• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioid Withdrawals arent lethal?? I BEG TO DIFFER -- EX-ADDICTS HELP PLZ

phrozen said:
Oh, and btw. Rule #1: Don't get high on your own supply.

Pretty hard to slang sumpin if u dont know what the dose is, wether or not its 100% poison, or the duration. Remember, its DESIGNER.

As I said, I became addicted because of the BIOASSAY. It took at least, 30 dosagings over 2-3 days to figure out the dose and duration and effects for each route of administration. By time was finished, tried to stop, broke into SEVERE withdrawals, hadnt experienced anything like that. So tried to taper down, 100% IMPOSSIBLE to taper this stuff, ended up tapering UP and the rest of the time was spent RUNNING from WD's, not for getting high. But you can only run so far before you just fuckin snap and go "FUCK THIS SHIT FUCKIN BITE THE BULLET OR BITE THE DUST"

^
You said you already put some out on the street. That would contradict part of the above statement and the fact that you said you destroyed whatever remained. So which is it?

phrozen: Put some out on the street, then destroyed whatever remained - where is the contradiction?

Posted by the same guy from a different moniker just the other day:

pharoah said:
Its amazing that its about to be May and I have been taking opiates at least 5 times a week since January and Im not addicted. Its been about a week or 2 since I had anything and I havent went thru any withdrawal symptoms yet. I guess Im lucky or something.

Its quite obvious from reading this guy's other posts that he is the same person. As if the name "Pharoah" isn't enough. Here he is talking about taking small doses of hydro. 8) So you had no withdrawls then?

Haha, nice find OverDriven. Anyone know why he was banned the previous 3 or so times?

JohannesChimpo: He just said that he was testing it out to find the proper doses and then destroyed it. Unless he put it on the street before figuring out the dose, which ultimately doesn't make sense, he's contradicting what he said.

Arguing and debating this is stupid. At worst he's a liar, at best he's a fucking idiot. Either one is a good fit.

I think he was banned so many times because he always trys to scam people...i'm not the only one that he tried to sell this supposed fent analog to....but i think the main reaosn is he is a compulsive liar, and its 100% obvious. there are waaaay too many indescrepencies in this "story" as it is....he IMed me the other night saying how sick he was, i told him to get some benzos and he said he cant. so i even gave him the link to a good IOP that has a bunch of different benzos, to which he asked, "do they accept e-gold?" lol

Yeah. I just got a PM from someone who was also offered the supposed analogue for sale. At this rate someone should add pharoahfentanyl to the price thread. :D

Anyone else know why he got banned so many times?

This thread is so off topic now, so i dont mind ranting.

This guy is a roiding loser. I think that explains the rage he has for people that dont buy his stories that are obviously not in the interest of harm reduction.

and 3-OH-PCPy? I wish someone in ADD could at least shed some light onto weather or not this chemical structure is even feasible or not.

Coming soon.....5-meo-2c-b and 4-AcO-LSD

god this thread is stupid why do i keep opening it

phrozen said:
No, I understand his thread, it was about it raping you.

Oh, and btw. Rule #1: Don't get high on your own supply.

Actually, not to hijack this incredibly interesting thread (yeah, I read about 8 posts, realized that its either true and I don't care about something that anyone could do if they had that kind of spare time, or just a crock of shit, and of course I'm leaning towards the latter)
RULE NUMBER 1 is NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE OTHER GUY'S GREED!
Rule # *2* is don't get high on your own supply.

Thx.
Peace.

Actually, "Never get high on your own supply" is #4 according to Biggy Smalls. %)

johanneschimpo said:
phrozen: Put some out on the street, then destroyed whatever remained - where is the contradiction?

exactly. the guys a moron who thinks he has something over me

just like overdriven, who fails to realise the following (just like hes failed to realise over 50 other things hes replied to in this thread)

1) my name is SPHINX, not Pharaoh, I only added the Pharaoh once the PHF was complete to signify my entry into the underworld, hence Pharaoh Sphinx, the Pharaoh of the Underworld.

2) He spells his name Pharoah, which I never would, because thats incorrect spelling for the word and id never incorrectly spell my username.

Also, if you do a search on his username, you'll see me and him do not speak a THING alike, im a cocky jackass and always will be

Also, if you wonder why ive been banned so many times its pretty fuckin obvious, just do a Steroid Discussion search on usernames "Sphinx", "Giza", "Sphinx (Afterlife)", "Pharaoh Sphinx". Ive been banned everytime because ive constantly insulted other members of the board. The final account, Pharaoh Sphinx, was banned for soliciting.

Don wanna beleive, thats FINE. Johannes knows the truth, and so do a fuckload of others here who are too bitch made to come froward, but thats fine.

phrozen said:
JohannesChimpo: He just said that he was testing it out to find the proper doses and then destroyed it. Unless he put it on the street before figuring out the dose, which ultimately doesn't make sense, he's contradicting what he said.

