Official Heroin Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heroin in Athens, Ga?

I'm not sure if i can be asking this but does anyone know if there is heroin available in athens, ga or is it all in Atlanta? If it is , is it plentiful?

you gotta come to atlanta. It's not really that plentiful either, ATL is all about crack. The only place to get it on the streets is the bluffs, which is often fake and you'll get pulled over if you're white.

From what i have read on here, georgia has its share of dope. Ive heard about the bluffs in the ATL, and about how dangerous it is and everything, but im sure its around. Just try and meet some of the right ppl, maybe go out on the streets around the methadone clinics and see whats up.

Heroin in/around Memphis TN?

Hey, gotta question for anyone local...

How readily available is heroin in or around memphis tn?

yea i had the one ways, shit u could name just about any stamp and i had that shit recently, i dont even remember em no more, hundreds, thousands of different stamps i wish i could remember id make a list....so many stamps so many hoods so many memories.....jersey stand up....quality been goin back up too imo

i'm going to merge this with the appropriate thread. please don't let this discussion turn into sourcing.

Been getting SUBWAY and SNIFF stamps the past week and a half out of Jersey City. Both good count, but the SNIFF sucks in terms of quality. SUBWAY stamps are way better. The projects are starting to cool down a bit and business as usual. Narcotics squad seems to like Sunday nights for raiding/arrests/surveillance. Keep an eye out for the police always of course. They are getting sneaky.

I'm an old school Jersey dope head, been copping in P-Town (mostly) and all over the rest of the state and the NYC/CT area for years...right now I'm stuck in Indianapolis. Anyone got any good word on the heroin scene here? I'm sick of driving to Chicago and scoring their garbage "blows".

I'm an old school Jersey dope head, been copping in P-Town (mostly) and all over the rest of the state and the NYC/CT area for years...right now I'm stuck in Indianapolis. Anyone got any good word on the heroin scene here? I'm sick of driving to Chicago and scoring their garbage "blows".

its funny that you say that cuz alot of chi town ppl be like ohh our dope is fire, etc....nice to see a jersey head put em in their place....i kno u already kno this personally but to anyone else, ima just say it like this, if you like dope, dont leave nj cuz we spoiled as hell out here....I really dont know how i would live if i moved to another state where you couldnt get heroin from driving a maximum of 40 minutes in any direction.......good luck dieselbaby....Too bad nap town aint got good ol Madison ave to guide u in the right direction, right....;)

its funny that you say that cuz alot of chi town ppl be like ohh our dope is fire, etc....nice to see a jersey head put em in their place....i kno u already kno this personally but to anyone else, ima just say it like this, if you like dope, dont leave nj cuz we spoiled as hell out here....I really dont know how i would live if i moved to another state where you couldnt get heroin from driving a maximum of 40 minutes in any direction.......good luck dieselbaby....Too bad nap town aint got good ol Madison ave to guide u in the right direction, right....;)

LOL surprisingly I managed to meet a connect in Naptown with the most FIRE dope I've ever had in my life. Beats any of the Jersey raw I've ever had or anything from the street in NY/NJ/CT. It even beats the most raw shit I've ever had before (got in Jamaica, where it apparently came straight from Colombia). This shit is so raw, I know this is the exception - not the rule but I am just so happy. I do miss the ease of copping in NJ but my life just got about 1000 times easier.

My use has been enjoined by my girlfriend, but when I moved to LA, I was getting balloons for [$$$] depending on how bad the crackhead in Skid Row wanted to rip me off. It's been invariably really good with the exceptions of the few beats I've been dealt.

Seriously, I haven't passed out so many times in my life, and I say that as someone who did everything Pittsburgh had to offer over a period of 18 months. From Die Nasty to New Era to Cop and Sniff to Smokin Aces to Big Ben, I did everything in Pittsburgh for a while there. The tar shit out here, although it gives you a bit of a dirtier high, is much, much stronger.

Last edited by a moderator:
Today i got a couple stamps that are old school. They both were about the same potency so here it goes.
Stamp: Tango and Cash/Empire
Quantity: They were kinda shysty but not that bad.
Neatness: the stamps were sloppy and the bags were hard to open.
Quality: they were both very good. Did a 3 bag shot and got off very well.
OVerall: These bags are definatly a throwback to a couple years ago and they were well worth it. I dont know if these were just some bricks that people randomly found but they defiatnly lived up to what they were back in the day.

I usually snort heroin, only shot up 3 times. I'm from philly and get stamp bags with the snortable powder in them. I just heard though that snorting it can really effect your nose, is this true?

Heroin colors

Hey how come the white one makes me jitter and and the brown one doesnt??
I like the brown one better after trying them both.

Hey how come the white one makes me jitter and and the brown one doesnt??
I like the brown one better after trying them both.

Maybe the "white one" had a cut in it that affected you in that way. IMO IF, and this is IF you can get good tar/brown, then it is more euphoric. Around here, we have not had good tar for years. Now we get a lot of white dope, which is very good in quality, but I think that it is not as euphoric as tar, and has a more medicated feeling.

Did you try white dope in it's raw form? And was the "brown" tar or was it brown powder? Just curious

^thats what i was going to say, Ive found the darker stuff to be of better quality, but like most drugs you cant go on looks alone, i know ive had some all white raw dope that has been very high quality, and some bomb lookin grey rock that was kind of shitty.....so the proof is in the pudding.

nice user name too, star of the sea. sounds like a transport ship or something.

in b4 over 9000!

lol

gonna need a new dope thread....

latel i been gettin 'recession' bags..pretty funny name for a stamp imo

Whte and Brown

Maybe the "white one" had a cut in it that affected you in that way. IMO IF, and this is IF you can get good tar/brown, then it is more euphoric. Around here, we have not had good tar for years. Now we get a lot of white dope, which is very good in quality, but I think that it is not as euphoric as tar, and has a more medicated feeling.

Did you try white dope in it's raw form? And was the "brown" tar or was it brown powder? Just curious

Well it was the very first time I saw white. I was used to brown powder, I actually havent seen any tar. The white one made me feel very up rather than the mellow i feel with the brown powder.

Status
Not open for further replies.