Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Methamphetamine Discussion Thread 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

drug_mentor

Bluelight Crew
Hey guys, this is the new Methamphetamine Discussion Thread, the old one can be found here.

As always please observe the Guidelines while posting. Cheers guys!

5000m appreciate that and good luck. One day mate. Just not today, yesterday and pretty certain not tomorrow.

the_ketaman

I dont know maybe im just making shit up
And never let us stop you ;)

I become overly aware of whats going on in my body and bring myself to the point where I think I can feel blood vessels popping in my brain
I have never had any anxiety, panic attacks or what I think of as paranoia.. However while tweaking I once heard a low distant rumble, and in the sky above what I knew was bushland there was an orange glow, so convinced there was a major bushfire I made a friend drive me in that direction, only to find the glow was the lights of the city.. and the rumbling.. umm yeah in my head!

Meth is a fucked up drug!
No arguments there

Hope your satisfied with the answers you got from your doc
Pretty much, Im not dumb enough to be using while knocked up. My liver has come out of my binge drinking days intact and I am not diabetic or going through "the change"

But at the end of the day, even with my shitty eye sight. I have big nanna looking cankles.. that come and go.

Meth is bad for you and ruins your life and makes you ugly.

Thread Closed.

^ Wow gimpan, you are so wise. Today I have learnt something new. Shit you must be living the bloody dream.

thread re-opened - for the fact I have not paid for meth in over 3 months... my best mate shouted me a line (~70-80mg) a bit over a month ago that kept me chargin for roughly 24 hours but other than that, due to un-employment, have not been able to afford any which has been surprisingly easy.. believe it or not

on the other hand, I'd kill for a phat shot of some kuta ;)

I shudder at the thought of what I have spent in the last 3 months.. I do have a pretty good idea due to what I did aquire, is now gone. Paid out the loan on my 3 year old car so Im telling myself Im not a 'total' fiend

Last edited:
popeyes mate said:
Oldirtybizza.. Wondering if they'd drug test, why is that so paranoid?

Well to me at least, it seems a little paranoid to suspect your doctor to whom you haven't mentioned your substance use may be secretly testing your blood for drugs.
At least where I'm from all types of diagnostic tests are done at separate testing labs, your doctor gives you a form of the required tests to hand to the clinic.
Standard blood tests include your cell counts, sodium,iron, etc. but not illicit drugs. I'm not sure if hormone levels which would indicate pregnancy are standard for female blood tests.
Maybe your doc is one of the good ones who looks beyond these types of things, sadly most of the good shite is contraindicated in patients with previous drug use, hope you're not accident prone.

Back to combing through the carpet for that illusive crumb that may or may not exist!

hahaha, I know someone thats probably smoked close to a loaf of bread from carpet combing.

I not long ago lost my last nugget about the size of a grain of rice. Took ages to locate with a torch and a gridlock mapping technique a Search and Rescue team would have appreciated. Eventually.. And I mean after about an hr of ground searching I found it.

Then what REALLY did my head in was that for hrs later every crumb, speck of fluff, piece of sand.. You name it that I saw demanded my closer inspection. I had to keep telling myself 'STOP IT, no more, you fucking found it ok!!'

fuck, thats like chasing the stem for the n-th time just because it looks like theres something still left there after that so-called last puff..

fuck, thats like chasing the stem for the n-th time just because it looks like theres something still left there after that so-called last puff..

Heh, I'm trying to train myself to cut that shit out -- especially in front of other people. Is embarrassing, yes?

Of course, there's always that time that it actually flares up again...

Hey guys, not sure how to phrase this, but let me try. I'm in NZ studying and trying to do some research into the...culture around this substance. Specifically, around the use of P/meth/shards/whatever-you-call-it by homosexuals in New Zealand.
I've tried contacting going through normal methods of trying to research this but the information provided by the local community has been purely academic or just unhelpful. I am wondering if are individuals in New Zealand on here that are willing to be interviewed either face to face if you are within Auckland/ private messaging or instant-messaging programs. No personal information will be collected and any data collected will be strictly academic

Last edited:
Hey guys, not sure how to phrase this, but let me try. I'm in NZ studying and trying to do some research into the...culture around this substance. Specifically, around the use of P/meth/shards/whatever-you-call-it by homosexuals in New Zealand.
I've tried contacting going through normal methods of trying to research this but the information provided by the local community has been purely academic or just unhelpful. I am wondering if are individuals in New Zealand on here that are willing to be interviewed either face to face if you are within Auckland/ private messaging or instant-messaging programs. No personal information will be collected and any data collected will be strictly academic

I am
Kiwis....

What, exactly, is your intention with this research? Is there any specific reason you're interested in the homosexual meth culture?

Many people won't respond to you if they don't know why you want to know.

Anyone notice the subtle difference between taking a hit of weed before or after the pipe? I always place weed after now, because I notice the rush is not quite as evident if I am already baked. And no spliffs with baccy either! That just scorches the throat and tastes foul for some reason when I am twacked.

Status
Not open for further replies.