• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioid Withdrawals arent lethal?? I BEG TO DIFFER -- EX-ADDICTS HELP PLZ

To assist in killing this thread I went to the hardware store and picked up some of this for the mods:

PAAPT42.jpg

If this gets to 500, pharoah sphinx said he'll personally give everyone who posted a sample. Especially the mods, who he claims know the truth about his pharoahfentanyl.

And who he also claims are discussing it behind the scenes.

If people think this thread is stupid and dont believe the OP's claims then by all means dont post in here.

Thats irrelevant, its a waste of space and forum members time, not to mention yours as a mod. This thread is worthless and serves no purpose.

TheTripDoctor said:
Thats irrelevant, its a waste of space and forum members time, not to mention yours as a mod. This thread is worthless and serves no purpose.

^ ^
^ ^
^ ^
What he said

Seriously, it would be different if this guy took a more mature attitude towards the supposed topic at hand, but he hasn't. Instead he felt the need to boast about doing a kilo of smack a day and various other unrelated shit. If you can synth a designer drug using an indian company surely you know how to treat opiate w/ds. Even if not, doing a search would have yieled the information. Seeing as how noone has ever experience w/ds in anyway even remotely close to what he is claiming through his tolerance, theres hardly anything anyone could suggested for him to do other than the usual stuff... immodium.. benzos.. etc.
He's obviously a previously banned user ( I don't care that he re-registered, it just tells you something), and just looking for attention.

Ok, heres my real advice if this thread doesnt get deleted, keep in mind this will take some skill and resources, but it seems the OP has 1337 connections to indian companies and can scale walls like spiderman so this should be no problem........this is my serious advice, i'm not kidding

Get some more of whatever drug you care to use, any fentanyl analog, anything that potent should do. Then obtain some IV supplies, IV catheters, IV sets, a few hundred saline bags, 1000cc should do nicely. Then get a programmable IV pump and learn how to use it.

Now you should use a microgram scale to measure an exact amount of the drug in question, disolve it in isotonic bacteriostatic saline and inject it into a few of the saline bags in equal amounts.

Next, put an IV in and hookup one of the saline bags with the drug in it, and set it to deliver the dose you need at the exact interval you need it.

Now get out a pen and paper and do some math, and schedule out the dose so that it reduces by less than 1% every 3 days, then you should have an idea of what to set the IV pump for everyday to achieve this, you will need to adjust the amount of drug in the saline so that you stay above the TKO rate for the saline, that means "To Keep Open" otherwise known as the rate at which the vein will stay open.

The end result will be you will feel perfectly fine, without any withdrawal symptoms, and over the course of a few weeks or months you will lower the dose in a perfectly gradual slope until you don't need much if any.

Perhaps this sounds complicated, but we are already into the realm of incredibly rare analogs and extreme dependence, not to mention dicksizing for no reason.

Its not really that hard, I've done something similar before and it works pretty well if you do it right.

^thats the single most intelligent and relevant post in this entire outlandish, albeit entertaining thread.

I came on here to ask a question that's been bugging me since this morning, then I read 4 out of the 13+ pages of this thread and forgot it.

Couldn't dude just take the gazillion dollars he has from "putting this all together", buy out Jensen Labs, force them to liquidate, and strap on 6 100mcg/hr patches every other day for the rest of his life? The chances of THAT happening are a lot greater than the original post. Talking in public about designing a drug, albeit "the most powerful opioid known to man", and unleashing your plans to "release it on the black market" seems like a stupid thing to do. As Cam would say... "You run wit' po-lice..."

w/d from anything is no joke. but this is!

itsjustme said:
why are people arguing about this

The guy is spreading misinformation and potentially drawing unwanted interest from authorities. You'd be interested in this thread if you were an FBI agent I think.

I'm not a mod of course, but IMO this thread should have been DELETED along time ago. This is a trash post with purpose other than letting some kid get his ego rub.

Last edited:
TheTripDoctor said:
Ok, heres my real advice if this thread doesnt get deleted, keep in mind this will take some skill and resources, but it seems the OP has 1337 connections to indian companies and can scale walls like spiderman so this should be no problem........this is my serious advice, i'm not kidding

Get some more of whatever drug you care to use, any fentanyl analog, anything that potent should do. Then obtain some IV supplies, IV catheters, IV sets, a few hundred saline bags, 1000cc should do nicely. Then get a programmable IV pump and learn how to use it.

Now you should use a microgram scale to measure an exact amount of the drug in question, disolve it in isotonic bacteriostatic saline and inject it into a few of the saline bags in equal amounts.

Next, put an IV in and hookup one of the saline bags with the drug in it, and set it to deliver the dose you need at the exact interval you need it.

Now get out a pen and paper and do some math, and schedule out the dose so that it reduces by less than 1% every 3 days, then you should have an idea of what to set the IV pump for everyday to achieve this, you will need to adjust the amount of drug in the saline so that you stay above the TKO rate for the saline, that means "To Keep Open" otherwise known as the rate at which the vein will stay open.

The end result will be you will feel perfectly fine, without any withdrawal symptoms, and over the course of a few weeks or months you will lower the dose in a perfectly gradual slope until you don't need much if any.