Dont you fucking READ ANYTHING????????

Look at the DATE on the HPLC/1HNMR/LC-MS readout. LOOK AT IT. AUGUST, 2006.

The bioassay occured in AUGUST, 2006. The addiction started, AUGUST, 2006. The last of the PHF was destroyed, several days before this thread started, look at the start date of this thread. Now, if you have a brain, use a little logic, and try to comprehend what happened between AUGUST 2006, and the start of this thread. DUUUHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Hey u want some MORE?? Go check the "fentanyl blotter" posts, when did they start?? CHECK THE DATES ON THEM, 100% guarantee theyre BETWEEN AUGUST, 2006, and the start of this thread.

Get it??

am I the only one in this entire thread posting actual INFORMATION and not random thoughts I just had 3 seconds before replying?? god, this thread has shown to me how idiotic 99% of the users here really are when it comes to fact finding.

Ok, we're idiotic, yet you're the one asking for our help. Just go back to trying to get online people to buy your shit for e-gold. Then describe how you acquired it, dosed it, and laundered the proceeds.

robatussin said:
and 3-OH-PCPy? I wish someone in ADD could at least shed some light onto weather or not this chemical structure is even feasible or not.

Why dont you RESEARCH before you talk??? WHY DOESNT ANYONE HERE RESEARCH BEFORE THEY TALK??? yeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssshhhhh

PCPy is PCP with the piperidine replaced by a pyrollidine. Its also called Rolicyclidine (check rhodium dipstick).

If you also check rhodium you'll see that 3-HO-PCP has already been synthed (the Rolicyclidine variant has not). The 3-HO addition to PCP caused a 230x increase in opiate receptor affinity vs. regular PCP, it also caused an 8x increase in PCP receptor affinity, vs. regular PCP.

The purpose for the Rolicyclidine variant is because during a regular PCP synth using the common method, you must acheive a chemical called PCC, which is ILLEGAL. By swapping Piperidine for Pyrollidine, you produce a slight variant of PCC which is legal, and thus there are no illegal precursors involved in its production.

I heard of PCPy, but i just wanted to hear it from a regular ADD poster. I am glad you read up on this, as i am no chem whiz, but you have to admit the shit you are spewing is a bit far fetched. Dont worry i have your aim screen name and we shall talk

robatussin said:
This thread is so off topic now, so i dont mind ranting.

This guy is a roiding loser. I think that explains the rage he has for people that dont buy his stories that are obviously not in the interest of harm reduction.

Coming soon.....5-meo-2c-b and 4-AcO-LSD

god this thread is stupid why do i keep opening it

You apparently don't know a damn thing about chemistry, or you're terrible about making jokes, because 2c-b already has a 5-methoxy group.

And personally, I'm looking forward to some 3-oh-PCPy. Hell, I'd be happy enough with regular PCP 8o

johanneschimpo said:
Hell, I'd be happy enough with regular PCP 8o

Join the CLUB!! SHERM SOULJAAAAASSSS

we should start a drug board for nothing but PCP discussion with open source selling... bbbbbboooyya. Before a source can post they gotta give free samps to all the mods ;)

Of course, it can include Ketamine and related deriv discussions too!!! BUT NO DXM!

This entire thread is fairly stupid.

I have to say, what the fuck is the goal of all this. I would be hesitant to discuss such things on BL, but you've already opened the door....

1. This is fucking amateur night it seems, if you have the capability to manufacture useful analogs in an efficient manner, and can match replacements for specific steps in forming a target molecule (Replacing a ring structure smartly) you are at least smart enough to have planned your situation out, and somehow it seems to me that dicksizing on a forum well known to be watched, doesn't fit into that plan, so either you aren't actually risking anything discussing it because it never happened, or you are fucking crazy at this point. If not either of those, you need to at least tone it down a bit.

2. It was not necessary to go into detail on the drug being used to ask the question you intended, which as far as i can tell could have been formed better:

"I was recently using insanely large doses of a rare fentanyl analog, in relative terms 100s of times more than normal. Many people claim opiate WD is not lethal, which i do not believe because of my symptoms, i need help, what should i do?"

3. While the withdrawal symptoms differ from drug to drug, they differ between the classes more than individually, piperidine derivatives, phenathrenes, etc, so the specific drug is irrelevant. What is more relevant is the class and equivalence to a known drug.

4. Delete the irrelevant parts of your posts, they serve no purpose and help no one, including you, including us trying to help you. In fact, delete the original post, which will delete this entire worthless thread, then re-ask your question in a calm, sane manner that makes sense and is devoid of ridiculous offtopic crap.

die-thread.jpg

PLEASE JUST LET IT DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111