. Anyway a few people said that Nostradamus predicted that everything west of I-5 was going into the ocean. It was scary. It seemed all of Los Angeles caught a cold and I felt like everyone's defenses were down. I can not describe the feeling of the Earth moving. There is nothing stable at that point. No point of security. I am sure a few of you have experienced big earth quakes. But the Nostradamus prediction stuck with me and I did believe it until time went on and everything west of I-5 is still land. It was all the buzz with people I met.

The problem with Nostradamus’s predictions is they are interpreted by people with different views of the way they are written. It almost reminds me of the way some of those people that say they talk to dead people that an audience member knows. "Does his name It starts with an L no wait an M...." Wow that was amazing. Some of those shysters really irritated me. But the original Nostradamus writting by themselves are fascinating. The interpretations are sometimes shaped to a persons belief system.

Wait what, the French guy? I thought that was just a saying, had no idea people interpreted his stuff for real.

Oh man, high school me so wanted to believe his "prophecies" were real, but upon inspection.......nooooope.

really want to get around to trying nick sands combo of GHB first then mdma 2cb and ketamine to top it off.

GHB has had a major comeback here becoming very common. police raided like 400 litres of the precouser GBL the other month. Quite strange for it out of the blue to suddenly just pop up in crazy amounts must of been some crazy Chinese importation or something

Status
Not open for further replies.