• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Methoxetamine Discussion Thread

^ Not to bad at all. I smoke cigs too, so my lungs and throat are used to a hammering. Kicks in within a minute which is pretty cool, especially with the sativa high. Very nice.

I found mxe smoked this way left me with weird body sensations and a feeling of being on edge and a bit twitchy. Another person reported to me that they passed out about 2 minutes after smoking mxe but that it was not unenjoyable

I've tried MXE a few times in small doses and usually had strange experiences but I thought I'd give it another go last night in a social setting and holy fuck this drug is incredible. Probably did about 100-120mg over about 8 hours in 20-40mg bumps. Can't even begin to explain how awesome the night was, it will definitely be a night I never forget. Got to sleep easy and woke up with an amazing afterglow and I still feel great. The state it puts you in is impossible for me to put in words but wow, definitely gonna stock up on this stuff.

I've tried MXE a few times in small doses and usually had strange experiences but I thought I'd give it another go last night in a social setting and holy fuck this drug is incredible. Probably did about 100-120mg over about 8 hours in 20-40mg bumps. Can't even begin to explain how awesome the night was, it will definitely be a night I never forget. Got to sleep easy and woke up with an amazing afterglow and I still feel great. The state it puts you in is impossible for me to put in words but wow, definitely gonna stock up on this stuff.

Before you stock you should know that tolerance can build quickly on this substance and it causes definite addictive tendencies. If you find yourself doing it more than once a week I would be careful. Each time I have got a supply (and I've seen this in other people as well) the use gradually gets more and more frequent and it loses its fun and becomes compulsive

^ i've found that i don't dose as much as i did when i first tried mxe, because i developed insomnia in the afterglow.
the first few times i did it, i slept like a baby afterwards, but that doesn't haapen any more - i'm wide awake til dawn if i dose in the late arvo/eve.
has any one else experienced this, or is it the second batch i got? it did seem slightly different, but it's hard to tell with this stuff.

if anything, i welcome this property (even though i have sleeping issues anyway) because it contains my use to a night a week.
its sort of a shame to go from blissful dreamy dissociation to slightly manic afterglow, but they're both enjoyable effects.

^ i've found that i don't dose as much as i did when i first tried mxe, because i developed insomnia in the afterglow.
the first few times i did it, i slept like a baby afterwards, but that doesn't haapen any more - i'm wide awake til dawn if i dose in the late arvo/eve.
has any one else experienced this, or is it the second batch i got? it did seem slightly different, but it's hard to tell with this stuff.

if anything, i welcome this property (even though i have sleeping issues anyway) because it contains my use to a night a week.
its sort of a shame to go from blissful dreamy dissociation to slightly manic afterglow, but they're both enjoyable effects.

I found this too, but its hard to separate it from the higher doses I took as I got more experienced with the effects. In the end I would not be able to sleep around 6-8 hours after the peak had finished. I could feel so exhausted that all I could do was lie there with my eyes closed and ride it out. Definitely one of the reasons that K is often much more practical

^ I've found the dopamine re-uptake inhibition really fucking annoying with MXE. Despite taking ritalin daily for adhd MXE still somehow keeps me awake. I've got mad insomnia anyway, but even smoking a gram or two of decent buds doesnt get me snoozing even ~6 hours after my last dose. Always end up jumping for the seroquel :\

Annoying as I like to go deeper on MXE then virtually any other drug, stupid doses that have me crawling to bed. I dont find it particuarily stimulating at any dose, but somehow still keeps me awake.

I think its best used as a 'day off' drug rather than an 'after work treat' due to this. I preffer MXE to ket in a lot of ways, but nothing beats racking a proper k-hole dose right before bed after a big night - knowing full well you can trip yourself to sleep. =D Not many other things you can do that on.

Tried this stuff at a recent perth doof, absolutely incredible and reminiscent of K - took way to much for a first timer and was on the way down from .2 of meth and a few mdma pills - took the dose at about 6 am.

60mg approx nasal, was extremely strong, disconnection with reality, no sense of time, lied on the ground one near of the stages so i could listen to some psytrance, lied there looking at the sky and remember getting vivid hallucinations and when i would close my eyes i felt like i was floating in space of geomtric shapes disconnected from my body if i allowed my mind to forget about my body, this craziness lasted about 2 hours - couldnt walk properly for about 5 hours. Quite strong stuff and enjoyable, wish i didnt jump in the deep end first dose though.

Interesting thing - took 15 mg of valium when i got home from the doof at about 4pm and this brought back the closed eye halluncinations in extreme vivid detail - i remember one hallucination was i was falling through a complex construction of gemotric shapes and could guide which i wanted to fall through shapes. but as soon as i focused too hard on the hallucination it disappeared and changed into another complex hallucination that seemed as real and detailed as normal open eye no drugs visual (normal sight) fucking intense shit. i likeeeee it

Time to order some of this shit i think :p

Tried this stuff at a recent perth doof, absolutely incredible and reminiscent of K - took way to much for a first timer and was on the way down from .2 of meth and a few mdma pills - took the dose at about 6 am.

