• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioid Withdrawals arent lethal?? I BEG TO DIFFER -- EX-ADDICTS HELP PLZ

In the Eyes of God said:
LOL I write rhymes ALL the time, not really rap format just rhymes, hundreads of pages of them, expressions a beautiful thing. Its a good outlet for the mind and soul.

Like the struggle with a fentasy...

The Devils on my back hungry to feed, flash to me on my knees strugglin to breath its chokin me I beg it please just leave me be it wont cessate the homicidal tendencies, lord do you hear me? How many more must bleed before im free? Drug Life employee robbin young G's of their destiny, was this what you had envisioned for me?

Perhaps we are addicted to the darkside, future realized in a childs eye, drug life glamorized as something to abide by, youths intelligence misapplied, duckin po-lice, coppin cheese, out to provide never missin a stride aim to please, high tide now tho n' here comes the po-po-lice!! End of the show sonny, grab yo gat - unfurl - go loco! Show em mutherfuckers you own this world, never fear a crooked cop just cock yo glock an take the shot, a real enforcer never gives it another thought, ride to die fuck 6-feet, your destined to be brains splattered cross the streets, aww shiiieet, rest in peace young homie

Week later theres me holdin yo mournin mother explainin why I led you to the gutter like every other, and many another, heart too cold to shudder, I want more, give me more, raw to the core then hardcored, I long abandoned my rapport with the lord, know the score so I brace myself for more, death squad hordes? hah, bring it, the devil wrote me a permit to commit karma-legit homicidal tactics, they think they can stop this? Try as they will, failure is obvious

Nothing can phase me, sherm soulja insanity smokin phencyclidine, there aint nothing I havnt seen, just look in the streets and you'll see me, maybe not physically, but see that junkie? Caused by me, that abcess on his arm for me it bleeds, his disease? a battle scar memory of my cause to be, his guarantee? To die embalmed by narco-fentasies

please tell me this is all a dream8) a horrible horrible dream.
better yet, a fentasy.........

OverDriven said:
You live in a trailer, yes?

Nah, he bought a mansion with all the money he made sellin' fent analogues.

In the Eyes of God said:
Or just be a man and go cold turkey

I can cold turkey this habit, u can cold turkey ANY habit. Let that be your inspiration. IV bags??? LOL

But I dont get why foo still givin advice, dont he read the thread and realise im over the turkey skin fentasies? now its all history, just like the PHF, the evidence, the streets, the misery, history

Fen-Phen-tasies

I think he was giving you advice as means to call you out more than anything. If you're as smart as you claim to be, you would have done the smart thing 1. Never gotten addicted
2. if you got addicted you'd wean yourself off seeing as you had an *infinite* supply
My ass

i'm so sick of seeing this thread and it's big ugly title at the top of the forums...please just let it die.

p.s. #353!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The fact that there are still people posting after that comment, (this being the 5th post after it) proves that the thread isn't over. I don't think it will ever be over. Besides, next thing you know he'll say he was being sarcastic with that comment.

please apply liberally to all parts of this thread:

PAAPT42.jpg

Just let it run its course and don't read it. You don't have to be a memberator. This thread has been highly entertaining imo.

Wtf why did you lie to feel cool.... And admit it! Also why is your name "in the eyes of god" do you feel like your with god when your on opiates ? PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW LASER PEW PEW PEW.

Want to update us on your condition here ITEOG? I've been worrying about you for the past week and couldn't post or PM you as I was out of the country.

Also, what the fuck is this about samples to everyone if you get 500 posts? Didn't you destroy the remaining amounts?