Official Heroin Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scored some nice h here, guy had some cut with fentanyl, did like a quarter of a match stick and passed out and started to tweak and blinking stupidly. Must have done to much, or that was the fentanyl.. who cares!! off to do more!! Sucks, wish these track marks would hurry and heal..

Dope In Hartford

I've been a relatively hardcore heroin addict for a few years now. For the past couple of years I've been living in Hartford. My question for all CT dope users is why is the potency of the dope around here so low in comparison to NY/NJ?
Don't give me the "you need another dealer" line. I've copped from probably 30 different people in town and have 6 regular connects right now. Very rarely do I get a bundle that doesn't require me to do, at the very least, half of it to get a decent high. Recently I've been doing bundle shots or 10 bag shots, and I'm really fucking sick of it. I know they're only <snip> a B, but I've been to NJ and gotten <snip> dollar bags and been blasted off two. Most of my friends just accept it as the way it is and don't seem to realize just how good bags can be. I don't mean to complain too much, I'm just feed up with the situation and wondering if someone can shed light on how the shit can get that less potent traveling an hour and a half. I'm thinking about trying New Haven, because of its proximity to New York but I don't know if shits the same down there. I don't know, just sick of doing two fucking bundles a day. Any help would be appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:
New Haven, for the most part , is the same deal. Just more expensive. Sometimes you get lucky though. Sadly, Bridgeport is the same way too. I've been finding some pretty good, yet expensive, straight from nyc dope in the Danbury area. I couldn't tell you why Hartford is like that, it just is. It's always been that way.

^^Good to know about New Haven. I'll scratch it off the list. I wish I knew peoples in Danbury or some other town closer to NY. Somebody gave me a long story the other day about how the projects that served as an open air market where torn down in the early '00 and that in combination with 9/11 really adversely affected quality. His point ultimately was the same as yours, "it is how it is." Still frustrating. Thanks for the reply.

i'm going to merge this with the heroin discussion thread but wanted to point out that price discussion is no longer allowed within the forum.

good luck on your hunt :)

Just take the ride to jersey yo youll get hooked up proper...Just watchout for the boys.....WOOP WOOP!Out of the vehicle!

[edit: NO LOCATIONS allowed, and please check your posting style. most of them are coming off as thinly veiled source requests. -@E]

Last edited by a moderator:
I work in Atl twice a week, any advice on the market there? The alabama scene is weak as it gets and I would love to make my Atl trips more productive.

Newark:had two different kinds of a greenstamp called "boost mobile"The first one was very good the second fuckin dirt.I hate it when they do this!!!!!
ANyone else have that one recently?

Heroin is awsome.

I know it gives alot of people alot of trouble, but. . . ..

yeah.

*puts that shit right up on the wire*

i know this isn't the right thread, but I'm looking for some folks who, like me, have been hard opiate addicts for like 15 years. I'm growing weary of the cycle, chasing my ass you know. I'm looking into suboxone treatment, but I'm on benzo's and my tolerance is so high i'm afraid it might not work. does anyone know if they'll still treat you with weed and benzos in your system? I love my highs, but the lows are outweighing them at this point. you can message me, I need some advice

you can still smoke weed and take benzos if your suboxone doctor does not drug test. some do, some dont. my sub doctor has never drug tested me. benzos wont affect u taking suboxone. and i doubt suboxone wouldnt work but if that was teh case, there is always methadone.

Vanillastik said:
I work in Atl twice a week, any advice on the market there? The alabama scene is weak as it gets and I would love to make my Atl trips more productive.

There is one area that is pretty much an open air market but if you are white, and don't have a specific connect to call up once you are there or at least know a specific corner that serves up the good shit, here are the rankings of what is most likely to happen to you:

1) robbed
2) arrested
3) given some substance other than heroin (probably crack or coke)
4) given some extremely weak scramble H

There is tons of H in Atl but its hard to find really good quality and even harder to find a consistent connect.

hi chris...thanks for the post. I've been in a methadone clinic before, it just was not for me. I was nearly wrecking my car on the way home from the place. Don't get me wrong, I have a tolerance from HELL - but for some reason the high doese methadone does me in, and I don't even enjoy it! I talked to the suboxone doctor yesterday, he said that not to worry if I have benzos in my system on my first visit, or weed. Didn't sound like he tests an awful lot. I scare myself though...i've been told that the naloxone in suboxone will make you freakin sick as shit if you attempt to do anything on top of it. I'm not sure I can trust myself not to try...well - i've always had to learn things the hard way! Have you heard or know of the same info? I know there's folks here who can take the bupre out - but i'm not that chemically inclined.

Denver here, only black available, I got it from a tweaker but have no idea what happened to him lol. So I havent done it in a while.

It seems downtown is just filled with crack...

eon_blue said:
There was an "Intervention" show on a little while ago about a guy living in Denver who was addicted to heroin (black tar).

They showed him meeting up with some dude on a street corner and it looked like it was in the downtown area of the city. Anyway, just another verification that it's out there...

congrats on the clean time :)

lulz I met that guy, he's cool, he's a chef now doing well living in Cali.

Now I wish I could find that Mexican on that street corner, maybe watch the intervention again and look for a street sign lol.

allyjo204080 said:
hi chris...thanks for the post. I've been in a methadone clinic before, it just was not for me. I was nearly wrecking my car on the way home from the place. Don't get me wrong, I have a tolerance from HELL - but for some reason the high doese methadone does me in, and I don't even enjoy it! I talked to the suboxone doctor yesterday, he said that not to worry if I have benzos in my system on my first visit, or weed. Didn't sound like he tests an awful lot. I scare myself though...i've been told that the naloxone in suboxone will make you freakin sick as shit if you attempt to do anything on top of it. I'm not sure I can trust myself not to try...well - i've always had to learn things the hard way! Have you heard or know of the same info? I know there's folks here who can take the bupre out - but i'm not that chemically inclined.

yes, u can go into precipitated withdrawals from suboxone, but, it is actually not from the naloxone, but from the buprenorphine itself. the bupe has a much higher affinity for the opioid receptors in the brain and therefore cancels the naloxone out. the only reason naloxone is in there is for scare tactics. its to try to prevent misuse of the drug. anyways, what is your DOC(drug of choice) exactly? if its heroin or oxy or something like that, it has a relatively short half life and you should be able to take your suboxone about 17-24 hours after your last dose and be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.