Official Heroin Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yellowcabs said:
Denver here, only black available, I got it from a tweaker but have no idea what happened to him lol. So I havent done it in a while.

It seems downtown is just filled with crack...

You're right, there is only black tar in Denver. Downtown is not just filled with crack. I don't want to break the rules, so I don't want to say too much. It's just a matter of knowing the streets. I mean literally knowing which street is which, and where to go. There are areas where they will flag you down. You just have to be really careful because the open air market there is known for being infested with undercovers.
Almost everyone I knew, including myself, where served by Mexicans who delivered. There were different guys for different parts of the city. 20 for a black balloon, 20 for a white. It's just a matter of finding someone who has a number and establishing a connect. Personally, I wouldn't recommend trying where you were talking about. Dangerous. Stay safe.

lacey k said:
Just take the ride to jersey yo youll get hooked up proper...Just watchout for the boys.....WOOP WOOP!Out of the vehicle!

I used to have some friends that lived there, but they moved. So that would mean driving into Newark, or around there, and trying to pick up off the street. I would need to have some idea where I'm going, which I don't. So for now I don't think I've got the balls to attempt that shit. Lets see how desperate I get:|

Wow i just read the post on the first page of bundles for $<snip>! That's crazy i paid double that, which i thought was cheap! Anyways Hartford, CT is a big heroin city. Its everywhere. And very good stuff! Easily found on the street, but be very careful the cops are crackin down and have eyes everywhere. H is big with white people and hispanics in that area. Alot of prostitutes know where to get it also.

please read the guidelines and new forum rule regarding prices while you're at it. thanks :)

Last edited by a moderator:
MsC$5 said:
Anyways Hartford, CT is a big heroin city. Its everywhere. And very good stuff! Easily found on the street, but be very careful the cops are crackin down and have eyes everywhere. H is big with white people and hispanics in that area. Alot of prostitutes know where to get it also.

You're right, Hartford is a big heroin city. They are cracking down hardcore, substations popping up everywhere. If you're white, I wouldn't recommend copping off the streets. Not right now. I would certainly disagree on your opinion of the quality around, but everyone has their own opinion of what is good and what's not.
The prostitutes in Hartford might be knowledgeable, but they are also world renowned for being particularly disgusting, even by New England standards. Letting one of them into your car opens up a whole other can of worms. Jesus Christ, I see them on the street corners all the time and wonder how they can possibly be making any money.

hartford ct going rate on a bundle is <snip> and that is if you dont know the person i could get a stack witch is 1000 bags for <snip> all day and a box witch is 100 bundles for around <snip> but all the dope is coming from NY it comes through newhaven and then on to hartford and then to RI though why would any one want to do haroin any more man i was addicted for more then 8years and im only 24 years old its the only drug i ever did that coused me to losse every thing i ever cared for or aquired in my life i lost my girl friend of 5 years all my belongings do to pawning i mean its just a horrible life to leed and to any one who reads this plz dont try this drug if you havent already and if you have and feel you have a problem seek help suboxon was my savior. Do not and i repete do not switch to methadon ever that will only worsen what ever habbit you may have.

also as the other 2 people above me said the cops are cracking down <street name removed> witch is the main coping spot for drugs in hartford it is alos devided by 2 major gangs the solids and the latin kings witch if you happen to go to the wrong spot where the one gang has control and use the name of a rival gang member you could be in some deep shit. Hartford is also full of under covers i was stoped twice just for haveing my friend in the car who is hispanic so be carefull it may be every where but so are the cops and if you know where to get it so do they.

please read the guidelines regarding prices and specific info. welcome to Bluelight :)

Chris: On Sub...If one is not physically addicted to opiates/opioids you are correct, the Antagonist will not override the Bupe. IF you ARE addicted though it can and often will send you into Acute W/D in a bad way. The Sub was added as you guessed as a "Scare tactic" to discourage misuse of the tablets by injection or insufflation.

