Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Methamphetamine Discussion Thread 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ lol..

Methamphetamine offences face tougher penalties in NT

The Northern Territory Government is planning to increase the penalties for offences involving methamphetamines.

It wants methamphetamines to be upgraded from a Schedule 2 drug to a Schedule 1 drug.

Attorney-General John Elferink says the proposed amendments to the Misuse of Drugs Act are expected to be introduced into parliament next month.

"Schedule 1 drugs are considered to be at the more dangerous end of the drug spectrum," he said.

"These are the heroins, the cocaines, and those sort of things.

"We believe that methamphetamines present a risk to the community which is the equivalent of heroin or cocaine ... so it is proper to make it a serious offence."

Mr Elferink says methamphetamine use is one of the most serious drug problems in the Territory.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2013-07-10/methamphetamine-offences-penalty-upgrade-nt/4810920

I'm not experienced with Meth's effects or ID'ing it.

Do most hit whatever gear they get hold of? Can experienced users tell when they don't have Methamphetamine? This seems very dangerous. I'm really worried about receiving something that is not methamphetamine; instead some RC that has similar effects.

u could gauge strength/fillers/substance by twirling the pipe before you try injecting, if its a new batch or you are nervous about what you have

I don't want to inject anything. I was meaning IDing for vaporizing or snorting.

Marquis and Simon's reagents (sold as "ecstasy"-testing kits) are both good tests for the presence of amphetamine and/or methamphetamine, though not necessarily the purity. Both will produce an identical result with Marquis, and while meth will react with Simon's, amphetamine will not.

Usually about 24 hours per point for me... if I'm not hungry then I force myself to eat something.

Weed or xanax always helps find some appetite!

I think when taken oraly in doses around 20-30mg Meth is a magic bullet. As soon as I buy a point I throw it in a 1 litre bottle of ice tea. 100mls of tea in the morning equals 20mg and because it's in liquid I can't abuse it by smoking or sniffing it. Finally I have found a way to use and not abuse it. Life is peachy!

I think when taken oraly in doses around 20-30mg Meth is a magic bullet. As soon as I buy a point I throw it in a 1 litre bottle of ice tea. 100mls of tea in the morning equals 20mg and because it's in liquid I can't abuse it by smoking or sniffing it. Finally I have found a way to use and not abuse it. Life is peachy!

... and finally I have found a reason to skull iced tea :p

by the way, if you're putting a point into a litre, 100mls equals 10mg, not 20 lol

... and finally I have found a reason to skull iced tea :p

by the way, if you're putting a point into a litre, 100mls equals 10mg, not 20 lol

True, the reason I stated 20mg's was I just made 1 liter of tea but put in just over two points. When diluted in such a large volume of liquid it really hinders the abuse potential. I just make sure I get it in the tea asap before the little devil on my shoulder justifies smoking or sniffing it. Once in the bottle I am powerless to use any other roa than clean smooth long lasting oral route.

Yes, sometimes I can be a smart arse.... Come at me bro.

Apparently the max dose of Desoxyn (Pharmaceutical Meth tablets) is 40mg a day which is massive but still considered reasonably safe. For me 20-30 mg's of roughly 70% meth is sufficient for a productive and positive day. I always sleep 6-7 hours and eat 2-3 solid meals which is super important and wipes out any negative side affects.

Last edited:
As soon as I buy a point I throw it in a 1 litre bottle of ice tea. 100mls of tea in the morning equals 20mg and because it's in liquid I can't abuse it by smoking or sniffing it. Finally I have found a way to use and not abuse it. Life is peachy!

Haha genius. Keep in mind Desoxyn is only the dextro rather than a mix of dex/levo isomer...not sure if that factors into your equations at all.

I love anti-abuse techniques. Something someone on here mentioned was posting your drugs to yourself :D only buys you a day but that can be enough time to clear your head I suppose lol

Interesting findings in that meth + caffeine study but wish I could view the full article. 'Individually non-toxic levels' could be pretty broad range of doses. I sometimes have the empty bags with residue in the morning in a cup of coffee.

Haha that is great. I dig the anti abuse tips also! thanks for sharing :) I may try that technique one day too!

Status
Not open for further replies.