• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives [Methoxetamine Subthread] Combinations - 2nd experiment

it doesn't seem to be popular at all, but i still believe the best combination is freshly prepared kava (about a pint) 10 minutes before dosing mxe and a spliff of 50-50 cannabis and salvia immediately after dosing the mxe

would be great if more people tried this combination to get some feedback -i'm pretty sure you'd love it- it gives you the calm and positive feelings that you might get with benzodiacepines minus the amnesia- while the cannabis/salvia combination aid in the dissociation, i guess

Ive found mxe really takes the edge off the comedown from coke and ive never had any negative effects from it anyone else have experience with this?

I've combined MXE with IV oxicodone several times.
At 30-45mg oxy IV with 50mg MXE oral it produces a very nice high. With the opiate effect being highly potentiated.
60mg oxy with 30-50mg MXE made me fall asleep with no recollection of what happened after the needle came out of my vein. I came to a couple hours later and continued to be in and out of psychedelic nods for the rest of the night.

MXE+4-FA+Pregabalin seems very safe, not much euphoria unfortunaly pregs kind of dull the experience, no high BPM/HR. i also dont see a potenciation of dissocation by pregabalin like commented in another thread. im still testing keeping dosage low on MXE.

Did MXE and 5-meo-DALT and I was fine. Thought patterns where very erratic though.
I did this combination and about two hours in I was unable to sleep and felt delirious and dysphoric. I would not recommend the combination.

5mg MXE is enough for some extra bliss on a 2C-D combo (9mg, rectally) with 50mg DPH, some hash, and almost a bottle of wine.

But at the same time enough to hear my kidneys complain.

Took 60mg MXE for the first time, intranasally. Already took some amphetamine earlier during the day.
As I took the lines, I also took 1mg Alprazolam.

Didn't like the high from the MXE at all - stupid, weird, robo-trippy dissociative high, with an uncomfortable body feeling. Cannabis and 2mg alprazolam made it initially more psychedelic and ultimately relaxing, so it was finally a pleasant feeling, and I could soon fall asleep.

Took 60mg MXE for the first time, intranasally. Already took some amphetamine earlier during the day.
As I took the lines, I also took 1mg Alprazolam.

Didn't like the high from the MXE at all - stupid, weird, robo-trippy dissociative high, with an uncomfortable body feeling. Cannabis and 2mg alprazolam made it initially more psychedelic and ultimately relaxing, so it was finally a pleasant feeling, and I could soon fall asleep.

i'm sorry but you took MXE for the first time and didn't like the dissociative high? What were you expecting? You might not have liked it because you railed 60 mg, that's a little much for your first time. I really want to try MXE with some alprazolam though, sounds like a great combo.

My favorite MXE combo is plenty of cannabis and (no more than 3 or 4) beers.

Goes great with 4-aco-dmt as well but I combined MXE at the tail end of a psilacetin trip

I think the combination with alcohol should be under "neutral". Indeed it is fine if you drink a few beers while on methox, but if you overdo it a bit the results are quite unpleasant!

EDIT: I should probably elaborate: last time I used methox was at a rave, and I just drank a few beers (around 6 or something), and did about 120mg. This went fine, although it was a bit confusing: I think methox is more suitable for festivals or other parties outside during the day, whis way you don't lose your friends all the time. I was totally in control though, remember everything and didn't particularly stand out.

A while ago I was totally hammered and went to a party. When I was there I felt pretty clear-headed (because I used some amphetamine), so I decided I could still use some MXE. At this occasion I only used 40mg This turned out to be a really stupid idea, and resulted in my only bad drug experience ever: I was extremely confused, told people I know I didn't recognize them and alledgedly fell flat on my face, and was kicked out (I don't remember any of this).

I do remember looking for my bike for in front of the club for at least an hour, with people even helping me look for it, before I remembered I came by bus. Eventually a friend had to pick me up on his moped. When I got home I was still high but felt fine again.

Concluding: I know this was pretty fucking stupid, but the fact that 40mg under the influence of alcohol caused these problems while I normally don't have any trouble with 120mg suggests that the combination with alcohol is not safe at all.

Last edited:
Anyone tried this in combination with any of the 2C-X-NBOMe series?
If so could you please answer a few questions.. How was it? What was your dosage like? And finally would you recommend it?

i'm sorry but you took MXE for the first time and didn't like the dissociative high? What were you expecting? You might not have liked it because you railed 60 mg, that's a little much for your first time. I really want to try MXE with some alprazolam though, sounds like a great combo.

