• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

New Jersey Sucksss

I just don't think it's mandatory to love my homestate. It's nothing that special to me and doesn't hold any sort of sentimental value. It's a place I've always longed to get away from in order to see other places in the world. I'm not a fan of NJ but I do hate it when people who haven't been here or don't know how it is here hate and rag on it. That's the only time you'll see me defending NJ.

All I can say is the nightlife in Los Angeles and San Francisco will kick the shit out of the night life in New Jersey anyday. Especially LA, its known for it. This is what I have heard from New Jersey natives who have come to visit or stay here in Southern Cali.

NJ has a night life?

I thought they all just went to NYC or Philly :\

I've said it in the past, best thing about NJ, is Philly. And the closest thing to having a nightlife is Jersey City with the path train into Manhattan.

nobody said it is laika. but I do love it, and my whole life Ive loved it, and always been happy to come back here any time i went somewhere that wasnt home. So there fore when ever somebody dont like it, I dont give a shit becuz I still love it, and in my opinion it will still always be the best state. It dont matter wat any other person on this earth thinks....I think its the best.

Thats wat im sayin...I dont understand ppls need to change others mind...Like, No, ur wrong, it aint the best state! Who cares wat i think is the best? Nobodys gonna change my opinion its just how it is.

chinkky, the commute time is approx. .0085 seconds

Anyways as far as the night life thing u said HH, I dont think NJ is the best cuz it got the best night life. or the most gorgeous breath takin tropical beaches, or the most modern culture, or the best weather, or the most cool lookin landscapes, or fuckin watever everybody else always tries to compare to jersey. Ppl just dont fuckin get it yo. they think its like, Oh, well, Ill just tell them all the stuff that they aint got and point it out to them that they clearly lack this that n the third and theyll HAVE to realize theyre wrong!

But it dont work like that yo. I dont care about that shit. I love jersey becuz its jersey straight up. And nowhere else is, so thats it. Its blind, unconditional love thats all yo. I cant understand why some folks feel like they can change that by tryna dis us with the arguements about not havin the best ______. The point is that it aint got to have the best ______ for me to love it, thats wat love is about anyways. u feel that way becuz a person or a thing is who or wat they are, not becuz of all the shit they got , u feel me.

wk9jN.jpg

I get where you're coming from lacey ;) I wasn't trying to strip you of your own opinion. I was just throwing mine in there too. Another thing I love about NJ is how it made me the person I am. I'm proud to be from here and like going to other places and bringing the jersey 'tude elsewhere. ;)

i wAS kinda being serious there lace..im tryin to ge a picture for it as compared to here...like i live 5min from the city limits but like 30min from downtown

so does it take like 20-30 min to drive in from JC? or is it longer/shorter?

i wAS kinda being serious there lace..im tryin to ge a picture for it as compared to here...like i live 5min from the city limits but like 30min from downtown

so does it take like 20-30 min to drive in from JC? or is it longer/shorter?

The path train probably takes a couple to a few minutes.

it takes like 3 minutes yo, i was bein pretty serious. JC to NYC is like, a step over the river. if there was traffic then u kno, but the train , bout as long as it take u to smoke a cigarette

damn i got you for me its quicker and in a way cheaper to drive to the city... if i took the train it would take me an hour at least but cost me just a few dollars until i get there and haave to take a cab..if i drive i gotta pay to park but i can find a lot for like 15-20$ and it only takes 15min and you can smoke a blunt on the eway so when you get downthere your nice and high..

here u just hop right on that bitch pay a few dollars....path train quick as hell man, fuck payin twenty bux for parkin wat a rip off but if it works for u no hatin man..

anyways yall this un lady like jersey girl who cusses too much is headin 2 bed, since we cant forget, that IS wat this thraed is about now, right ? ;) nite n much love 2 jt, and u too chinky IGUESSSSS...... jk
and laika my homestate hatin homeboy, its all good thats why me n saveyouwr jacked ya remember, that was jersey just hittin back thru us ;)

Actually that episode is what makes me want to run away from NJ so bad, scared straight. ;)
Goodnight lacey

if your gonna spend the day or the night in the city a lot is the best bet unless your parking by someones crib and they give you a parking pass..cause there is a 2hour limit on the pay boxes just like the old meters so you would have to keep running back to your meter..

if your just running into the city you kinda dont have to pay if you dont feel lke it if your gonna be quick... like i said they took out all the meters and they only got tthem boxes you pay at and put the reciept in the windshield..it doesnt seem like the person who checks them comes around as often as the parking people who did when the city ran it..

but the kids from the city i would bet swear by public transportation but its way to complicated for me

I like Jersey becuase theres almost as many Italians as New York....I just ahte those fucking jughandles

nobody said it is laika. but I do love it, and my whole life Ive loved it, and always been happy to come back here any time i went somewhere that wasnt home. So there fore when ever somebody dont like it, I dont give a shit becuz I still love it, and in my opinion it will still always be the best state. It dont matter wat any other person on this earth thinks....I think its the best.

Thats wat im sayin...I dont understand ppls need to change others mind...Like, No, ur wrong, it aint the best state! Who cares wat i think is the best? Nobodys gonna change my opinion its just how it is.

chinkky, the commute time is approx. .0085 seconds

Anyways as far as the night life thing u said HH, I dont think NJ is the best cuz it got the best night life. or the most gorgeous breath takin tropical beaches, or the most modern culture, or the best weather, or the most cool lookin landscapes, or fuckin watever everybody else always tries to compare to jersey. Ppl just dont fuckin get it yo. they think its like, Oh, well, Ill just tell them all the stuff that they aint got and point it out to them that they clearly lack this that n the third and theyll HAVE to realize theyre wrong!

But it dont work like that yo. I dont care about that shit. I love jersey becuz its jersey straight up. And nowhere else is, so thats it. Its blind, unconditional love thats all yo. I cant understand why some folks feel like they can change that by tryna dis us with the arguements about not havin the best ______. The point is that it aint got to have the best ______ for me to love it, thats wat love is about anyways. u feel that way becuz a person or a thing is who or wat they are, not becuz of all the shit they got , u feel me.

nah I know what your saying, I just said that about the nightlife because one of the previous posters said new jersey night life is better than Cali night life and I had to greatly disagree. But I know what your saying, you just love jersey because thats what you know and thats what fits you best. The same way I feel about Cali and I'm sure the same way everyone on here feels about their home state.