Official Heroin Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
the tan dope in 919 in NC is FIRE right now. tar is average usually and the off-white is hit or miss, usually hit it seems like more ppl are getting in the h game in NC.

Heard from a great friend of mine that the dope in ATL is Fire too right now! Too bad I'm in Dirty Jersey right now.

jtxtac said:
Heard from a great friend of mine that the dope in ATL is Fire too right now! Too bad I'm in Dirty Jersey right now.
The dope in Jersey should be much better than ATL buddy

just made a drive for a friend up to seattle... picked up 7 gams all i can say is fire.. doube it up in cali!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Irie Media said:
just made a drive for a friend up to seattle... picked up 7 gams all i can say is fire.. doube it up in cali!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If your from SOcal why would you drive up to Seattle to get dope to sell if anything you should have went south

in suburban chicago but go to west side for my shit. everyone i usually deal with but one is giving out absolute dirt. i don't get how they know they aren't the only game in the biz...not even the only game on the block and yet they do you right for like a month or les and then get shitty. it's like dude...i'm coming to you daily and sending my friends too. just keep me happy and i'll keep coming to you. but know, they fuck you over...cut their shit to much or with random shit, short you bags or give you crap sized bags. i know i know, drug dealers are not the people to deal with if you are looking for regulation, but i'm just saying.

Ftlauderdale seems to have no H scene. Everyone is telling me to go to miami like liberty city but FUCK THAT. I just dont understand how people get connects for H is just such like a shocker asking someone if they know where to get it, The only people I knew was people I met the first time doing it , friends of friends... You know SSDD But in a brand new area Knowing NO ONE it sucks. Not asking for a source, just does it exist is there hope. And if so is it good?????

Cargo-pak dope

Has anyone ever gotten dope in bags with these words along with an image of a cargo plane on them?

I copped a b today from a new connect to find out the enclosed was fake. A brown powder with literally no bitterness and a refusal to dissolve or even mix in water. After seeing it my friend told me no way in hell I should blast it. Has anyone ever encountered something like this? What do you think I should do?

euphOriC80 said:
Has anyone ever gotten dope in bags with these words along with an image of a cargo plane on them?

I copped a b today from a new connect to find out the enclosed was fake. A brown powder with literally no bitterness and a refusal to dissolve or even mix in water. After seeing it my friend told me no way in hell I should blast it. Has anyone ever encountered something like this? What do you think I should do?

well bro u just got ripped off, its obviously not real and just some unknown substance that wont effect you, try snorting a lil bit of it first and see if it does anythign but if u know ur boy then u should be able to tell if its real or fake right away...:\ sorry for ur loss, i hate fuckin punk ass bitches in the drug game..

I wouldn't put something like that in my body. Who knows what it could be.

I'm going to move this the N&S American Drug Discussion. Hopefully someone there can help you out.

JahRed24x said:
well bro u just got ripped off, its obviously not real and just some unknown substance that wont effect you, try snorting a lil bit of it first and see if it does anythign but if u know ur boy then u should be able to tell if its real or fake right away...:\ sorry for ur loss, i hate fuckin punk ass bitches in the drug game..
Yea at first I was furious but this shits outta my hands. My boy thinks its crushed up makeup but who knows for sure. I mean it looks exactly like it should but the smell and taste are wayyy off.

damn, i was ggunna start this thread hoping for an answer that would make me nod over the thought...just moved from jersey..but on the other hand Billy Corgan's dad was pinched in temple terrace with dope, valium, and works sticking out of his arm in a car that was on a street..not even parked...dont fix and drive people...not sure if it was the benzos but i was hoping there was some primo stampage around these parts....i cant even find a fcking roxy...do they have 'done clinics in this state?

Roxis should be floating everywhere i used to live on the east coast but now im over here in the Ft myers area and yes they are still around but a shit ton more expensive went from <snip> a pop east coast to <snip> a pop on the west coast seems strange to be like that within one state

please read the thread regarding price discussion, it is no longer allowed.

Last edited by a moderator:
i been all over the US, but i am still happy with the conisistency of what comes through ATL...

be safe. hospital trip last night. hate those.

Status
Not open for further replies.