• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Newcomers - Cold Water Extraction: Method Do's & Don'ts

used 2, that should be ok right? if not can always do an extra filter.

thansk for advice.

nearly done, looks dodgey with kitchen roll as it soaks so much up. Oh well, if its not too cloudy and theres a fair bit of gunk left on the kitchen roll then i guess im safe :)

Last edited:
You did wet the kitchen roll first, right? That's one easy way of minimising the amount of solution that gets absorbed.

yes damped it all first.

it was pretty much done so i just squeezed what was left, only a tiny bit of water to drink but was very bitter, will see how it is. Next time im using my trusty t shirt method :p.

Even if i only got 100mg dhc or something, the 600mg lyrica and valium should potentiate it :)

wooo nodded out big time

Last edited:
Will shops be pissed if i asked for a 32 pack of paramol and a smaler one?

different chem than usual but one pack really isnt enough.

they most likely just wont serve you 2 boxes needs 2 chemists

just have a whole pack of paramol in the fridge now, got some coffee filters.

Got 3 choices, coffee filters, kitchen roll or t shirt.

Never used coffee filters before so dont wanna mess it up, kitchen roll came out pretty clear and took AGES,, t shirt is quick but cloudy, so probably avoid.

Alsohow long should i leave it in the fridge or freezer? I want to get the best possible experience from it, i have Valium, promethazine and lyrica to add. (dangerous mixing, dont do it unless you really know your limits.)

thanks to any tips, will probably try a coffee filter, jsut dont want it to split and ruin the whole CWE :p

edit: i used 100ml water, is that ok?

you don't need to leave anything in the fridge at all, just use cold tap water or a bottle of water from the fridge to do the extraction...

coffee filters just get blocked and split too easily ime, t-shirts are fast but often let through too much para. I find the multi kitchen roll layers a happy medium

Just pile up the filters. Two is enough for me but you may want to try three. Saturate the bastards first.

As for the freezer, if your water's cold enough to begin with then there's no need. If you're really concerned that it's not cold enough then shove it in the freezer till it's near freezing point, but even though it's a sunny day in most places I expect the water from your cold tap's still cold enough.

EDIT: Beaten man.

Still a loyal coffee filter man and always will be. Even though I rarely CWE these days. Never had one split, or rarely.

Condoms, however...

yeah they seem more sturdy than kitchen roll, kitchen roll looks like it could break any minute lol.

So for coffee filters ill just use 2-3, damp them?

Well, kitchen roll works for many people. I just tend to have coffee filters knocking about.

Try the filters if you like, just for experimentation's sake. Two works fine, just don't dump all the sludge on the filters straight away or you'll clog them pretty quickly.

aye sam thanks, using 2 filters now and filtering a little bit at a time, does seem a bit cloggy.]

The t shirt method always worked best for me :s

just don't dump all the sludge on the filters straight away or you'll clog them pretty quickly.

this must be where i'm going wrong, even after doing a rough filter with a tshirt the coffee filter seems to get clogged quickly though. how slowly etc do you pour it through? how many pills is one filter good for?

meh think this is gonna be shit,whenever i try and use filters or things it turns out crap, t shirts always work fine, bah wasted money :( will see how it is, taking sooo long to filter.

With filters, I usually try pour mostly water through first (all the powder will sink to the bottom of whatever it is the mix is placed in) and then scrape the powder from that container when most of the water has drained :)
Obviously, it will take time but it's worth it I find ;)

thanks will keep that in mind,

Feel it mildly, synergising with the lyrica and valium, pretty chilled :)

coffee filters suck though, i should of got 200mg or so of dhc but probably only got 80-100mg.

With filters, I usually try pour mostly water through first (all the powder will sink to the bottom of whatever it is the mix is placed in) and then scrape the powder from that container when most of the water has drained :)
Obviously, it will take time but it's worth it I find ;)

Great minds think alike. ;)

Did you make sure to squeeze the filters for all their water (carefully ofcourse) afterwards?
I usually get all but 5-10% at worst.
Another this is that seeing as though it's in a water solution, it will take effect and wear off quicker than with tablets.

Sam said:
Great minds think alike. ;)
High five ;)