• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Melbourne Food Society

Their menu certainly looks good! And its not really all *that* expensive.

So, when am I booking my flights for then? :D

I love you doppelganger but I am not spending $44 on a meal unless it comes with Ben Cousins on the side. ;) :p

^ Why? Are you going to cremate him and snort his ashes to get high? Make sure you do it after your meal otherwise you won't have an appetite

Come on Raz - that's SIX courses plus tea or coffee...That's a mere $7 per dish!

^ Absolutely.

I really can't explain how great this food is, and believe me, I'm not one who likes dishing out $44 for a meal, but this food is an exception.

It's exceptional. Simply divine.

Besides, for the people for don't want to spend so much, there's still quite a few lunch dishes around the $25 mark!

So carn' Raz, carn Vanth... you in? :D

$44 is chips for a meal like that. And you make it a day event, we arent going to be in and out in an hour ! You graze and nibble and its very conjucive for conversation and social gay times.

Surely you are into social gay times Raz ?
;)

This talk of gay social times intrigues me. Though I don't want anyone coming on the side of my food. Yes I am just like this in real life.

I suppose I could possibly be persuaded to spend $44. Especially seeing as I will probably flake anyway. Though I won't! But I might. I'll try not to.

Lol you better not flake Vanth!! ;)

Come oooooooooooon people. Shared foods is great fun.

9th suits me fine. :-D I shall maybe be able to gather some money by then.

I might have braces on though. That will be fun.

$48.40 actually as meal costs do not include gst for some reason?

Doppel send me a reminder closer to the date and I may come along.

I would definitely be down, but alas, my funds will be all of about 0 at that time. Maybe later in the year..... :\

I am not moving from my pedestal of tight-assed scroogery.

Whilst I do not dispute that it will no doubt be worth the money, I'm just not prepared to spend that much. Have fun though! :D

kittymeow said:
I might have braces on though. That will be fun.
Are you getting braces kitty? I've been thinking about getting braces again! I fucked up bad when i got them younger lol.

I can't make it on the 9th, got to make a 5.30am trip to ze aaaiiirport the next morning so shall be a quiet one for me. Have fun y'all!!

trancegirle said:
Are you getting braces kitty? I've been thinking about getting braces again! I fucked up bad when i got them younger lol.

I can't make it on the 9th, got to make a 5.30am trip to ze aaaiiirport the next morning so shall be a quiet one for me. Have fun y'all!!

Yeh my teefs are way crooked - well three are out of place. I never had them before and its only now I've been able to muster some cash together to get them. Going to an ortho in town and he is giving me nice clear ones on top (the bottoms will go on later). They're self-ligating so they don't have any of those rubber bands around the brackets - which means they'll be as small as possible...

But it will be VERY interesting eating with the darn things.

Awww you should still come cos its gonna be a lunch isn't it? Not dinner....so you could still come for a bit and then head home early :)

You'l be fine eating my dear! You may get the odd steak caught in them every now and then but that can happen normally hehe. The only bad thing about braces is your teeth can sometimes ache when they move but other than that they are so worth it imo, if you take care of them :)

I'd be getting my second set, my bite is all crooked again :eek:

Ooh, if it's a lunch i may come along then nanna it up in the evening!

So your definitely getting them? It'll be cool actually knowing someone who's got them too. The geek that I am I've been researching hard on a braces forum. Super-geek! Haha. I'm kind of excited really.

Yeeeeh come for lunch. Lunch is good. Nanna is good too. Eeeehehe

Dam!! that menu looks good & well worth the money. Unfortunately I'm going to have to give this one a miss as I'm spending that weekend with my mum & my sister.