My favorite MXE combo is plenty of cannabis and (no more than 3 or 4) beers.

Goes great with 4-aco-dmt as well but I combined MXE at the tail end of a psilacetin trip

Judging by previous ketamine doses 60mg wasn't too much, I think. I don't like the dissociative high from ketamine either, so it would make sense that i find this unpleasant.

Judging by previous ketamine doses 60mg wasn't too much, I think. I don't like the dissociative high from ketamine either, so it would make sense that i find this unpleasant.

MXE in smallers doses like 20-30 mg are much more pleasant IMO, it's hardly a dissociating high and more opiate/drunk like and usually pretty stimulating as well

I can confirm that MXE + Kratom is a really really really nice combo. It's strange, even though both these drugs are somewhat stimulating, together they feel sedating.

Is there any reason to think combingin MXE with 4-FA would be particularly dangerous?

If I wait until I no longer feel the MXE though I should minimize the risk, right? (MXE was last vaped about 90 minutes ago)

I'm just telling a story about an experience I had a few nights ago, simply WONDERFUL. It was a wednesday night and I had just finished putting some hurt into my term paper. My girl (K) had came over and suggested that we do some MXE, to which I excitedly obliged. She dosed 15 mg, and then dosed 30 mg at +0:30 while I started with 50mg and added around 25mg at +0:30 (she has no tolerance, I have a fair bit for context). Fucking disaster unfortunately, it was her first M-hole so she had no idea what to expect. After taking a nose dive to the floor, thankfully not hurting herself, I picked her up and carried her to bed. +2:00 status report, she was coming to and was very tired, and I was getting pissed because all I was feeling was physical dissociation. I let it go and just prepared for bed, K and I split a 5 mg sublingual tablet of melatonin while I also consumed a 7.5 mg of zopiclone. She fell asleep quite quickly, but I soon started to hit a widely intense hole. I played some buckethead (this album) -----> (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGIs3fOTc7s) from my phone and laid down to the most intense closed eye visuals I had ever witnessed. I was witnessing scenes from my memory mixed in between filler scenes such as http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUIiRyVItyo . I contemplated my childhood, birth, life, death, my motivations, what I should be doing, what I shouldn't be doing (MXE HURR), and within that hour I was imbued with the strongest sense of peace and love.

Summary - Combination 75 mg MXE, 7.5 mg zopiclone, 2.5 mg melatonin - Positives were: Wildly vivid visuals, ego softening, serenity, among others. Just a warning though, I did feel at times like my heart rate and respiratory rate were dipping

Is there any reason to think combingin MXE with 4-FA would be particularly dangerous?

Mixing 4-fa and MXE would depend entirely on the dosage I believe. I seem to remember hearing that MXE had SRI properties, so when combined with a serotonin releasing agent serotonin syndrome is a definite risk. The pharmacology of MXE of course hasn't been completely defined, so it is a risk when combining with any other chemical let alone another relatively unknown research chemical. For an anecdotal report however, I have dosed MXE 4 or 5 hours after I have dosed 4-fa and amphetamine and I had a rather pleasant trip. It acted as a nice tailwind to quell the dopaminergic storm I had began in my head. YMMV of course, stay safe.

Last edited:
3-fa

My friend who was over (with other people) was the first time i really gave MXE a try (i was kinda freaked out by it).

I can tell you this: IV'ing 60-70mg 3-FA (3-fluoroamphetamine, feels like a mostly selective dopamine releasing agent to me), right when peaking on a "walk like a robot" dose of mxe had my friend moving a little like he had parkinsons.. or too much l-dopa in a parkinsons patient or something like that.

But i expected it cause i read about the same phenomeonon with mdpv+ketamine. Hands shaking, that kind of thing. Involuntary movements. Nothing crazy though and it wore off as soon as the peak of the 3-fa wore off for him.

Is it really fair for opiates not to be in the "dose dependent" category? The other day I mixed a substantial amount of MXE with 4x7.5 mg hydrocodone. I noticed A LOT of potentiation, as that dose of hydro would not have been enough for me to get very much. However, I didn't die...so...

and I have been very curious about mixing MXE with suboxone. Why is mixing MXE and opiates more dangerous than with alcohol, in principal?