• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Melbourne Food Society

So Can Score Good Crack? Caus It's Pretty Hard 'Round Here...

^
Are you really that masochistic?

Me who's usually quite liberal in my views, got absolutely freaked out at Sexpo last year!!

Not that I saw anything that was too much...just that there were all these girls walking around with not much on and I was just in boring jeans and a top and I got all shy and shit. What's wrong with me? Ha!

drugfukkdrockstar said:
Well i have to work till 5.30pm now on the Saturday:( But the thing is they emailed me to say i don't have to start work until 10.30am the next day ... so i might be able to swing by and say g'day.... but i wont be able to stay long probably :\ But i guess something is better than nothing! I guess i'll just have to see how i go.

You'd better.

I can't make fun of you for being a nerd hair dresser if you don't turn up.

As long as you don't change locations on me and then i can't find you :(

Probably knowing me, after finishing work, getting ready then making it in there it might be around 7 - 7.30. Or maybe even 8, i might have to eat before i come actually... I'll be starving.

Last edited:
I've booked a table inside for ten people... there are tables outside, but you can't reserve them. I'm thinking that if we get there and there is enough space, we might try to get tables outside if we can.

See you all tomorrow :)

Sorry I couldn't make it in the end guys - this would have to be the first MFS event I haven't made it to. :(
Today marks the first day since Friday night that I've been out of bed and eating solids. Chest infections are a nasteh business. :|

I want to hear all about it!! Does anyone have photos? Anyone? Bueller??

Negative on photos. 'twas a photo free event.

3 hours of happiness + more was had :D

Fun times all round.

Aaawww I couldn't come :( Gearing up for my big tassie trip so no time. Next time tho I swear! hehe

katmeow said:
Negative on photos. 'twas a photo free event.

But not alcohol free any way you look at it.

I had a lot of fun and it was awesome to meet astrosmurf, chat properly with Ms. Poppins and participate in random shenanigans with Pop. And as always Kat it was a pleasure.

Hope I make it back down there again soon!

lostpunk5545 said:
But not alcohol free any way you look at it.

I had a lot of fun and it was awesome to meet astrosmurf, chat properly with Ms. Poppins and participate in random shenanigans with Pop. And as always Kat it was a pleasure.

Hope I make it back down there again soon!

Hey LP, was AWESOME meeting you too :p:p:p

<3

Man I'm heaps sorry about not mentioning you breakabeat (I'm a forgetful alcoholic - not that I forgot you, just forgot to mention it at that particular point in time), but you know I enjoyed it nonetheless. I haven't had a girl directly insult and swear at me so much in a few hours in like forever. And that's a damn good thing. You rule. You really need to clean your apartment though!

I was drunk as hell when I made that post so please forgive me, I know not what I do.

I wouldn't quote Mr Adams for anyone else. Maybe Douglas, but not Brian. <- That's the shit way of spelling BrYan.

You can hit me 50 times if that makes you feel better. That's two times for every year of my life.

i got three words for you Jake:

prom queen materiaL

I mean,

ANNUAL GOON & COON

????????????thoughts?

just putting the idea out there (didn't know whether to start a new thread or resurrect an old one....but the one I quickly saw in the archives seems to be not last years but the one b4- oh it wasn't like you could add a post anyways..)
I know everyone is mighty busy around the festive/new year season but maybe a nice boozy weekend afternoon could be planned for early next yr maybeee

Well our annual coon & goon is done for another year.

Anyone got some good ideas for foods to eat, in the air conditioned comfort of the great indoors?

I'm never complaining about slow service again

Restaurant complaint leads to death
Peter Gregory
January 9, 2008 - 11:39AM

An upset patron who complained about slow service in a busy Abbotsford restaurant was later stabbed to death after a fight erupted at the eatery, a Supreme Court judge has been told.

Prosecutor Peter Jones said restaurateur Khanh Vo stabbed customer Anh Dung Nguyen three times after grabbing a small-bladed paring knife from the kitchen.
here's the age article in full

I don't know how much you're all prepared to spend, but Longrain in Melbourne has the best food in Melbourne, imo, and considering this is the case, it's really cheap to eat there, even though it's quite expensive.

http://www.longrain.com/

Personally, I'd recommend the $44 lunch banquet... it is SO FUCKING GOOD!!

Our company CEO took us there a while back for winning a marketing competition against the Sydney office.

I've never tasted anything so brilliant in my life. Nothing compares.

It's probably a bit expensive though, yeah?

I'll be up for it Doppelganger! $44 is nothing for a good feed. I've heard great things about Longrain too. I'm always wanting to go to nice restaurants :)

*moaning noises about it being $44 as also that it is at lunchtime*