• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Melb BL meet up - Hardrock cafe - 10th June - THIS SATURDAY!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
we must, must must have karaoke.

does anyone know of any good bars in melbourne?
and any suggestions for restaurant for dinner?

^You have to try and find one of the Japanese style ones where it's a closed in room, that way you're singing to people you know, not complete strangers.

I bags Unbelievable by EMF. I didn't get to sing it last weekend. I'm going to make up a dance to go along with the words.

joannie_mhm said:
^You have to try and find one of the Japanese style ones where it's a closed in room, that way you're singing to people you know, not complete strangers.

Yes... and one that has a bar!!

Can I ask one of the melbournites to suss out a venue?

Is sunday the preference?

up all night said:
I bags Unbelievable by EMF. I didn't get to sing it last weekend. I'm going to make up a dance to go along with the words.

Shit. If i was in Melbourne, i would have been your "Oh...Bop Bop" backup bitch :\

UnSquare said:
Me & Da` Grey'd be up fo' that.
I sung 'Eternal Flame' while trippin'
the other week an' got mad points.
%)
Off-topic, but my sister has some tape hidden away somewhere of me singing Eternal Flame when I was like 12...and I can't remember the other song, but I have the humiliating feeling that it may have been Live to Tell.

I'm fine with any day, I'm pretty much planning the rest of the weekend around it... =D

P1 just got hit with a $900 suprise bill from the tax office, so we won't be coming :(

We'll sit at home and drink and play singstar though, be there in spirit.

joannie_mhm said:
We'll sit at home and drink and play singstar though, be there in spirit.

I think I'll be doing something similar :\ Unless Virgin has some really cheap flights between now and then my funds will be directed towards splendour. But karaoke sucks anyway ;)

nickyj said:
But karaoke sucks anyway ;)

:eek: I'll. pretend. you. didn't. say. that :X

Venues!

The Colonial Hotel(cnr Lonsdale & King St, City): Looks hawt!! Great food, bar-type atmosphere, has private karaoke rooms available. Unfortunately, only on Friday nights :( (impossible?)
http://colonialhotel.melbourneaustralia.com.au/

Sen Karaoke Bar (231-233 Exhibition St): More your classical Japanese place with private rooms, Karaoke only from 10.30pm - 2.30am Saturdays. Would have to find somewhere for dinner first - won't be hard in this part of town. Chinatown?
No website! (luddites!) Ph: (03) 9663 1224

Melbourne Karaoke Lounge (465 Spencer St. West Melbourne). Is sort of a dinner-karaoke combined venue, buffet menu is $30 a head. Food doesn't look anything flash, just normal pub-style buffet, meats and salads. Arrive 7-7.30pm, dinner 7.45pm, karaoke starts 9.30pm. I don't think they have private rooms, might want to check. http://www.mkl.com.au/index.html

^^ You're not working at a shop in Sydney Airport now are you? :)

If it wasn't you there this morning, it was scary the similarity.....

What's the kareoke venue in Melbourne where upstairs is a rave club, 3D i think? And you have to go up in a lift.
I went there with moebro and onetwothreefour.

that place is evil
so evil I can't even remember what its called.

When we went there, the people singing kareoke were definitely she-males.

Status
Not open for further replies.