• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Methoxetamine Discussion Thread

I just took 40mg of MXE, not experienced with it. I had a reaction that I'm not sure most people do.

I became worried. I became scared that I was choosing drugs over this upcoming semester. I became scared that MXE and other drugs could make me lose my confidence and direction in where I'm going in life. In retrospect, 5 hours after dosing, I guess this means that I got something useful out of my "trip"?

edit: Is it normal to have experiences that aren't quite pleasant, a bit like a helpful insight into how to change?

sounds like you got a bit anxious and contiuned to focus on it.i get profound thoughts when im on mxe about my anxiety ect ect really put things into perspective

Its called set and setting and there are a number of substances that can cause negative experiences. Gather as much knowledge on the substance as u can and prepare urself.

Stumbled across about 40mg the other day when I was cleaning a cupboard. Have been pretty much sober for about 5 or 6 months due to acute renal failure caused by a low dose of MDPV, but thought what the heck.
Snorted it and knew I was in trouble when I could only get halfway down the stairs, ended up having to slide down the railing on my side, laughing the whole way down.
Got to the couch, lost a vast amount of time then came back trying to work out the difference between AA and AAA batteries for a remote, didn't end well, kept thinking the portable cd player was a little sumo boy (wtf?), so thought I could ring a female friend for her advice on what to do, and ended up ringing a different friend, a male one because I couldn't use my phone.

Had an absolute blast, but will end my journey with this substance on that note, glad it was so fun and will miss it's unique way of putting me into 'Clown land' :)

kept thinking the portable cd player was a little sumo boy

LOL!! That's so MXE, isn't it? When you get into real MXE-land you just don't know if you're coming or going...

It'd be mighty awkward if it turned out that the portable CD player had in fact been a little 'sumo' boy, and you'd spent 30 minutes trying to wedge a CD into his butt so you could hear some tunes...

Hahahah classic dissociative confused state.

Iv been mixing mxe with mdma and 6-apb/5-mapb which is generating some interesting results.

Mxe+mdma is nice but mxe+6-apb is better, reminds me of candyfliping + ket. sends you to a place of pure bliss and intense visuals.

Rm1x 6months clean fuckn good effort bro, I wouldnt mind having a clense.

LOL!! That's so MXE, isn't it? When you get into real MXE-land you just don't know if you're coming or going...

It'd be mighty awkward if it turned out that the portable CD player had in fact been a little 'sumo' boy, and you'd spent 30 minutes trying to wedge a CD into his butt so you could hear some tunes...

hahaha totally, was a mess, last time anything that intense happened to me, I thought I was in Las Vegas and kept muttering about 'the dragons' my missus reckons lol

Hahahah classic dissociative confused state.

Iv been mixing mxe with mdma and 6-apb/5-mapb which is generating some interesting results.

Mxe+mdma is nice but mxe+6-apb is better, reminds me of candyfliping + ket. sends you to a place of pure bliss and intense visuals.

Rm1x 6months clean fuckn good effort bro, I wouldnt mind having a clense.

hahah thanks bro, was forced on me, I almost needed to have dialysis as my kidney function got down to about 6%, got really crook :| so no more stims for me :( still have my etizolam though ;)

I enjoyed mixing MXE with 6APB and 5APB too, was interesting, I had more fun mixing it with 4MEC though, my god, 100mg up each nostril and I was away with the pixies on that mix! :)

Aaaah this stuff is mental..
Im still not sure if i actually enjoy the feeling i get from it.. The high feels so fake. Can tell from the moment it hits me how synthetic it is.
On NY i dropped a "mystery cap" which i had found in my pocket after a big night.
I thought it was going to be MDMA, but i was bracing myself for anything..
Ended up being MXE.. FUCK i was so confused that morning.

Mxe my fist real love

hahah thanks bro, was forced on me, I almost needed to have dialysis as my kidney function got down to about 6%, got really crook :| so no more stims for me :( still have my etizolam though ;)

I enjoyed mixing MXE with 6APB and 5APB too, was interesting, I had more fun mixing it with 4MEC though, my god, 100mg up each nostril and I was away with the pixies on that mix! :)

Hmm i must say never mixed 4-mec and mxe. Did ya get much effect from 4-mec @100mg, i usually need 400mg to get goin.

Had mxe and 25c-nbome a while back twas insanse, mxe just fucking goes with everything soo gurd. I find ket too overpowerin (or maybe i just have too much)

Also bumps of 15mg every hour give me totally diff effects, i almost use it as a cokey stim it goes great at a doof makes lights joy, music appri goes thru the roof and you get that dopa stimmy euphoria such a nice mix.

Rmx you got any more secret pixie combinations you wanna share :D

I can't remember what I've posted before regarding MXE combos, but a quick recap for anyone interested:

MXE & 2ci: very excellent experiences with that. Had my own private rave at home with just myself and memories that manisfested themselves as actual presences in the room. Yes... I danced with my memories. (tread with caution)

MXE & various cannabinoids: some great times but very intense and sometimes too much. Benzos were needed. (only very small amounts of either. no redosing. )

MXE & a-PVP: Lightspeed express to psychosis terminal. Hell of a ride but terrifying destination, and you get there all too quick. (don't do it. very hard on body and mind)

MXE & methylmethaqualone: smoked a bit of MMQ while on MXE and actually nodded out for a few minutes. Nice but too worried about seizure potential to really enjoy it. (don't do it. dangerous combo, and MMQ is bad enough by itself)

EDIT: I've written at length about MXE and 3-MeO-PCP being both incredible and horrifying. I went nuts eventually, but first few trips were some of the best of all time. New levels. (But don't do it because your mental stability is too precious and too hard to get back)

It can instigate some real confusion and loss of reality in people. One of my mates ended up on the computer googling "did that really just happen?" I wonder if google will ever have that as a search suggestion?

I've had my whole house rock like a ship in open ocean whilst I controlled the house/ship from my computer by using the hieroglyphics and counter strike and so much other loss of reality/delusions that were so much fun and beautiful.

Hmm i must say never mixed 4-mec and mxe. Did ya get much effect from 4-mec @100mg, i usually need 400mg to get goin.

Had mxe and 25c-nbome a while back twas insanse, mxe just fucking goes with everything soo gurd. I find ket too overpowerin (or maybe i just have too much)

Also bumps of 15mg every hour give me totally diff effects, i almost use it as a cokey stim it goes great at a doof makes lights joy, music appri goes thru the roof and you get that dopa stimmy euphoria such a nice mix.

Rmx you got any more secret pixie combinations you wanna share :D

Well it does vape well when mixed with MDPV....Out of the interests of harm reduction I'll say no ;)

Anyone dissovled their mxe into a solution and dunked a few ciggys in then let em dry then when your out have a non sus mxe vape.

Yeah there was reports of a death in UK from aparaent overdose

400mg mdai,100mg mxe IV

Crazy dosages

I have only ever purchased 3 x1 g bags of mxe, as i didnt enjoy the 1st 2. recently opened my 3rd 1g bag (purchased while legal) and as sods law would have it actually really enjoyed it. (i diddnt take the whole bag =D )

Didnt really enjoy the 1st 2g atall. What to do . What to do.

edit: shouldnt these threads be in other drugs, theirs nothing definiingly australian about them ?

^ they have an australian perspective. threads in other forums sometimes get overwhelmed by N American or UK perspectives - whereas the drug situation in australia is very different to other western nations, especially when it comes to RCs. our analogue laws mean that there are no legit bigtime vendors here, and the whole climate of drug use is a bit different. 'tis australian drug discussion, after all ;)