Perhaps this sounds complicated, but we are already into the realm of incredibly rare analogs and extreme dependence, not to mention dicksizing for no reason.

Its not really that hard, I've done something similar before and it works pretty well if you do it right.

I think you are forgetting the fact that at the rate you specified, it would take about a year to get the dose all the way down. I don't think most people would be willing to drag an IV bag, pump and other apparatus around with them for an entire year just to detox. That would be worse than biting the bullet and going cold turkey.

OverDriven said:
I think you are forgetting the fact that at the rate you specified, it would take about a year to get the dose all the way down. I don't think most people would be willing to drag an IV bag, pump and other apparatus around with them for an entire year just to detox. That would be worse than biting the bullet and going cold turkey.

Perhaps he was exagerrating a little with the 1% figure, and if I had a crazy theoretical tolerance of 3.3kilos or some shit of smack per day?

I'd be willing to taper for a loooooooooong time.

Oh yeah and Beans, you're making me crack up over here hahah.

niceee

Or just be a man and go cold turkey

I can cold turkey this habit, u can cold turkey ANY habit. Let that be your inspiration. IV bags??? LOL

But I dont get why foo still givin advice, dont he read the thread and realise im over the turkey skin fentasies? now its all history, just like the PHF, the evidence, the streets, the misery, history

Fen-Phen-tasies

In the Eyes of God said:
Or just be a man and go cold turkey

I can cold turkey this habit, u can cold turkey ANY habit. Let that be your inspiration. IV bags??? LOL

But I dont get why foo still givin advice, dont he read the thread and realise im over the turkey skin fentasies? now its all history, just like the PHF, the evidence, the streets, the misery, history

Fen-Phen-tasies

WTF are you the next eminem?

OverDriven said:
WTF are you the next eminem?

LOL I write rhymes ALL the time, not really rap format just rhymes, hundreads of pages of them, expressions a beautiful thing. Its a good outlet for the mind and soul.

Like the struggle with a fentasy...

The Devils on my back hungry to feed, flash to me on my knees strugglin to breath its chokin me I beg it please just leave me be it wont cessate the homicidal tendencies, lord do you hear me? How many more must bleed before im free? Drug Life employee robbin young G's of their destiny, was this what you had envisioned for me?

Perhaps we are addicted to the darkside, future realized in a childs eye, drug life glamorized as something to abide by, youths intelligence misapplied, duckin po-lice, coppin cheese, out to provide never missin a stride aim to please, high tide now tho n' here comes the po-po-lice!! End of the show sonny, grab yo gat - unfurl - go loco! Show em mutherfuckers you own this world, never fear a crooked cop just cock yo glock an take the shot, a real enforcer never gives it another thought, ride to die fuck 6-feet, your destined to be brains splattered cross the streets, aww shiiieet, rest in peace young homie

Week later theres me holdin yo mournin mother explainin why I led you to the gutter like every other, and many another, heart too cold to shudder, I want more, give me more, raw to the core then hardcored, I long abandoned my rapport with the lord, know the score so I brace myself for more, death squad hordes? hah, bring it, the devil wrote me a permit to commit karma-legit homicidal tactics, they think they can stop this? Try as they will, failure is obvious

Nothing can phase me, sherm soulja insanity smokin phencyclidine, there aint nothing I havnt seen, just look in the streets and you'll see me, maybe not physically, but see that junkie? Caused by me, that abcess on his arm for me it bleeds, his disease? a battle scar memory of my cause to be, his guarantee? To die embalmed by narco-fentasies

In the Eyes of God said:
LOL I write rhymes ALL the time, not really rap format just rhymes, hundreads of pages of them, expressions a beautiful thing. Its a good outlet for the mind and soul.

Like the struggle with a fentasy...

The Devils on my back hungry to feed, flash to me on my knees strugglin to breath its chokin me I beg it please just leave me be it wont cessate the homicidal tendencies, lord do you hear me? How many more must bleed before im free? Drug Life employee robbin young G's of their destiny, was this what you had envisioned for me?

Perhaps we are addicted to the darkside, future realized in a childs eye, drug life glamorized as something to abide by, youths intelligence misapplied, duckin po-lice, coppin cheese, out to provide never missin a stride aim to please, high tide now tho n' here comes the po-po-lice!! End of the show sonny, grab yo gat - unfurl - go loco! Show em mutherfuckers you own this world, never fear a crooked cop just cock yo glock an take the shot, a real enforcer never gives it another thought, ride to die fuck 6-feet, your destined to be brains splattered cross the streets, aww shiiieet, rest in peace young homie

Week later theres me holdin yo mournin mother explainin why I led you to the gutter like every other, and many another, heart too cold to shudder, I want more, give me more, raw to the core then hardcored, I long abandoned my rapport with the lord, know the score so I brace myself for more, death squad hordes? hah, bring it, the devil wrote me a permit to commit karma-legit homicidal tactics, they think they can stop this? Try as they will, failure is obvious

Nothing can phase me, sherm soulja insanity smokin phencyclidine, there aint nothing I havnt seen, just look in the streets and you'll see me, maybe not physically, but see that junkie? Caused by me, that abcess on his arm for me it bleeds, his disease? a battle scar memory of my cause to be, his guarantee? To die embalmed by narco-fentasies

You live in a trailer, yes?