Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Mushroom Season 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

webbykevin

Bluelighter
Mushroom Thread Guidelines.

Only ever take what you need. I also recommend not removing more than 50% of the mushrooms in one patch. The remaining mushrooms can spore up and keep your patch fruiting well for future seasons. Always cut the mushroom at the base of the stem so as not to remove any of the mycelium.

NO MUSHROOM IDENTIFICATION IN THIS THREAD (visit www.shroomery.org for I.D's)

NO GIVING OUT HUNTING LOCATIONS

Respect nature

Respect your body

Respect the mushroom spirit

DO NOT HUNT ON PRIVATE PROPERTY! I know farmers/wood chipped garden bed property owners who are fed up with randoms entering their property in search of mushrooms.There are plenty of parks and forests to search in and you don't need to be seen/caught trespassing with bags full of illegal fungi.

Someone had to start this thread because it is not 2012 anymore :)

Good hunting everyone.

Last edited by a moderator:
OooOooOooOOooo, my favourite time of year ^.^
I can't wait until the season kicks off.

Psilocybe_subaeruginosa_3.jpg

^ i got that and its the goods. highly recommended!

^this is australian centric, not american.

best to check with your 'merican counterparts, though, there may be one of the fellas in here with the answer you're chasin'.

I can't wait for the season to begin! Live in SA and did my first mushroom hunt last year. Does anyone else after ingesting mushies see or hear mushrooms or funghi when walking down the street etc? For a few weeks after some trips if I walked past one I kinda zoomed in with my vision even if I didn't know they were there.. Even if I didn't want to see them my eyes were fixed. :)

anything i should be wary of trying shrooms in bali? going over in feb. I've done shrooms a couple times before but only small amounts and its never done anything much for me. How many would be enough for a more intense trip? Ive got a reasonable amount of experience with acid and am looking to delve into the world of psychs a lil more in 2013

Is it actually legal also? seen yes's and no's but seems safe as far as not getting involved with the polici.

I just got back from bali and the mushrooms are legal and everywhere, some make them strong some make them weak. id say make sure you are back at your room while they are kicking in because the shifty locals can spot your tripping ass from a mile away and will try take your wallet or just generally take advantage of you. once you've peaked and feel up to it then venture out. just be warned they do make them strong sometimes!!

Bring on easter!!
Every easter we do a big mushroom camp with our friends.
Wheeee :)

when you say some make the milkshakes weak or strong, is that mainly to do with amount of mushies or species of mushies? Ive read theres two types they get there. Sucks that is something you have to be careful of in bali.

Not sure if its them dosing wrong or not. It got two shakes from the same guy on different occasions and one was a melow giggly high. The 2nd was wall melting confusion (in a good way though) also i highly recomend checking out gili islands while your there for a few days near lombok. Plenty of shrooms and partys but also amazing snorkling.

Status
Not open for further replies.