• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Methoxetamine Discussion Thread

HAHAHAHAHA i forgot u were there when i had that cone! i just rember snippets of that night but what awsome snippets!!.LMAO now that u say it i do rember u laying in the shade near the couch for a while and stumbling over to our camp to sit and Mung out on the couch with me hahahahahaha fucking good times man!!!best night of my life so far,cool people great drugs and a bloody couch!! :p brimmy u going ass over tit into the water must of been the funniest thing i've seen in my life "watch out for that water dude SPLASHHH" hahaha sorry man but so god damn funny

yeah man, what a great doof

so many great memories..... so many new friends made :)

so glad everyone had as good a time as I did :D

i didnt really find MXE to be too nerve racking at all. infact i felt it was very calming and soothing. super great for comming down,i guess if you've never had a dissociative or experienced ego loss/death it could take you by surprise n freak you out a lil

Yeah I know what you mean! I'm a dissociative noob and before I had tried MXE I was expecting something intense, a bit uncomfortable...but my first ever dose was the opposite...I felt so at ease and everything was just correct. It catches me off guard occasionally though, which is why I like a tiny benzo dose.

I'm a bit jealous of those doof experiences people posted above...sounded like it was extremely good times :)

Giving how terrible that drip is you couldn't pay me to leave this stuff in my mouth!
i suppose i'm just not a snorter, but i'd rather have something dissolve under my tougue than drip out of the back of my sinus into my throat. maybe there is a particular technique to sublingual, but i never really taste it. i stick it under there and do something else to take my mind off it while it dissolves. comes on real nice, but i suppose everybody has their preferred ways of using drugs.

agree that the perspective it gives you is kind of mind-blowing. when i first got my hands on the stuff, i found it hard not to use as regularly as i could, say a couple of times a week.
the urge has decreased as i've gotten more used to it and experienced some really deep dissociative/psychedelic states. the clarity of thought reminds me quite a bit of the way i think on LSD, but the other effects of the drug - the dissociation, numb fuzziness, sedation - are almost the complete opposite.
i love it, but i respect it. i'd hate to think what kind of a basket case i'd become if i took it too frequently. it's like it switches on a whole other part of my conscious mind. the revelations can be a bit paranoid at times, but a strange perceptive paranoia, if that makes any sense?
i'm actually thankful for the afterglow's insomnia-inducing minic effects, because otherwise it would be very tempting to use at night; but as someone said earlier, it's more of a day-off drug than an after-work drug. not a sustainable option for me, anyway.
if it weren't for this, i might enjoy this stuff more than i should.

laying down listening to music on mxe is incredible - i can listen to a record i've heard a thousand of times, that i know inside out - and it sounds like something i've never heard before. the music pans in a 3D stereo effect and the sound orbits around my body, goes far away and comes back close and into my body. i hear every note as though it is separated from the one before it by a week. my hearing is so finely tuned that the compression of mp3 files is obvious and gets on my nerves.

listening to vinyl is sublime, even though i have to come back from outer space and get up to flip the disk every ~20 minutes, i do so with ease. walking 3 steps to the turntable is probably more challenging than lifting the needle, flipping or changing the record and gently placing the stylus back down; wobbly on my feet, but motor skills still fine.
the second i sit back down, i'm back in the hole. incredible.
i also had a very beautiful, composed jam with a piano player a few weeks ago who didn't know i was high on MXE. i was on a smaller dose than usual, but definitely able to tap into the same acute musical focus. not a very practical musical aid, but it was an interesting perspective-changer, which i think is this substance's most valuable quality.

i've never known a drug that allows me to go so far out but then to snap back into reality - and way back out again - at will. n
ot like waves of mushrooms or LSD. i've only taken ketamine a couple of times, and have little other dissociative experience except for n2o and a handful of DXM journeys - but to me this stuff is pretty fascinating.
overall i prefer psychedelics and opiates - but the experiments i have done with MXE have been most rewarding.

I tried MXE last night for the first time. I did 8mg, then 28mg a few mins later then a couple more bumps of what looked like maybe 10mg each. I know I have good stuff because it was recommended by a couple of people here who know their shit.

Anyway I didn't enjoy it. It made me a really fuzzy and, well, stupid. I didn't get any euphoria or visuals or realizations, I just felt weird and jelly like and groggy.

I think I either need to do a lot more next time or this isn't the stuff for me. Thoughts?

I tried MXE last night for the first time. I did 8mg, then 28mg a few mins later then a couple more bumps of what looked like maybe 10mg each. I know I have good stuff because it was recommended by a couple of people here who know their shit.

