Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Mushroom Season 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are thousands of psychoactive shrooms and each one will give u different effects. Its just like weed so many actives (Shrooms actually have 4 but all different ratios) so the effects all come down to the mushrooms composition. Tbh if I were to trip at an unfamiliar place id prefer it somewhere where I am indoors or isolated from other sober people. I really dislikesober people around me if I am tripping. Not really sure why they just make me feel really uncomfortable and u cant let urself go because some might think ur crazy LOL

Tbh if I were to trip at an unfamiliar place id prefer it somewhere where I am indoors or isolated from other sober people. I really dislikesober people around me if I am tripping. Not really sure why they just make me feel really uncomfortable and u cant let urself go because some might think ur crazy LOL

After a few trips I've come to the realisation that I will only enjoy it if I am in a secluded place away from civilisation because every sound, smell, touch, sight, taste and thought gets manifested in ways I'd never expect.

My last trip was in the blue mountains at a deserted camp site and I got to say that was the most euphoric experience...

I can't wait for 2013 where I'll be doing some searching in SE Asia.

009.jpg

Last edited:
finally a few goldies early this morning. Has been a very slow season here in the SE corner, lets hope for more rain.

Down to the last scrapings of last years sub stash. Got enough for a couple more good times, but will need to ration it.

Looking forward to this years season, (still fair away).

Alright all. I've just arrived in oz from overseas and was wondering if anyone can tell me when the season starts around Sydney - I'm guessing April-ish, and where might be a good spot to go farming?

Thanks laugh.

I'm told its been a dry season so far. better get rain-dancing ;)

no worries. april is probs a good time to start depending on weather conditions at that time. your best bet will be out towards the blue mountains, or down toward the gong.

Very similar but a lot smoother, a triptamine I wish I could have explored further.

check the morning after rain. hopefully some rain gets pushed down from the cyclone fucking up nth qld atm.

Thanks for the advice. I hope so. Gotta head back to syd in a few days and I've been after mushrooms for a while...

A few more goldies again this morning and they are forecasting rain through to Tues. Looks like a very colourful Australia Day weekend

Cyclonic weather up north is causing decent rain around Brisbane finally :D

I found a couple of soggy goldies in a patch this morning.

Anyone here tried a small dose of LSD with your shrooms?

I'm interested in the results and when to dose the shrooms.

There is finally mushrooms everywhere around here in SE Qld. If you havent been out this season its probably a good time, just be careful, I think some of these roads will flood soon

Lovin' this rain! SE QLD! 'Bout time, I've been waiting for this rain, it just decides to slap it down all at once.
Gonna go see if I can ID any tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.