60mg approx nasal, was extremely strong, disconnection with reality, no sense of time, lied on the ground one near of the stages so i could listen to some psytrance, lied there looking at the sky and remember getting vivid hallucinations and when i would close my eyes i felt like i was floating in space of geomtric shapes disconnected from my body if i allowed my mind to forget about my body, this craziness lasted about 2 hours - couldnt walk properly for about 5 hours. Quite strong stuff and enjoyable, wish i didnt jump in the deep end first dose though.

Interesting thing - took 15 mg of valium when i got home from the doof at about 4pm and this brought back the closed eye halluncinations in extreme vivid detail - i remember one hallucination was i was falling through a complex construction of gemotric shapes and could guide which i wanted to fall through shapes. but as soon as i focused too hard on the hallucination it disappeared and changed into another complex hallucination that seemed as real and detailed as normal open eye no drugs visual (normal sight) fucking intense shit. i likeeeee it

Time to order some of this shit i think :p

ROFL yeah that was a nice treat for the end of a doof! i had taken 10mg of valium bout 30-45mins before dosing my mxe then once i dosed that couch WAS MINE!!!!after snorting about 80mg in the space of about a hour (1 15mg line 15mins lateer another 15mg line about 30mins after that i snorted close to half a point and left a little bump to top up) I rember i was just laying on this couch in the middle of the bush pretty much unable to lift me leg up drifting in and out of consciousnesses and staring off through the bush and thinking to myself this is the beeeessst time of my life!!.Once i semi sobered up i went for a walk in the bush to take a piss and kinda got lost took me a good 5-10 mins to get my berrings and stumble towards the music at one point while i was taking a piss i could have sworn there was a group of people sitting close to where i was piss.made it back to my looooovvly couch and decided to see what weed is like with MXE so i went to the car to have my bump and swollow the 3 caps with some MXE residue in it (waste not what not :p) .I stumbled back over to the couch and packed a cone but somone who used our bong for a dmt cone left a little bit of dmt in the cone and that just kicked the mxe right back into full swing all i could do again was lay on the couch and look at the lighter in my hand or gaze off into the trees while drifting in n out of consciousnesses at one point i tried sitting back up but as i did that my just kinda fell down and i had nooo strength to lift up my head sooo i layed back down and stayed there until the doof ended only moving for the odd cone.lol i think i heard someone saying look how fucked up that guy is on the couch and then some giggles but that coulda been paranoia due to the meth we smoked :D all in all its in me top 3 of fav drugs.also had the dmt trip from hell!got a bag with 6 dose's in but i thought there was about 2 doses so smoked half of it! but thats another story ;)

also (if ur reading this) thanks a ton to the bloke who gave me the mxe you were so right it just makes the doof experience perfect! PM me n let me know how those thingys went if ya want ;)

Last edited:
ROFL yeah that was a nice treat for the end of a doof! i had taken 10mg of valium bout 30-45mins before dosing my mxe then once i dosed that couch WAS MINE!!!!after snorting about 80mg in the space of about a hour (1 15mg line 15mins lateer another 15mg line about 30mins after that i snorted close to half a point and left a little bump to top up) I rember i was just laying on this couch in the middle of the bush pretty much unable to lift me leg up drifting in and out of consciousnesses and staring off through the bush and thinking to myself this is the beeeessst time of my life!!.Once i semi sobered up i went for a walk in the bush to take a piss and kinda got lost took me a good 5-10 mins to get my berrings and stumble towards the music at one point while i was taking a piss i could have sworn there was a group of people sitting close to where i was piss.made it back to my looooovvly couch and decided to see what weed is like with MXE so i went to the car to have my bump and swollow the 3 caps with some MXE residue in it (waste not what not :p) .I stumbled back over to the couch and packed a cone but somone who used our bong for a dmt cone left a little bit of dmt in the cone and that just kicked the mxe right back into full swing all i could do again was lay on the couch and look at the lighter in my hand or gaze off into the trees while drifting in n out of consciousnesses.lol i think i heard someone saying look how fucked up that guy is on the couch and then some giggles but that coulda been paranoia due to the meth we smoked :D all in all its in me top 3 of fav drugs.also had the dmt trip from hell!got a bag with 6 dose's in but i thought there was about 2 doses so smoked half of it! but thats another story ;)

ahah fucking oath man, i was lying down near the couch for a bit holing right next to ya, so funny when ya had that DMT cone i was think ohhh shit lol. was about 10mg of dmt left in that from when i gave that chick her first dimi cone lol. fucking top stuff a bit too intense though, ill just lower the dose to about wwhat i had and it will be epic!

ahah fucking oath man, i was lying down near the couch for a bit holing right next to ya, so funny when ya had that DMT cone i was think ohhh shit lol. was about 10mg of dmt left in that from when i gave that chick her first dimi cone lol. fucking top stuff a bit too intense though, ill just lower the dose to about wwhat i had and it will be epic!

