• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Methoxetamine Discussion Thread

I definitely agree, I've had the chance to use it a couple of times and each time was quite different. I've heard that it's therapuatic effects last a week or two after use but I'm wondering if this is true for low doses (10mg) or will I be better off dosing something like 50mg every 2 weeks?

Does this seem unusual to anyone? Does it seem like i've been ripped off or something... ? Does this seem typical of Methoxetamine?

Get scales and we might be able to tell you more..? Really is near impossible to accurately eyeball doses of this stuff, even very experienced users like myself having sampled multiple batches from different vendors over the past 12 months struggle to guess a 'good amount' and end up lost and confused. In a good way!

If your not familiar with ketamine, then you mightnt know what your looking for effects wise.

If your to poor for scales, just keep bumping your dose every half hour (incrementally) until you hit your happy place. Even then your likely to end up more wasted than you planned to be,

Alfred22 said:
I definitely agree, I've had the chance to use it a couple of times and each time was quite different. I've heard that it's therapuatic effects last a week or two after use but I'm wondering if this is true for low doses (10mg) or will I be better off dosing something like 50mg every 2 weeks?

I've never really suffered from depression, but in the past I've used MXE on a weekly/twice weekly basis for periods of time. And found doses ~50mg would have me on top of the world for many days after. I've never tried (or really want to) small daily doses. I feel it has greater potential used less frequently. I think the insightful trip is probably a great portion of its anti-depressant effect for me at least. Just allows me to see life in a new light for a while and everything is good in the world kind of thing.

I've never really suffered from depression, but in the past I've used MXE on a weekly/twice weekly basis for periods of time. And found doses ~50mg would have me on top of the world for many days after. I've never tried (or really want to) small daily doses. I feel it has greater potential used less frequently. I think the insightful trip is probably a great portion of its anti-depressant effect for me at least. Just allows me to see life in a new light for a while and everything is good in the world kind of thing.

Totally agree with you here man. I think K and MXE has better potential taken in decent amounts less regulary then small does often. I find this even more so than with K as MXE even in small bumps can fuck your shit up and lasts way longer. I find that dose is hard enough to judge as it is so just save it till your home and comfortable and make sure you have at least 6 hours and get fucking deep into the source. The after glow can be amazing and you can learn form your insights days after like K. I find MXE and even more so K to be taken too often in tiny tiny bumbs for a floaty mild trippyness which is almost a waste, and not reaching optimum potential, when you can wait to get home and really explore the frequncies.

I also found doing it more than 2 days in a row to sully the experience and have less of a positive effect and more wacked out trips with less pleasure.

thanks. that^s pretty much what i triied to do. i'll experiment some more when my scale arrives. the only thing i know for sure is that it's definitely some kind of drug :\. no, i've never taken ketamine.

Ah. Well theres absolutely no way at all to describe MXE for you. Really think its probably the most unique drug I've even taken, all deep and twisted.

Your just going to have to end up taking to much and finding out the hard way =D Might wanna make that time at home though, as this one is rather mind bending. I'd say wait for the scales so you can work out how much 'to much' is, and dose accordingly from there.

I was under the impression MXE was banned before it was even synthesized thanks to our analogue laws?

YES!-->dangerous respiratory depression
NO-->mental!

Yesterday almost died from respiratory depression. I started reviewing my life, and felt I was in purgatory. I predicted what I would say before I said it, and I was waiting for god or devil to open the door to my room and take me away. After 45 minutes of the "crossing over" feeling, I finally realized that it was because my heart was barely keeping a beat.

DO NOT TRY BELOW COMBO UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. DEATH IS THE RULE AND NOT THE EXCEPTION.

75mg MXE
700mg Soma (carisoprodol)
270mg dihydrocodeine

Above combo can be used for physician assisted suicide without the physician assistance.

Be careful. Most terrifying three hours of my life. If not for my opiate tolerance, I would have been gone.

Your doses of soma and dhc seem fairly low to be experiencing such an extreme reaction... but it's always good to be wary about combining drugs, particularly muscle relaxants and opiates. I would be surprised if 'death is the rule rather than exception here' though.

Glad you pulled out of it ok.

^ I agree the doses seem low, and like ketamine MXE seems to be a cardiac stimulant. It could have just been in your head, but it's a good idea to avoid combos where the dangers are unknown as with this drug.

The therapeutic effects are definitely substantial for me, so long as I don't overdo it. Haven't had any in a couple months, but near the end I was using it almost every day. The therapeutic effects totally disappeared when I was abusing it like this, and tolerance gets ridiculous pretty quick. Will probably stay away from it for another couple months just to make sure my tolerance is squashed (if it isn't already) Once or twice a month at most is probably my goal when I use it again.

If you have low self control I'd suggest getting only a small amount at a time. Plan a night or two, share it with your friends...just don't keep a large stash sitting around if you know it's likely you'll abuse it. If you end up taking it all the time it'll end up a really mediocre experience by the time you get to the end of your stash. You can still get some 'positive' effects if you keep upping your dose, but they aren't really healthy...you wouldn't want to be disassociated and manic-is for weeks on end that's for sure 8o

Last edited:
Yesterday almost died from respiratory depression. I started reviewing my life, and felt I was in purgatory. I predicted what I would say before I said it, and I was waiting for god or devil to open the door to my room and take me away. After 45 minutes of the "crossing over" feeling, I finally realized that it was because my heart was barely keeping a beat.

DO NOT TRY BELOW COMBO UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. DEATH IS THE RULE AND NOT THE EXCEPTION.

75mg MXE
700mg Soma (carisoprodol)
270mg dihydrocodeine

Above combo can be used for physician assisted suicide without the physician assistance.

Be careful. Most terrifying three hours of my life. If not for my opiate tolerance, I would have been gone.

Hope you're OK tiramisu! That does sound terrifying, I've had something like that happen to me a couple times before.

Always better to assume it's not in your head when something like that happens. As MrBlonde said, it could be....when I've had similar experiences of my heart beating really slowly or stopping, and my breaths getting shallow..feeling like I have to force myself to breathe, I've come to the conclusion that it was anxiety each time - I took my BP and heart rate and everything was cool. Definitely not recommending people to disregard symptoms like that though.

respiratory depression.... experienced it a few times with fairly high doses of mxe mixed with a lot of alcohol (stupid i know) struggling to breathe, surprised i havent ended up dead before. thought i was gonna die a few times

^As have I. A good friend of mine almost died combining the too in stupidly high doses. MXE definitely has some powerful potential for respiratory depression ,especially when used in combination with other CNS depressants. A word of warning to the wise - the unpredictability of this substance can leads to some dangerous situations.

Glad to hear you made it out ok tiramitsu. It's always scary having to remind yourself to breathe :S

A word of warning to the wise - the unpredictability of this substance can leads to some dangerous situations.

I think that's mostly because at one moment you're feeling almost sober in some weird way, or like someone here called it uber-sober, and in the next moment you're realizing you're tripping balls hard! It reminds me a bit of shrooms, were at the end of the experience the effects come and go in waves, but here it's more or less part of the trip. It's strange, like the whole substance is.

But also nice <3

I like to smoke a bowl, and sprinkle a bit of MXE on top. Sends me off on a nice trip, and I end up having insane dreams. Just what I like to do with it. I would guess dosage about 10-15mg.

^ What's the smoke like? Harsh, or not so bad? And I assume it kicks in fairly quickly via that route as well?

^ Not to bad at all. I smoke cigs too, so my lungs and throat are used to a hammering. Kicks in within a minute which is pretty cool, especially with the sativa high. Very nice.