Official Heroin Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
sdotmux said:
fuck man a white boy like me will get taken in paterson

Well I'm white and I managed to find two very solid connects there. Like one guy who was head of a gang running an entire operation from an apartment building. If they see that you're white they know what you are there for and they want you to come back, hence they are not likely to fuck you. Just make sure you don't cop from someone that looks like they use drugs themselves, try the ones who are playing the corner or just chilling in a certain spot peeping for cops and stuff - you probably know the drill by now.

Also a tip, ask them for their bleep number because then they think you are gonna be a return customer regardless of if you are satisfied with the shit later on.

thanks man, gonna get up some balls and do it been cravin bad...we'll see how it turns out...

gonna head to paterson, maybe this weekend, any suggestions besides not getting shot..>?

rachamim said:
Methadone and Bupe/Sub are desgined for 2 different demographics although there is not much proper referral system for this distinction so that either or is being given solely based on preference. Bupe/Sub is for people with light habits and/or short term habits, methadone is for the opposite demographic (heay addictions) simply because Bupe ceilings out at 24 mgs.

I dont know how true I think that might be. Buprenorphine can go along way, even though it can be lacking in the true opiate feeling that methadone gives it can still cover some huge habits.

Methadone is a total regimented program, so its almost woth a little discomfort when starting subutex instead of having to take yourself to a clinic every day you can get a script filled for more than a month or so. Some people do get big scripts of methadone, and if they were as easy to come by as a bupe script than I might feel like switching.

But its the grind of the methadone clinic for the high it gives, or the bupe for the convience of only having to see a doctor once a month.

sdotmux said:
gonna head to paterson, maybe this weekend, any suggestions besides not getting shot..>?

You won't get shot. Tips would be stick to the side streets off the main street which goes through the city. Also be on the lookout for the task force.. there's a reason they call it Task Force Tuesday.. They roll around in black on black crown vic's all limo tinted out. If you see one of them following you or near you leave and come back later. They tend to roll in groups of two or three cars together, so it's hard to miss, but if they decide to pull you over they don't play..

Basically you look for areas where there are a lot of people hanging out outside for no particular reason (since u don't have connects).. you make eye contact with them. If they motion to you or w/e slow down and roll your window down and say what u want. Be sure to keep your doors locked tho and like I said don't try to talk to anyone that looks like they use drugs..

Generally they will tell you to pull over and wait. They shouldn't ask to get in your car.. Don't give them money until they hand you the product through your window. Leave quickly a different way than which u came in and never leave via route 4. Have an excuse ready if you do end up getting pulled over for why you a white boy in those hoods.

D-Town

in dallas it usually a 50/50 shot. your either gonna get some really good tar thats gonna knock you right on your ass for the next few hours, or your gonna get some shit that will make you feel like your about to die the next few days. i dont know if its because sometimes i get shit thats cut with something or what, but i know good tar ain't suppose to make you feel like that

the better green said:
HAHAHAHA. Oh man, so true. New Haven's the same deal my friend. New England standards?! What you talkin about?!?! hahaha

By New England standards I mean that pretty much regardless of what NE city you're in, the ladies working the corners aren't gonna resemble Julia Roberts. More like Julia Childs, or Julia Childs corpse, with a crack habit. Hartford IME stands out amongst them in this regard.

wza said:
You don't have to go all the way to Newark. Go to Paterson.. there are a lot of people that will flag you down if you go to the correct areas.. Not saying there's no risk because there is.. Just don't stay too long and don't cop off anyone that looks like a crackhead.

What's the quality like in Paterson?

XperienceMe said:
Jersey city is alot safer.... than paterson/newark

ur safer anywhere gettin a connect w/ a number....idk wat the prices r like in jc...never really heard about ppl goin there for dope but it is everywhere in nj anyways...

edit, oh yea and, ptown got that fire 95land...go to the right block and u will get that straight jersey shit knock u out if u aint used to it...dont get me wrong there is shitty bags in paterson too but there is always fire if u go to the right spots...yea the heat is strong but u got to get the numbers n then meet in a safer location or just kno ur way in and out and put ur shit up good as hell so they dont find it

95Land said:
What's the quality like in Paterson?