Anyway I didn't enjoy it. It made me a really fuzzy and, well, stupid. I didn't get any euphoria or visuals or realizations, I just felt weird and jelly like and groggy.

I think I either need to do a lot more next time or this isn't the stuff for me. Thoughts?

some people just dont like dissociatives mate."It made me a really fuzzy and, well, stupid" pretty much the same words as the only person i've talked to who dosnt like ket. dissociatives make me feel dumb aswell but i kind of enjoy that feeling,i dont know why but i find it funny how near on impossible it is to pack a cone or somthin simple like that, even walk a stright line or not fall over cos your so messed up....fuck walking into the servo to buy water n pay for fuel after the recent doof must of been one of the hardest things i've done LOL.was suuuuch a give away pupils the size of plate dirt all over my face.i could see the eyes widen as i walked up to the person behind the counter!

Last edited:

Well that was a really low dose. Some people just don't enjoy certain drugs, but I wouldn't write it off until you've tried it on a heavy dose so you can experience the full range of effect's that it offers.

^I wouldn't call 50mg+ a low dose for a first timer. If Control felt 'fuzzy and stupid' I'd say he/she had too much, if anything.

I was given 150mg of "good stuff" from a mate so I assumed MDMA, I was at a party where I knew no one except him. Parachuted it and 10mins in that MXE feeling crept in, not a good drug when you're trying to "network". Thank god I had benzos on hand, took a lot of Valiums to combat it though.

yeah man, what a great doof

so many great memories..... so many new friends made :)

so glad everyone had as good a time as I did :D

Afa we may of met at the doof, were u snorting lines of mx in the back of a van with a few ppl then sat around near the psystage at about 10am?

Afa we may of met at the doof, were u snorting lines of mx in the back of a van with a few ppl then sat around near the psystage at about 10am?

ahahahaah sounds like a phat time but that wasnt me, I do however remember meeting you near my shweet barrel fire D:

so many poor souls meeting the bottom of that large puddle, was unbelievably entertaining watch trippers navigate/avoid.

mxe just makes you sooo dam loose. light, fluffy leik a cloud. which if you can imagine dancing whilst being as light as a cloud is almost the perfect setting for doof activities.

best doof material imo

^ interesting...the idea of taking mxe at a doof hadn't occurred to me. i've had small doses (ie half my usual) at a gig and a party or two, but it seems to make me a little lethargic and reflective. i guess in combination with other substances, though...

ahahahaah sounds like a phat time but that wasnt me, I do however remember meeting you near my shweet barrel fire D:

so many poor souls meeting the bottom of that large puddle, was unbelievably entertaining watch trippers navigate/avoid.

mxe just makes you sooo dam loose. light, fluffy leik a cloud. which if you can imagine dancing whilst being as light as a cloud is almost the perfect setting for doof activities.

best doof material imo

not sure if we met man? or i may of just been to fucked up to remember lol. you messaged me on another forum asking for directions for this doof also now that i remember :p

not sure if we met man? or i may of just been to fucked up to remember lol. you messaged me on another forum asking for directions for this doof also now that i remember :p

i think he's confused u with brimmy or matty ;)

Last edited:
[...] dissociatives make me feel dumb aswell but i kind of enjoy that feeling,i dont know why but i find it funny how near on impossible it is to pack a cone or somthin simple like that, even walk a stright line or not fall over cos your so messed up....fuck walking into the servo to buy water n pay for fuel after the recent doof must of been one of the hardest things i've done LOL.was suuuuch a give away pupils the size of plate dirt all over my face.i could see the eyes widen as i walked up to the person behind the counter! [...]

wahahah

I just took 40mg of MXE, not experienced with it. I had a reaction that I'm not sure most people do.

I became worried. I became scared that I was choosing drugs over my other goals. I became scared that MXE and other drugs could make me lose my confidence and direction in where I'm going in life. In retrospect, 5 hours after dosing, I guess this means that I got something useful out of my "trip"?

Last edited:
I just took 40mg of MXE, not experienced with it. I had a reaction that I'm not sure most people do.

I became worried. I became scared that I was choosing drugs over this upcoming semester. I became scared that MXE and other drugs could make me lose my confidence and direction in where I'm going in life. In retrospect, 5 hours after dosing, I guess this means that I got something useful out of my "trip"?

edit: Is it normal to have experiences that aren't quite pleasant, a bit like a helpful insight into how to change?

Or maybe they just brought out your insight and fears?

We dont know because we don't know you but maybe after your 'trip' you recieved an insight that you were not sure about/ on the fence about? What do you think?

i found mxe led me to a state where a questioned some pretty fundamental parts of my existence and how i live.
i think that's why a lot of people love the stuff.