In fact, for the first year or so I often told people not to inject it because of the W/Ds in addition to the danger from injecting tablets per se. A wealth of subjective reports offered that it was not true. This inspired clinical work in the last year or so that has confirmed this . Still, if you are say, a herion addict and you inject Sub you WILL go into W/D.

AJ: "Methadone will worsen your habit.": No offence but the statement does not make any sense. A habit is a habit is a habit. W/Ds vary, as do their duration. Methadone's is longer than any other but also the mildest of any of the heavy opiates/opioids. I would rather go Cold Turkey off of 200 mgs. of methadone than off of a 60 mg morphine habit any day of the week hands down.

Methadone and Bupe/Sub are desgined for 2 different demographics although there is not much proper referral system for this distinction so that either or is being given solely based on preference. Bupe/Sub is for people with light habits and/or short term habits, methadone is for the opposite demographic (heay addictions) simply because Bupe ceilings out at 24 mgs.

crankheart said:
any jersey people know if brick city has been cracking down more than usual?
Don't know if its more than usual but I've noticed the State Police have been out in force in the Newark/Irvington for the last year or 2.

95Land said:
The prostitutes in Hartford might be knowledgeable, but they are also world renowned for being particularly disgusting, even by New England standards. Letting one of them into your car opens up a whole other can of worms. Jesus Christ, I see them on the street corners all the time and wonder how they can possibly be making any money.

HAHAHAHA. Oh man, so true. New Haven's the same deal my friend. New England standards?! What you talkin about?!?! hahaha

crankheart said:
any jersey people know if brick city has been cracking down more than usual?

Brick City is HOT right now. Be very careful if you must go into the city to cop dope.

Just this past Monday I went up there to try to score and there were cops literally parked out in front of the dope spot.

NOTE: The information I'm about to provide is about a year old, and I'm pretty much out of the game... So I can only speak of my past exploits.

All of you in the NYC metro region who go to the street to cop, hand-to-hand and the like, are some courageous MF'ers.

Paterson (Silk City, what's really hood) is so hot, you might as well wear oven mitts when you go to cop. The Brick is probably just as risky, if not more so. Every single person I know who made a habit of going to P-town or NWK to cop has, on at least one occasion, been caught or nearly caught by the cops. Aside from that, I know numerous people who've been beat (or beaten up!) by runners for their cash.

I know it's not the easiest thing to find a delivery service, but once you lock it down with a reliable delivery connect, shit is real professional and civilized.

When I moved to Manhattan in the Summer of 2005, my roommate, whom I had known for years, hooked me up with the phone number of his delivery service. Over the next few years, while networking with other people who were also into pain-killing, I got the numbers of three more delivery services. They would all turn their phones on at about 5:00PM/17:00 and start taking orders. Some would consistently arrive within thirty minutes, while others wouldn't start making deliveries until 9:00PM/21:00. Each service had their own "trademark" stamps, which they would sell exclusively... In other words, each service only sold one or two different stamp brands over the course of the three years that I made use of the delivery service... Which is in stark contrast with what most people experience going to the street to cop, where brands change frequently, and brands aren't always a reliable indicator of quality. Each brand was quite consistent in the quality of product it would contain, and so we learned very quickly which brands we liked and which brands we didn't. My two favorite delivery services were my favorites because their quality was almost perfectly consistent, the quantity of product contained in each bag was almost always decent and consistent from bag to bag, the delivery "workers" were open and taking orders almost every single day without interruption or dry periods, and (incredibly and ironically) their prices were the best.

One service came through with bags stamped FIRST AID in red ink, and sold for <snip> for a bundle of ten individual bags. After about two years, they switched their brand to I-95 stamped in blue ink, the quality and quantity remaining the same, but the price went to <snip> for the same bundle. I really didn't care, because the quality/quantity were always excellent, and who the fuck was I to complain (I know, I know... You could argue about "loyal customer privileges" and blah blah blah... But that's a different discussion). The other service delivered bags stamped with BLUE MAGIC with a star between "Blue" and "Magic," all stamped in blue ink, which sold for <snip> for a bundle of ten individual bags, though I only discovered this particular service towards the last year or so of my drug use.

