Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got back from Newark
always the same there
nothin changes
security is stepped up a notch
no one seems to care
peace

Great shit floating around my smallish town. Expensive as always, but primo white/grey/tan ' raw' chunks. Exceptional quality, a 1/2 grammo gets me 3 or so goooooood shots and trust, normally
I'm shoosting most of a bundle per blast. I believe it is sourced from Boston.

citizenuzi said:
Great shit floating around my smallish town. Expensive as always, but primo white/grey/tan ' raw' chunks. Exceptional quality, a 1/2 grammo gets me 3 or so goooooood shots and trust, normally
I'm shoosting most of a bundle per blast. I believe it is sourced from Boston.

hah hah a bundle per fix ?
that would always make my ears perk up like when ya see a news article they was doing 200-300 dollars per day, and i would wonder how?
reminds me of when i would hitchhike from jersey across to the bronx for just one measly bag. but oh what a lovely measly bag it was(over 15 years ago)
now 5 minimum as much as 8, but 7 is the average.
theres alot of variables though, size of bag, amount inside, quality of product.
isnt i interesting? heh heh
peace be safe
dawg,

deddhedd said:
Just got back from Newark
always the same there
nothin changes
security is stepped up a notch
no one seems to care
peace
yea, you talking about those lil cameras on the lamp posts that they have now? i don't know how long they had that there. but yea. that's why i like going to newark to cop.

nwk

CocksuckerNJ said:
yea, you talking about those lil cameras on the lamp posts that they have now? i don't know how long they had that there. but yea. that's why i like going to newark to cop.

yes the nice cameras, Grafton now has them all over and i know in fact they are being manned 24 hours a day, but they are probably more concerned with gunplay and gangs than peddling. They even closed up the fence that used to be used as a drive thru and you would drive up off the highway and pass through the fence. No more.
Peace
Nick

sinnomngrl said:
I thought i posted earlier,anyways anyone has had hellboy 2 or sunkist? thanks !

Hellboy 2 were a 6/10 IMHO - keep your eyes out for blue ferrari and red death sentence - good shit (so i heard).

Erowid said:
Anyone know what good bags are in the Steel City?

the ones i just listed. two saturdays ago i was in the city and it was blown the fuck up...paramedics and task force everywhere. came back and we had several ODs on the death sentences, alike.

I have one question that pertains to this thread (I believe).

What exactly is a stamp bag? I know what it is, but is it used in other applications or strictly the d trade?

They are bags used by stamp collectors. filled with about 80-150mgs of powder with a certain ink stamp on the front to "brand" it from other batches of dope.

to anyone interested, there are some interesting heroin submissions in augusts and this months microgram. Uncut dope in ohio, tar in nashville, and heroin cut with xanax in MD.

medicine cabinet said:
They are bags used by stamp collectors. filled with about 80-150mgs of powder with a certain ink stamp on the front to "brand" it from other batches of dope.
no he was asking what is the main purpose of the bags. i guess we now know it's from stamp collectors.

Always prefer the white powder in Jersey (Newark/Irvington). I find when it is brown it is often weak. Yesterday I bought 2.5 bundles called Junkie Love. It was brown and stuck together so much I almost needed a razor blade to break it up. It had a mild dope taste but it had no punch. Luckily, my man agreed to take back 15 bags today and gave me blue stamp called BlackJack. Shit is white, good taste, decent weight and quality......I'd say a 7 out of 10.

hahaha

jtbrick said:
Always prefer the white powder in Jersey (Newark/Irvington). I find when it is brown it is often weak. Yesterday I bought 2.5 bundles called Junkie Love. It was brown and stuck together so much I almost needed a razor blade to break it up. It had a mild dope taste but it had no punch. Luckily, my man agreed to take back 15 bags today and gave me blue stamp called BlackJack. Shit is white, good taste, decent weight and quality......I'd say a 7 out of 10.

Luckily, my man agreed to take back 15 bags today

hahahahhahaha

i wish 'my man' did that
he sez git you next time
next time never comes

and he can only count to 9
not ten

thugpassion said:
I live close enough to the Cal/mex border and aint nobody getting good dope at that price.......7 grams for <snip> ?!??! thats unbelivable or your dope is so shitty it would be hard to call it dope.

its good quality its not my fault u pay more if u live next to the border theres no reason u should pay more than what i said its not my fault u get jipped or maybe they just dont like u lol

medicine cabinet said:

to anyone interested, there are some interesting heroin submissions in augusts and this months microgram. Uncut dope in ohio, tar in nashville, and heroin cut with xanax in MD.

Thanks for clarifiying my question!

All the dope around here comes in stamp bags (which I'm quite familiar with), I was curious as to how they obtain these to put the "raw" into bags.

I never pieced together that stamp bags are bought by stamp collectors for stamp storage (hence the term "stamp bag"). Duh to me =D

Edit: There were over 5 overdoses last night to the local hospital over "Death Sentence" brand dope. This is the third week straight the hospital has blown up with ODs on the weekend. Maybe this is part of that "uncut" shit seized in Ohio (via Microgram 9/2008)?

Status
Not open for further replies.