Paterson I'd say on average is pretty good. Every once in a while some dealers will be working with fiyah (extremely good shit) and then everyone will be looking for particular stamps. Personally I've never gotten anything terrible out of Ptown, but there are always some shady people selling fakes. Best bet is to pickup shit, get the guys number and if it turns out to be really good call them back and meet in other less hot areas.

The best shit I can remember from Ptown was Fantasy Island as the stamp. I OD'd off two of those bags two years ago. Those aren't around anymore, but usually there is two or three stamps that are known throughout the city as being better than the rest.

O yea and a common thing in paterson is dudes who run base/weed/coke and try and sell to u when u say u want dope they be like o ok my boy down the block got that, then they call their "boy" and they bring u the "dope"....If it aint a diesel spot, dont cop there, dont get into no bullshit with no people that know somebody . If it aint the d-boy, then bounce, cuz there is toooo many legit, good spots operating with good dope and good prices, for you to waste ur time bullshittin around with some half steppin part time hustler whose calling his cousin from around the way to get u sum bags.

this happened to me and my ridin partner a few mos. back, our usual spots was dead so we was jus crusin till we seen a dude flag us down, he fucked with weed and we was like hell na we want diesel, he was like ight i can get that for u its right here just go around the block and call me when u back at the spot i flagged u down at, my boy wanted to go thru with it even tho i didnt and he was driving so anyways, they came back with half a brick wraped in black plastic so i said let me see inside and they was lke na give me the money i was like na man u got some fake shit in there let me see inside the bag. they wouldnt, so we drove away becuz ur guaranteed to get robbed on some shit like that if u dont kno wats up. Thats the most important thing i got to stress to u, in any hood of course but in a small city like paterson where the narcs are out strong , u got to ALWAYS B PREPARED TO WALK AWAY in any situation...even if the bundle is directly in front of you and about to be handed to you...U got to have the strenth to walk away when u see the boys come around the corner or got a feeling that something aint right, cuz 90% of the time ur gut is right and u in for alot more trouble than just not having your shit . so jus remember all these things and u will b fine

When I was still doing dope, even when I was living very close to Paterson, I never tried rolling through to cop, not even once. I would always drive out to Manhattan instead, where I knew I could go to a relatively safe part of the city, and have my delivery service come meet me wherever.

I just heard too many stories from my friends about getting arrested, or getting beatdown or simply just tricked by dealers who think they can get away with it. And I'm not trying to fuck with that, I'm too old and can't afford the problems and stress.

Seriously, I can't believe how in NJ, with all the dope there is in this state, there just don't seem to be any delivery services.. Or just not nearly as many as there were in NYC when I was living there. Virtually everyone I knew in NYC who was into dope got their shit from a delivery service... And it was basically guaranteed to be that fire shit, and the stamps basically never changed... SO much better than street copping, straight up.

becuz in NY they cut that shit out, bloomberg n giuliani killed the open air where in the dirty shit is still goin strong. paterson, newark, irvington, camden, trenton, and to a less extent asbury park, passaic, east orange....all these places got the dope game goin strong. NJ is NY's forgotten 6th boro, where all the bad dreams, nightmares and boogie men of new yorks 'dark ages' are still alive and well......Theres a reason they say New jersey, only the strong survive...

Another reason there aint delivery is becuz jerz aint polished like manhattan has become.....the d boys on the corner know damn well that when they leave the corner the boys are gonna b all over that shit....Many of my dudes is scared to leave the projects becuz the minute they step off that block the narcs come by to harass them. everybody knows their role and plays it well. if u want the goods, U go to them. There aint no benefit for them to have to go out and find a car with legit papers and somebody with a L to drive them when everybody knows that no matter wat obstacles u put in front of them, the feens are gonna come.