The delivery service concept works well in Manhattan because a deliverer can park their car, get out and start walking on heavily trafficked blocks where people blend in with each other and all seem to be on their way to somewhere, get to their target destination, usually a huge anonymous-looking apartment building where they ring the specific bell for their customer's apartment, get buzzed in and proceed to the apartment door where they can do the swap in the privacy of a private residential building, in the same way that pizza and chinese food are delivered right to city apartments.

This process basically cuts the risk down to practically ZERO for the buyer, and cuts out many risks for the seller (though introduces several others, not the least of which are the charges that would accompany getting pulled over with dozens of bundles in your car). The very professional, cautious deliverers would employ all manner of preventative measures aimed towards mitigating risk (legal and otherwise), sometimes including custom remotely-operated hidden storage spaces that were nearly impossible to find/open unless you knew where the hidden button was and how it was operated.

The only "negative" about this arrangement, if you want to call it that, would be the exceptional reliability and convenience of the whole thing. *As long as you have the cash, you can send yourself into outer space whenever you feel so inclined.* As in my case, I ended up spending around $2,000 a month to maintain my habit, and before long, I lost the ability to hold together the various components of my life. It doesn't always happen to everyone, but it happened to me, and I certainly learned a lesson out of it.

while i greatly appreciate your contribution, prices and specific information (such as street names) are not allowed in this forum. please take a moment to read the guidelines to familiarize yourself with what is and is not allowed. thanks and welcome to Bluelight :)

Sorry about that! I read the board rules, but I figured I could post the prices since the information was over a year old. In the future, I'll refrain from doing so... Thanks for the heads up!

Last edited:
A! Jus moved down to jerz from new hampshire jus got discharged from the methadone clinic in randolph any ideas

I'm pretty sure that providing information, like very specific details, as to how/where to obtain illegal drugs might just be against the messageboard rules.

That said, I've NEVER gone to the street to cop... All of my heroin connects came from friends and acquaintances... And it took me until age 20 until I met my first connect, and age 23 until I met my second. Granted, I wasn't actively trying to find the shit, but considering the fact that it found me, it's actually quite remarkable that I made those connects in the first place.

What might be unique about my experience is that all of the dealers I knew operated via phone call order and delivered directly to my apartment (in Manhattan). These aren't the sort of connections you can make by sweeping the streets and asking "junkie-types" or asking street dealers if they'd be interested in delivering to your house (LOL). It's more or less the sort of arrangement that can only come about through personal networking.

I deleted all of my delivery numbers upon checking myself into the methadone clinic about 6 months ago... And I'd be lying if I said that there were never any instances where I regretted that decision. And even on the one episode where I was able to retrieve the phone number of one of my connects from an old I.M. chat log, when I tried to call the number, I got a message that the number had been disconnected. Not untypical, as I remember that my delivery people would regularly change their numbers and text their new numbers to all of their active customers.

No doubt, ya shit sucks im in the freakin burbs rural litttle town richie riches comin off the methadone is faaarr worse than any other w/ds i suggest tappering down as quick as u can, shit is evil im on my 14th day of w/ds from methadone and let me tell u it fucking sucks, no energy no sleep aches and pains! shits awfukl\\

re: CT to NJ trip

95Land said:
I used to have some friends that lived there, but they moved. So that would mean driving into Newark, or around there, and trying to pick up off the street. I would need to have some idea where I'm going, which I don't. So for now I don't think I've got the balls to attempt that shit. Lets see how desperate I get:|

You don't have to go all the way to Newark. Go to Paterson.. there are a lot of people that will flag you down if you go to the correct areas.. Not saying there's no risk because there is.. Just don't stay too long and don't cop off anyone that looks like a crackhead.

Status
Not open for further replies.