• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Newcomers - Cold Water Extraction: Method Do's & Don'ts

to be getting less than 50% success from a cwe you'd have to be somewhat of a mongo bnb

to be getting less than 50% success from a cwe you'd have to be somewhat of a mongo bnb

why call me a mong? I got a nice buzz so obviously got a decent amount, just my first time using coffee filters thats all :?

All he was saying is that a sub-50% return is nearly impossible. Even the Chuckle Brothers would struggle to do that badly.

wearing off now but was nice, nodded out (probs thanks to lyrica lol(#

feel a bit sick, hope i didnt take in too much para, oh well nausea is a side effect of opitates i guess,

He was calling you a mongo out of love BnB :) Plus he's a complete arsehole =D
Wuv yooo Evad ^_^~♥

Cereally though he's a cunt ;) =D Tee hee!

if your nodding at all you must've got more than 100mg, that little would have no effect I would think?

seeing as though it's in a water solution, it will take effect and wear off quicker than with tablets
Will it? Obviously it will kick in quicker, but why would it wear off quicker? It's not a different ROA, so I can't see why this would be the case. Unless you only mean like 5-10 minutes quicker than tablets.

If it reaches peak plasma concentration faster I think it's viable that it also wears off quicker.

yeah I always noticed doing a cwe with co-codamols gave me a high that wore off to quick for it to be worth it, not even that fond of the phosphates but at least they last a bit.. good to know how to do in case your in pain but really not worth it otherwise for me, did it when I was skint and couldn't afford something better

Will it? Obviously it will kick in quicker, but why would it wear off quicker? It's not a different ROA, so I can't see why this would be the case. Unless you only mean like 5-10 minutes quicker than tablets.

Liquids pass through you faster than solids.
I was surprised how much quicker it was actually - I thought the same as you, but after time doing CWE's and taking tablets it's really evident.

whats the deal with chemists with you coming back 3-4 dayslater asking for the same pack of paramol/co codamol.

theres 2 chems in my area and ive been reguarly buying paramol from em, im wondering will they stop serving me ?

do coffee filters normally take this long? with a t shirt it takes a few mins to filter, this is taking 20-30 mins

wow somehow i managed to get two 32 packs of paramol from chems ive bought from recently, kicking in now pretty strong. DHC is real nice, prefer it to alot of opiates.

wanting to try some opiate and think this is a good start. Dont really want to really ever try smack but would like to get a glimpse of that opiate high. I take it 8/500 is the best ratio i can get without a script or down the "park"

paramol 7.56mg dhc and nurofen plus 12.8mg codeine are the strongest

this is a great thread. there is so much info on here. wish id seen all this months ago.

ah fair, will use them today as im drinkign too so want the best filtering, coffee filters usually come out clear. Do you do it small amounts at a time or just pour it all in?