Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Melbourne Food Society

oooooh okay....
just wasn't sure cos lots of people were saying "I cant come then"

Yes I know its in the title of the thread........................................................................ ....................................

kittymeow said:
I used to hang out in Will's crowd (back in the day hahahahaha) :) So unsocial these days - need to get out more.

I take it you're talking about DMF? They are not his crowd no more. [edit - keep it off the board, thanks - kat] He is back with his original crowd now. His mates from school. And he hasn't looked back either. :) I'll try and get him to come to this thing if you wanna say g'day :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Definitely saturday, kittymeow :)

LP: hopefully this helps, but if it doesn't work, go to metlinkmelbourne.com.au and use the journey planner. That was my saviour in my first week here :D

So, details:

Retro Cafe - 413 Brunswick st Fitzroy
Date: Saturday 17th Nov
Time: 3pm onwards - all you people who have nighttime stuff on, come to this in the afternoon :) Yummy foods and $3 beer, wine and spirits from 3-6pm

yes:
Lostpunk
katmeow
COTB
Mary Poppins
muzby
420star
breakyaself
pop popavich
VT
kittymeow
dfrs +1

?:
miss_g2s
astrosmurf
blind injustice
vanth
trancegirle
raz
starfalls

Last edited:
drugfukkdrockstar said:
Come! Please? :) <3 I wanna meet you!
I can't make it anymore :( Would have liked to meet you and your boy. Have a mates birthday to go to that night, and to come during the day would be a mission and a half from where i live haha. Hope you guys all have a fun filled night :D

^ Yeah! You and i are bound to run into each other any ways because we go to similar places :) Either way, i'll let ya know when we're gonna go out doofing again and see if you guys are gonna go too :) There is bound to be a time when we can go to the same one :)

blind_injustice said:
Hmm gabz, this may take some strategic planning on our (read:your) behalf! :p haha, well tanked is an early start 2. at like 5PM..
If we dont attend i hope everyone has an AWESOME time! the last one I went to was nice n cosey, and it was a pleasure meeting COTB and 420 star :)

true true
well we shall see what happens.. [tho if we go to Amnesia Friday nite gonna make an appearance less likey- even Tanked mite be a struggle argh not enuf weekend time not enuf me's!) The turnout for this looking like it'll be pretty good actuaLLY. I have Kat's number n if u guys r also kicking on to the early morning hours..maybe we join u then instead :)

Bloody hell... have been called up from my agency and begged to work this Sunday (offered money i can't refuse too) so you're gonna have to count me out of this :(

I am too old to be able to work all weekend, and party at night now days. :\

^ You can't come along at 3pm and have a quiet bite to eat/chat/drink?

for the record i'll be there later.. some time between 6 & 8

If Im here Ill go for the early bit but not very likely at this point, I cbf looking to see when/where it is but if I don't go someone buy a beer for LostPunk for me. :D

katmeow said:
^ You can't come along at 3pm and have a quiet bite to eat/chat/drink?

Well i have to work till 5.30pm now on the Saturday:( But the thing is they emailed me to say i don't have to start work until 10.30am the next day ... so i might be able to swing by and say g'day.... but i wont be able to stay long probably :\ But i guess something is better than nothing! I guess i'll just have to see how i go.

^ 10:30?? I didnt realise you were that soft
I take back any flirting i may have inadvertently done

^Haha! Well the thing is i am working at sexpo on Sunday promoting beer! So i am gonna be flat out and having to talk to many many people. I guess the last time i did this kinda thing i went out the night before, ended up staying out too late and getting fuck all sleep - then at work the next day i think i scared a lot of customers with my wacko shit talk.

Either way, im not giving back your past flirting! I am keeping it! Neh!

I worked at sexpo one year being the spruiker for spray on tattoos. $20 cash in hand, not so bad :) Hopefully you are working near the stage so you get to watch shit going on during the day.

^ if you see a really up herself attractive crackhead with long light brown hair and selling vibrators answering to the name starting with C and wearing those stupid nurses/cops uniforms, punch her in he face from me.

shes a great masseuse though. pity.