• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Melb BL meet up - Hardrock cafe - 10th June - THIS SATURDAY!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
iamtha1 said:
What's the kareoke venue in Melbourne where upstairs is a rave club, 3D i think? And you have to go up in a lift.
I went there with moebro and onetwothreefour.

Its not 3D, ive been there once its just below Krankin, coming out of a rave club club with a whole lot of munters and seeing that(wierdest experience of my life) we tried to get the elevator doors to close as fast as possible!!8(

^^^The place formally known as Cage and will forever be known as Cage to us oldens...

I'm won't be in attendence. It's not that I'm busy or have prior plans. I can't even be bothered coming up with good excuses....

^haha if anyone would understand it'd be you =D

edit- ok i didn't read properly and notice that quote'd been changed, I was meaning if anyone would understand piking it's UAN, not that she has a third nipple. Though we'd all love her just the same if she did. Some of us would probably love her more

Last edited:
ButrosButros_Grantos said:
I'd love to come but I'm getting my third nipple removed that day.

That's amazing, I have one too! ;)
We'll need to compare scars of course.

^^ You told me that it was a mole that had sprung up on top of one of your birthmarks!

Weird... Your third nipple is shaped like the continent of Africa.

ButrosButros_Grantos said:
I'm won't be in attendence. It's not that I'm busy or have prior plans. I can't even be bothered coming up with good excuses....

i'ma so gonna drag you and your third nipple there now ;)

If everything goes to plan, I'll be back in Melbourne (permanently! whee!) on this weekend, so I'll be scootling along to meet some Bluelighters...finally! :)

Strawberry_lovemuffin said:
Sen Karaoke Bar (231-233 Exhibition St): More your classical Japanese place with private rooms, Karaoke only from 10.30pm - 2.30am Saturdays. Would have to find somewhere for dinner first - won't be hard in this part of town. Chinatown?
No website! (luddites!) Ph: (03) 9663 1224

That sounds perfect :)

So... let's make this saturday night... I'm keen to go to an event while I'm down there and I think that will end up being sunday.

We could meet for dinner/drinks from 7.30pm onwards (I'm thinking pub style so if people aren't interested in eating, they can still come along) and then go to karaoke at 10.30

count me in for woteva..

just not sunday nite...

or monday...

Originally Posted by FaTz
Let's Go To The Strippers.

KemicalBurn said:

I think that's being scheduled in there at some stage anyway ;)

Will you be joining us at karaoke KB... I expect you'd do a mean Britney Spears?

Who would have thought we'd be paying to see naked women at a BL meetup? God damn. There's enough of that at the Sydney meetups and we don't have to recruit strippers for the task. ;)

katmeow said:
That sounds perfect :)

So... let's make this saturday night... I'm keen to go to an event while I'm down there and I think that will end up being sunday.

We could meet for dinner/drinks from 7.30pm onwards (I'm thinking pub style so if people aren't interested in eating, they can still come along) and then go to karaoke at 10.30

Cool well I know bugger-all about the city but I've eaten at Bridie O'Reilly's before http://www.bridieoreillys.com.au/venue.asp?venue=1&content=a and they have a great Chicken parma for $15.

It's also right around the corner from the Sen Bar. We might just want to get there a bit early to get tables - it's always packed, and no booking reservations for dinner.

Or, there's the Elephant and Wheelbarrow http://bourkest.elephantandwheelbarrow.com.au/ in Bourke St. Also close to Sen bar, and actually looks like it's a bit of a bigger pub with more menu options.

**Oh and yay... you can make reservations at the Elephant and Wheelbarrow. I say we go there!**

I'll call the Sen Bar later today to enquire about the karaoke rooms.

Last edited:
^ thanks SLM

Moe, deeCee and muzby took me to the elephant & wheelbarrow in st kilda the last time I was in melbourne.

Trashy, so trashy ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.