Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Mushroom Season 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am going to find some shrooms this year. I have never hunted before but I will figure it out as I go (doing proper research before I do anything else). Never had shrooms before but had a number of good trips 15+ years ago. Biggest issue I have is that I don't know anyone who would go with me :(. Since I use drugs in isolation I spose it won't be much different to dropping a few good pills danger wise?

Yeah I agree, better to have someone experienced go with u. The only thing is with pills is that the likely hood of dying is way slimmer than taking an unknown species of shrooms which can kill u.

re-distributed man you just sound pissed off. what were you there for dude? dont tell me just walking the dogs

Thanks for the replies guys. I don't even remember posting that last night :?. I am feeling so rudderless these days & maybe a trip or two would help me find what I need to do to be happy within myself.

I dont know of too many farmers that would let you pick mushies on their property, a lot of the farmers dont like us because some people leave gates open and go over fences rather than under them which usually wrecks the fence after a while as well as leaving rubbish behind. So it pays to park away from where your picking and wear some clothes that dont stand out (no pink shirts) and try to pick really early before most people are out of bed. I have night vision scope so I can go when its still dark

Recently moved to the Melbs area from over the ditch , don't know any people out here but throwing an early shout out if any body wants to go hunting later in the season. seen a few comments of people wanting picking buddies so thought I'd throw it out there.
Last year was such a good season already lookin forward to my fave autumn activity, I've got a pretty good eye and 15 years exp in picking so I know my g-tops and usually clean up in the hundreds whenever i'm home for a season. Finding new spots is part of the challenge too since most people with experience would be very hesitant to show others their spots, so if any adult newbies who have a good idea of the melb area want to benefit from a trained eye to safely get into the hobby hit me up.
either way a lot of LBM's out there be careful folks, and if it dont bruise don't use.

re-distributed man you just sound pissed off. what were you there for dude? dont tell me just walking the dogs

No not pissed off. Granted I was there looking myself and found others searching so I left them to their devices. I just don't want to hear of anyone getting in shit when they don't need to.

No, experience level at 0 :p I was hoping you were an experienced hunter :)

I went up to the blue mountains yesterday. I found some milky caps. No P. subs. Probably too early in the season. Will be trying again within the next few months, I guess. Haven't found any P. subs or any other psychoactive mushroom solo before. Have been with someone else only once. I've done my research. Would be nice to have someone to show me the proper practical techniques and proper time.

Just a heads up for those going mushroom hunting in bali. Apparently at lots of places there are cops waiting for foreigners to come in and drink mushie shakes before arresting them/asking for a bribe. Apparently magic mushrooms are indeed very much legal to sell and buy, but the drug psilocybin is illegal on its own and apparently being caught ingesting it is also illegal even in the form of mushrooms.

I havent seen it happen, and cant find anything much on google but some friends who were just over here were warned by several balinese when they asked about it. Possibly as a result of the media exposure from leavers and police looking for new ways to get bribe money. I got a shake the other day and the guy asked me several times to drink it on the spot while some guy who wasnt there before walked over and stood round for abit. I refused and took the shake back to my hotel instead. It hit me within about 5min too which caught me off guard having a shower

On another note, is there any way to lessen the nausea from mushrooms? It wasnt anything bad but i felt like i might vomit for the first hour which kinda made it harder to relax into the trip.

So how can they sell mushrooms shakes if its illegal? I have always been wondering about how it all works. If I were there id definitely stay away from all drugs full stop unless its OTC meds or something. Its just not worth the risk in these countries. As far as im aware from what I have seen, heard and told that even being under the influence of illegal narcotics is a crime in many asian countries.

The advice I can give people (coming from my best mates who visit there regularly) is never ever buy any drugs from people u do not know even if they show u the drug itself. It could be undercover police or locals working together to get a bribe. Anyone who hasnt seen the show called Big trouble in Thailand I highly recommend it. It shows what scumbags locals can be just to make a few bucks, on the other hand there are plenty of scum tourists as well so its a real eye opener. Ull find this Season on the well know torrent site.

On another note, is there any way to lessen the nausea from mushrooms? It wasnt anything bad but i felt like i might vomit for the first hour which kinda made it harder to relax into the trip.

I haven't tried it with shrooms but travelcalm works wonders for opiate nausea, I have thought about using it for shroom nausea. Maybe an experiment for the future.

I dont know of too many farmers that would let you pick mushies on their property, a lot of the farmers dont like us because some people leave gates open and go over fences rather than under them which usually wrecks the fence after a while as well as leaving rubbish behind. So it pays to park away from where your picking and wear some clothes that dont stand out (no pink shirts) and try to pick really early before most people are out of bed. I have night vision scope so I can go when its still dark

I disagree, I wear a bright orange reflective vest and a white hard hat, I carry a clipboard and a camera on a tripod, park right next to the gate or fence and leave the hazard lights flashing - no one has ever questioned what I am doing and I have had farmers and passing motorists pay zero attention to me.

At couple of times I have been leaving with a full bag of goodies and had the police drive right past and I give them a friendly, blokey wave or nod and they always wave back.

Hiding behind bushes wearing fake camo gear projecting guilt and no confidence will get you busted, standing there like you own the place and couldn't give a fuck seems to be a much netter modus operandi.

Hahaha yeah like a boss but what if they do question u? What would u say?

Do the Lemon Tek. The Citric Acid converts the Psilocybin to Psilocin so that your liver doesn't have to therefore lessening the nausea in most cases of body load.

From the article - http://www.busseltonmail.com.au/story/1171713/schoolie-punched-woman-on-drug-rampage-says-witness/ I think the original article was in the age

"Police chief I Gede Putu Dedy Ujiana said they did not arrest the boy because he was clearly suffering from the effects of the drug. He was taken instead to the Bali International Medical Clinic, where he continued to make trouble, allegedly breaking restraints on his bed... Bali police say that, while psilocybin, the drug contained in magic mushrooms, is illegal in Indonesia on its own, the mushrooms themselves are not. As a result they are openly spruiked and advertised in the Kuta area."

Magic mushrooms are legal and plenty of tourists have been buying them for ages without problems, thats why i thought id give the heads up. Take the shakes back to your hotel to be safe.

Cheers VB will give that a go in a week or so

In Melbourne its just ridiculous. For a month and a half / two months they are fucking EVERYWHERE! Its short but sweet. And I am slowly acumulating my knowledge of patches around the place. This season ITS ON LIKE DONKEY KONG!!!

That's so awesome, warchild.
I hope the season this year is better for us around Sydney.
The mornings are getting colder, this is a great sign :)

as a newbie, if i dont have a picking buddy, is it not possible to verify i have the correct species by posting a photo?

someone please correct me if im mistaken but i dont think that id is allowed here on bl.
maybe someone might be kind enough to pm you?
another website where id is allowed is theshroomery.com :)

a suggested identification field guide book; 'psilocybin mushrooms of the world' by paul stamets. it is available on ebay. it really is a great book and i highly recommend it. it's not sure fire and it wont find the fungus for you but as far as literature and info go it is top notch.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.