Official Heroin Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
yaaa well f me, i mean i got plenty of street smarts but im new to the area and im really sketched out bout goin to the streets, jus cuz of the popo and its difficult to network something like this in the area im in. so i dont f'n know maybe ill just be a good boy im pretty much threw my methadone w'ds maybe ill stumble upon something, thanks for being str8 up, the last thing i need right now its trouble... good looks

sdotmux said:
yaaa well f me, i mean i got plenty of street smarts but im new to the area and im really sketched out bout goin to the streets, jus cuz of the popo and its difficult to network something like this in the area im in. so i dont f'n know maybe ill just be a good boy im pretty much threw my methadone w'ds maybe ill stumble upon something, thanks for being str8 up, the last thing i need right now its trouble... good looks

Hey man, didn't mean to discourage ya, just giving you the facts. Police presence is at an all time in NJ and drug related arrests are through the roof. I know plenty of people getting busted for empty bags, paraphernalia and even 1 measly bag! My one friend was arrested 11 times in the last 2 years. All heroin related. You just gotta be quick and cautious. No fucking around. You can always try throwing a junkie/runner a bag or two in exchange for helping you cop, granted that is very risky and you might get robbed, but I know plenty of people who were new to the area/scene and did that and it worked for them.

nah its cool, better safe than sorry i suppose. Dont think ill find many junkies in my area. I drove past paterson today on the way home from school and almost stopped in, but i guess its jus not worth the risk specialy since i dont even know where im going, guess ill keep hunting. thanks again...

it's best to keep specifics (i.e. where you attend school) to yourself for safety reasons. please be smart :)

Last edited by a moderator:
lacey k said:
it aint patterson, its paterson, god dammit nobody can spell the name of this fuckin city :D:X

and the cabs all kno wat ur doing BTW, u aint on some kind of lo key shit lol

dont go there with no license, ur already fucked before u get out teh car becuz they run ur plates and see that u aint got no L

Honestly kid i would just stay away. find someone who can cop for you and pay the extra. i aint tryin to be a dick , but judgin from ur posts here, u really aint ready for the shit. It aint some kind of super cool elite thing or nothin like that. bein a junkie sucks. goin to paterson every day and riskin WDs in PCJ sucks. selling shit for half its value and scammin deals all day just to get enough not to get sick sux. all this shit is gonna be wat you get into once u really get in.

paterson , becuz of the extreme heat on it in the past few years but this year ESPECIALLY, really aint no place for beginners no more. it used to be anyone could cop dope there. now u got to be a pro to avoid the boys jumpin out and cuffin ur ass. like i said i aint tryna make it sound like some kind of elite club, becuz it really aint somethin cool that you want to be a part of. its just that without the street smarts that r necessary to successfully cop, the city will chew u up and spit u out on the side of rt. 80 while the boys tear your car apart from front to back and you curse your self for ever even considering it.

even those of us who are paterson hoodrats by nature cant excape that shit, its a crackdown. even the ones who done the shit time and time again, where it is as natural as wakin up and takin a shit, have been busted and fucked over. so my best advice is to stay away becuz as new to it as u are, it aint gonna b nothin but trouble.

Please listen to Lacey. I have been doing this for 30 years, and I can also tell you arent ready to go down this path. Do yourself a favor and avoid a life time of misery. Do you want to die, go to jail, get septic shock or open wound botulism from abscess? Do you want to live on the streets, and sell your body for drugs? If you answered no to even one of these questions, stay home, smoke a joint, and chill. I wouldnt wish my life on my worst enemy. Well, I should say my life before methadone. But I think you know what that means.. Stop before it is too late...
As for the topic of this thread, I live in a middle sized City in the Central San Joaquin Valley in Central Ca. I havent done any dope in a long time, but I know people who still do, and the dope is still shit. I remember the first time I ever saw black tar, and said "What in the Hell is this" Where I live, you call Chewy (that is who everyone called the dealer, no matter who delivers it) Anyway, you call him, and he always says 10 minutes..Usually he shows up in an hour or so.I havent gone looking for dope in 25 years. They meet at the house.I had to fire one connection because he was going into my bathroom, and looking threw all of my stuff .I think he was a trippin on crack.
Ok, now since I dont live in a large city, I am curious, what is this about stamps that the dealers leave on there packages. We have never seen that here. Before we were unfortunate to have to deal with black tar, all of the brown just came in little balloons. Of course in those days, the connection was a friend who was just supporting his/her habit. Now, it comes in saran wrap, and it stinks like sour vinager. I would flash everytime I cooked it up and smelled it. The heroin in Central California sucks big time. I was shooting up 3 grams a day plus I was eating dozens of opiate pills a day..It is no way to live..:(

LillyF40

Is there any good H in philadelphia? Just moved here and havent done any research yet.

Lily, thank you for your concern, but i have already been threw a lot of that shit not to that extent but i have lied, cheated stolen for my own benefits jus at this point w/the methadone w/ds i jus wanna feel normal. A lot of my friends ive talked to back in nh say that they had done the methadone clinic and then had to switch back and ween off H. I can tell you first hand, H w'ds and methadone w'ds are totaly differnt. both are smillar, but methadone w/ds last so much longer im over two weeks now and still feel like crap physicaly and mentaly. Again thank you for expressing your concern. Also the stamps around here are the brand names of what ur getting. That way if u find something good u can seek it out. i never heard of it either in nh we would jus buy it by the weight, guess they have a whole marketing scheme around here.

