• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Melbourne Food Society

I'm cool with Friday 16th or Saturday 17th. so if people want to change the date it's fine by me. :)

miss_goody2shoes said:
noooooo not now Saturday (please)

blind injustice n i will be going to Tanked (to get tanked, likely. it's on at 4pm-1am)

This is starting at 3... come down beforehand :) I'll potentially be up for a big night anyway, so if not before, hopefully we will see you after.

So, details:

Retro Cafe - 413 Brunswick st Fitzroy
Time: 3pm onwards - all you people who have nighttime stuff on, come to this in the afternoon :) Yummy foods and $3 beer, wine and spirits from 3-6pm

yes:
Lostpunk
katmeow
COTB
Mary Poppins
muzby
420star
breakyaself
pop popavich
VT

?:
miss_g2s
astrosmurf
blind injustice
vanth
kittymeow
trancegirle
raz
starfalls

Anyone else? I hope I haven't missed anyone...

Last edited:
Hmm gabz, this may take some strategic planning on our (read:your) behalf! :p haha, well tanked is an early start 2. at like 5PM..
If we dont attend i hope everyone has an AWESOME time! the last one I went to was nice n cosey, and it was a pleasure meeting COTB and 420 star :)

Aww i thought it was an evening thing. I am working till 4. I wont be able to make it till probably around 6ish... hope that's not too late!

6ish late? Are you crazy?

Regardless of what anyone else is doing I'll barely be slurring by then and there will be much drinking left before madness.

Sorry guys, looks like i wont be able to make it to this round. Have a friends birthday bbq that night of which i have just been informed about, and considering since i have to bloody work till 4pm, i'll be just pushing it too much to pop into this then fly all the way back here to get at the bbq at a half decent time. Bit of a bugga because it would have been cool to say g'day to the ones i haven't met yet (which is most) and muzby of course (have met him already). Ah well :\

Last edited:
I will goto Brunswick St to get liquored up. i commit to nothing before or after

ValeTudo said:
I will goto Brunswick St to get liquored up. i commit to nothing before or after

To brunswick st with us, or just to brunswick st in general? ;)

I can come again now. My bbq has been moved to go carting during the day that day, of which i can't go to any ways because im working. So count me in. Maybe with the boyfriend, or maybe just as me.... depends what he ends up doing.

Yay to Muzby and Pop going too! That's rare now days! Will be good to see those guys again. :)

Cool look forward to hanging out!

Kat, I'm going to need some serious directions seeing as it's the first time I've been to Melbourne. I should probably find out which hotel I'm staying in :)

trancegirle said:
Im thinking il think about coming to this :) I've heard good things from the loverly missygoody2shoes.. And now that your in melbournetown katmeow, i think it could be time to break my food society virginity lol.. And if miss rockstar is going that would be awesome.. I work on fridays though so if it's off to brunswick street later in the night il meet there..
(

Come! Please? :) <3 I wanna meet you!

Ok my motel is on Charnwood road, St. Kilda. Is that anywhere near where ze meet up is? And if not is public transport easily doable?

I'm pretty sure you can get a tram to Fitzroy, or a tram to the CBD, then to Fitzroy. Either way, Melbourne public transport is pretty fucking comprehensive, i would not anticipate a problem

So this is Friday next week yeh??

I finish work around 3:30 so I might pop on by. I've met some of you - Muzby and Pop - and I probably met you too DFRS cos I used to hang out in Will's crowd (back in the day hahahahaha) :) So unsocial these days - need to get out more.