• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Newcomers - Cold Water Extraction: Method Do's & Don'ts

Small amounts, patiently. You'll save yourself 15 minutes or so of frustration if you do that. Or worse, a split filter.

ok thank you :) two packs or paramol should be good with lyrica, from reading up lyrica doesnt cause any resp depression, but ill still be careful.

(wheres my mod position ? :) lulz)

seriously sorry for double post but how long are coffee filters ment to take? its been half an hour and just a few drops :p

Used 2 filters and wetted them first.

cheers.

Lyrica will more than likely enhance the respiratory depression of other drugs.

Also, for the fourth time or so, ASDA SMART PRICE KITCHEN ROLL PRODUCES A CLEAR SOLUTION WITH TWO LAYERS, in about twenty minutes, so why are you bothering with coffee filters?

Lyrica will more than likely enhance the respiratory depression of other drugs.

Also, for the fourth time or so, ASDA SMART PRICE KITCHEN ROLL PRODUCES A CLEAR SOLUTION WITH TWO LAYERS, in about twenty minutes, so why are you bothering with coffee filters?

Standards. :D

Fuck kitchen roll.

Who the fuck has standards, when they're bashing up a load of cocos to get high off? ;)

just to say, with paramol's you can just split the pills in two, put em in cold water and just leave and stir every 10 mins, for about 30-45 mins, it dissolves them the same as if you crushed them, and i noticed no drop in potency.

Handy because im lazy and dont like having to crush 64 pills . Just keep them cool (fridge) and keep stirring.

this is cool i was wondering about something like this

i have a strip of about 18 co-dydramol 10/500mg

if i done this extraction would i benefit from it .. like could i get any sort of high at all ?

if not you say it could help with withdrawals .. i have been messing with my methadone this week and only have 20 ml left for 48hrs and have had hardly any for the past few days, rather than my usual 40ml a day ive had 20ml and missed a days worth all together so im feeling a bit edgy , would this help ?

If you are tolerant to opiates then 180mg codeine will not get you high im afraid :(, but it could help wd's

i noiced everyone seems o be using co-codomal , is it safe to use co-dydramol

i read something about certain pills containing paracetamol with salts or somthing on teh first page ?

Co-dydramol are fine for CWEs. Paramol is just a branded, weak OTC co-dydramol.

is co-dydramol DHC? Yeah you only get about 200mg per box thats why i usually get two.

smackcraft read through how to do it in the first page and try, it could help withdrawals alot. Unless you are on alot of methadone, then tread carefully as its not a good idea to mix opi's.

Co-dydramol is indeed DHC. I used to use 30/500s regularly and with great success. Less paracetamol-to-DHC is an obvious win.

fuck 180mg of that should do the job i would think ?

im usually on 40ml of methadone a day but only have 20ml left for 48 hrs what would be the amount needed to level it up you wreckon ?

180mg should be a good dose, just follow the instructions carefully and make sure you do your best at filtering the paracetamol out.

Im not sure entirely if mixing DHC with Methadone is a good idea, but if you are on a low dose it may be a nice small buzz and take away any WD symptoms you may be having.

I think i will have a look around the house for some anti histamines first before i try after reading some of the effects, i dont want my face all puffed up n shit .. if i find some then i will give it a go :)

a nice little experiment for the day =D

go for it !, also, im not sure if its just codeine but taking the antihistamines before shortens/weakens the high (something to do with liver enzymes and shiz, taking Diphenhydramine at the peak extends it), may not be the case with DHC.

DHC i never really get itches on, not like oxy or fentanyl where the itches sometimes ruin the high because they're so bad :p