I had some personal matters to attend in Paterson today...
In the course of a SINGLE BLOCK'S JOURNEY, I was solicited by THREE different dealers... And I wasn't even trying to make eye contact or nothing!
Of course, much of it depends on the neighborhood you choose to ride through... But at least in this neighborhood, you'd need to be a complete moron not to be able to find a dealer and score.
Wow, I'm so glad I didn't have a lot of money on me. I'd be lying if I said I didn't feel a bit compelled to just cave in to the calls of "yo, you aiight?" and "yo, what's good?"

yo sdotmux, take lacey's advice, shes been doing the game for a run and knows the deal. i would just stick to your meth and stay out of ptown on the up and up. Its funny someone mentioned the green monster on this board haha. I haven't copped in hella days, but i was a brick boys. didnt cop anywheres but the bricks/irvington. as long as you a reg at a spot, you dont even a need a number. they know you, you know all them. its all good.

nah man methadone sucks! Going to the clinic everyday is for the birds shits worse than H never again will i go back to the 'done. jus wanted to try some good h down here, up north it blows

To all those who cop in NWK, have you tried dope in different sections? For instance, is it better in North Newark compared to Central Ward, etc. I've been going to South/Central Ward and Irvington for the last 14 yrs. Only once did I get something from the Latinos in North Newark and it was incredible. Wonderin if it's always like that or if it was a fluke. Also the bags had the plastic heat-sealed sheets over them which i have never gotten where I usually go in all my years.

philly dope

Temeraroius said:
Is there any good H in philadelphia? Just moved here and havent done any research yet.

Philly is a pretty good dope city, as with any city there is good and bad quality. I would venture to say that most of it is of good quality. It keeps the fiends coming back, even through the roughest parts.

To generalize, most dope dealers are either african american or puerto rican. Some are even teens who work for a bigger guy. I guess they think as a teenager you are less suspicious or something. As a white boy, the d-boys know why you are coming through their block. They may wink, yell slang or yell their stamp.

just a small summary of the scene

jtbrick said:
To all those who cop in NWK, have you tried dope in different sections? For instance, is it better in North Newark compared to Central Ward, etc. I've been going to South/Central Ward and Irvington for the last 14 yrs. Only once did I get something from the Latinos in North Newark and it was incredible. Wonderin if it's always like that or if it was a fluke. Also the bags had the plastic heat-sealed sheets over them which i have never gotten where I usually go in all my years.

those resealed bags are philly dope or they also sell it like that in camden. north jerz dont got the reseals

lacey k said:
those resealed bags are philly dope or they also sell it like that in camden. north jerz dont got the reseals

One of my former connects in NYC sold "Breitling"-branded "gram stamps" which were sealed in plastic... So it's available in the NYC metro area, but it's just not very common.

NJ2NYC2NJ said:
One of my former connects in NYC sold "Breitling"-branded "gram stamps" which were sealed in plastic... So it's available in the NYC metro area, but it's just not very common.
The dude I got it from was a coke dealer who got his shit from NYC so he probably got the diesel there also.

Anyways, got some lousy shit yesterday called Ed Hardy:p , green stamp, (give it a 3 on 1-10 scale). But also got some nice diesel called Wall Street =D (red stamp, 8.5 out of 10).

If anyone cops in Jersey City, be very fucking careful. I have a hunch cops are cracking down city-wide on low level street dealers and junkies. A lot of the spots are hotter than usual. There was a shooting a few nights ago at a well known projects housing. I think three people got killed or hurt or something, most likely over a drug deal so I think the cops are trying to keep the peace. A lot of dealers I know are rambling about it being hot the past few days and I see cops everywhere now. A couple dudes I know phones are off, good chance they were arrested since that is the only time they go off. I gotta find out more, but the streets are buzzing right now. Just be careful in JC dudes. I gotta find out if my main connect got popped, haven't talked to him in a few days. I'll get an update.

kelvanE said:
[edited -@E]

Its also a common play by "middlemen" to try and scare noobs saying, "they won't sell to you because you're white" or "never go there without me or you'll get your ass kicked" or some bullshit like that.

That said, however, if you are happy with the quality and you got the cash, the premium you pay may be worth it to keep you from taking the next step and going in yourself. Cause once you do that you'll start to get a "high" just from copping yourself and you'll find yourself getting sucked in deeper and deeper. Sounds weird but its true

[edited out price info. -@E]

^You're speaking the truth.
I seriously doubt you'd get turned away by a corner dealer just because you don't have track marks. There are plenty of habitual users that put that shit up their nose or smoke it on a foil. If you've got cash you're almost always gonna get served. As brick said he's probably just trying to keep you as a customer and protect the money that he's making off you.
The thrill of the danger of copping off the streets does seem to be addicting to some people. For me it was never much fun, it was a necessity, until I got proper connects in my area. If you feel the same as I do, then maybe it's worth it to pay a premium.
One other thing, you're not allowed to post how much you're paying for your dope in this forum. I think there is an individual thread just for posting prices. Just a heads up.

Hey JT,I think its more random in Newark than it used to be.Earlier this year the stuff was better the closer you got to E.ORange,but it seems more random now..

Status
Not open for further replies.