Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Mushroom Season 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
woah, what did I just read and why did I laugh at laugh's comment?

Are there mushies around, 'cuz I could sure do with a good laugh.

we just had some cubes pop up with this recent east coast rain. suppose it is kinda getting into the lovely subs season, though. i do love me some subs.

Subbity sub sub =D
My new housemate came back with a few the other day.
Fuggin' super early, but now i've got a little more hope than i expected to have :)

I saw some popping up out of mulch. They had whitish stems. Could anyone please give me information on which ones you can eat and cant before I kill myself eating the wrong ones.

Thanks

Subs already huh? Might have to see whats going on in my neck of the woods.

Wow that's pretty early for subs trip. With the rain last week we're still getting a few cubes popping up. Grabbed quite a few today :)

I saw some popping up out of mulch. They had whitish stems. Could anyone please give me information on which ones you can eat and cant before I kill myself eating the wrong ones.

Thanks

DON'T EAT ANY MUSHROOM YOU CAN"T ID 100%. There's websites that will ID from a picture for you (we won't do it here, sorry). It doesn't take long before you knwo enough to pick the ones that look right, and then a spore print can confirm it for you. Just do a lot of reading on the mushrooms in your area.

think I might head south this season if I dont hit up bali with the boys in july.. long over due for a mushy trip and now I got a landcruiser, I will be able to camp out down there n not run the risk of carrying %)

My tiny little patch has a number of inactives growing quite heathily around it.

They say psilocybe subaeruginosa starts to grow when the temps are consistently under 12C, others have said under 10C, at night.

Will be 15C tonight, then 12-14C the rest of the week, or there abouts, in my area.

Maybe 2 weeks?

Status
Not open for further replies.