HAHAHAHAHA i forgot u were there when i had that cone! i just rember snippets of that night but what awsome snippets!!.LMAO now that u say it i do rember u laying in the shade near the couch for a while and stumbling over to our camp to sit and Mung out on the couch with me hahahahahaha fucking good times man!!!best night of my life so far,cool people great drugs and a bloody couch!! :p brimmy u going ass over tit into the water must of been the funniest thing i've seen in my life "watch out for that water dude SPLASHHH" hahaha sorry man but so god damn funny

HAHAHAHAHA i forgot u were there when i had that cone! i just rember snippets of that night but what awsome snippets!!.LMAO now that u say it i do rember u laying in the shade near the couch for a while and stumbling over to our camp to sit and Mung out on the couch with me hahahahahaha fucking good times man!!!best night of my life so far,cool people great drugs and a bloody couch!! :p brimmy u going ass over tit into the water must of been the funniest thing i've seen in my life "watch out for that water dude SPLASHHH" hahaha sorry man but so god damn funny

getting wiggly on the dance floor as i started to m-hole was fucking coool as well, then i fell over lol

getting wiggly on the dance floor as i started to m-hole was fucking coool as well, then i fell over lol

hahahaha we all ended up falling over at one point :p fuck man i dono how u danced on that stuff i rember gettin up off the couch saying im going to find u n bust a move on the dance floor hoped up made it about 4 steps from the couch and thought there was noooo fucking way i could walk over there without going ass up so plop down i went back onto the couch :D

Had a really crazy time with MXE saturday/sunday night. Ended up dosing 3 times over the 24 hours period, 75 - 100mg snorted left me in a full blown m-hole, I've never been this strongly effected by MXE before. Completely forgot who I was, where I was, totally lost touch with reality and was barely able to lift myself up off the ground it had me so sedated. Was rather different to any batch I've tried before, very heavy feeling and a strong numbness, my face felt like it'd been injected with a local anesthetic.

Strangely it took ages to kick in, would snort a line and the effect would slowly increase over the course of half an hour or so instead of slamming into effect the way a lot of other drugs do.

^ i find sublingual to be more effective. snorting it is a bit weird in my experience.
it's weird how each batch i've had has felt a little different. the numbing effect is quite interesting too. weird stuff!

Haven't had any benzos on hand lately which I normally take before my MXE experiences. Did about 80mg (2 doses of 40mg) on the weekend and it gave me really strong effects, more confusion than usual, forgot how to drink, wasn't really sure what was going on. Probably my most intense MXE experience...which I didn't expect from this batch at this dosage. Took me off guard but managed to find a comfortable place with music and made the most of it.

Benzos seem to dampen the MXE experience a fair bit I think...anyone else found this? Lots more potential to go deeper without them, but could be a bit frightening if your not expecting it :)

Haven't had any benzos on hand lately which I normally take before my MXE experiences. Did about 80mg (2 doses of 40mg) on the weekend and it gave me really strong effects, more confusion than usual, forgot how to drink, wasn't really sure what was going on. Probably my most intense MXE experience...which I didn't expect from this batch at this dosage. Took me off guard but managed to find a comfortable place with music and made the most of it.

Benzos seem to dampen the MXE experience a fair bit I think...anyone else found this? Lots more potential to go deeper without them, but could be a bit frightening if your not expecting it :)

i didnt really find MXE to be too nerve racking at all. infact i felt it was very calming and soothing. super great for comming down,i guess if you've never had a dissociative or experienced ego loss/death it could take you by surprise n freak you out a lil.i must admit it did take me by surprise but in a very good way!Im used to snorting fat lines of ket so when i saw the lines of mxe we had to snort i thought this aint gonna do jack shit but was still nervous ingesting a new substance.I've never dosed benzos with my ket before but 10mg of valium and and the mxe reminded me of a heavy dose of K but quite a bit more psychedelic.at one point i started thinking really "trippy" shit like i do when i take LSD it really helped me change my thoughts about my anxiety its really hard to explane like at one point while i was gazing off into the bush i thought to myself that i think wayyy too much into things and thats a big factor towards my anxity suddenly it all made sense really really hard to put into the right words.i love my dissociatives!

^ I love those realisations you come to on mxe, it can make you consider things in a completely different light.

Recently I was on mxe and a friend pulled out the crackie and had a puff in front of me - I've been off for nearly a year and a half now but still crave hard at times.

Experiencing that, and the resultant craving on mxe was so insightful. I could literally see/feel/experience the two different roads I could take at the same time, use or not, and side by side like that I could objectively compare the two. It was...strange, but really helpful and really helped me reconceptualise the path I'm on and my cravings and so on.

^ i find sublingual to be more effective. snorting it is a bit weird in my experience.

Giving how terrible that drip is you couldn't pay me to leave this stuff in my mouth!

I think I'll stick to IM in the future.

Benzos seem to dampen the MXE experience a fair bit I think...anyone else found this? Lots more potential to go deeper without them, but could be a bit frightening if your not expecting it

Definitely agree that they dull it a fair bit. I don't really find them necessary though, much like ketamine, MXE leaves you so detached that it's hard to get emotionally wound up and panicky about what's happening. Even at the peak of my weekend use when I completely lost track of who I was, where I was and thought I'd be stuck that way forever, it was just accompanied by an 'oh well' kind of feeling.