I cant tell you how many conversations ive had with my ppls..."Ayo its me wats goody"
"Wat u need"
"I got $120 let me get 2 but yo I cant come to the block im in a borrowed car with no papers and its too hot over there"
"Call me when you get over here"
"Na man , u heard, i cant come thru there, can you meet me a few blocks away on *****"
"*CLICK*"

The custies are never in short supply...u dont win by askin for favors and deliveries....u just take wat you can get and pray to god that the black on black crown vic's dont spot u as u come out from behind the building....

Everything you said makes total sense...
Part of the reason that my delivery peoples never had much of a problem was because virtually all of Manhattan has been cleaned up to a large extent, so they could come around, park somewhere, get out and walk on the sidewalk with hundreds of other people and just blend in... Shit was super clean and anonymous.

(And yes, I miss it. And yes, if I still lived in the city, I'd probably still be in the game and who knows, maybe even graduated onto bangin' the shit. Ahhhh, these sorts of conversations don't do much to help my withdrawal symptoms! Ha...)

been gettin some great shit in providence ri, orginally from jersey where i thought i would never get the same fire but providence has proved to have some real great connects with unheard of deals. in corner plastic bags off white realll chunky

didnt make it out to patterson this weekend. getting paid everyother week sucks...You guys have been helpful tho thanks. sucks in nh my boy would drive down to lowell and bring it back for me, no driving needed patterson isnt too far for me, but having no liscense is taking a big risk, i get pulled over for any reason and im fucked. I was thinking of maybe driving to the outskirts and getting a taxi in. Whats ur take on walking these places? I def dont need to get into anymore trouble

it aint patterson, its paterson, god dammit nobody can spell the name of this fuckin city :D:X

and the cabs all kno wat ur doing BTW, u aint on some kind of lo key shit lol

dont go there with no license, ur already fucked before u get out teh car becuz they run ur plates and see that u aint got no L

Honestly kid i would just stay away. find someone who can cop for you and pay the extra. i aint tryin to be a dick , but judgin from ur posts here, u really aint ready for the shit. It aint some kind of super cool elite thing or nothin like that. bein a junkie sucks. goin to paterson every day and riskin WDs in PCJ sucks. selling shit for half its value and scammin deals all day just to get enough not to get sick sux. all this shit is gonna be wat you get into once u really get in.

paterson , becuz of the extreme heat on it in the past few years but this year ESPECIALLY, really aint no place for beginners no more. it used to be anyone could cop dope there. now u got to be a pro to avoid the boys jumpin out and cuffin ur ass. like i said i aint tryna make it sound like some kind of elite club, becuz it really aint somethin cool that you want to be a part of. its just that without the street smarts that r necessary to successfully cop, the city will chew u up and spit u out on the side of rt. 80 while the boys tear your car apart from front to back and you curse your self for ever even considering it.

even those of us who are paterson hoodrats by nature cant excape that shit, its a crackdown. even the ones who done the shit time and time again, where it is as natural as wakin up and takin a shit, have been busted and fucked over. so my best advice is to stay away becuz as new to it as u are, it aint gonna b nothin but trouble.

Finally got my account. I been on on and off these boards for a while lurking. I'm from NJ and I cop in Jersey City. I can agree with lacey on this. P-town is too fucking hot for people new to the game. I don't even really go there. Newark is another thing. They are cracking down hard in Brick City big time. Jersey City is pretty safe because the dope spots are spread out through out the city and are only limited to 1-2 block radiuses. You gotta know the exact street and exact block/spot to hit up. Even so.. copping down in JC at the actual spots is risky because the boys are stationed out and keeping eyes out. Fact of the matter is.. All the cities in Jersey; Paterson, Jersey City, Newark, Irvington, etc all got incredible dope trade in the open, but it's very fucking hot everywhere you go! The boys are cracking down state wide now!! You don't wanna be getting picked up and going to Hudson County or Passaic County Jail and more importantly.. the GREEN MONSTER (Essex County). I got picked up in JC and HCJ fucking sucked! You gotta be quick, smart and safe. Anyone who doesn't have an experienced person to teach them how/where to cop and what to do is fish food for the boys in blue.

Status
Not open for further replies.