• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Melb BL meet up - Hardrock cafe - 10th June - THIS SATURDAY!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
note: I'd rather not head to any E&W if possible.

$15 for a parma?
i thought $11 at INU for a parma/pot was bad :\

Ok I am definitely in the team of no E&W. Its too.. Sydney. And eating at bridie o' doesnt sound like such a great idea either.. i remember thinking that their food is not edible

Me and Little Vandal are in - as long as you avoid Richmond. Nevermind the Kareoke - we'll just go to a pub and pretend to sing into our beer. MMMMM beer.

Just crawl around Carlton. Plenty of decent little eateries in the area, and easy enough for me to stumble back into the 24hr computer labs at uni and fall asleep afterwards if we do.

awww slm :(

you were doing a great job!
what about the hard rock cafe?
big tables, decent food, close to most places in the city and close to chinatown (lots of karaoke bars there?)

SLM no matter what you do not everyone is going to be happy. they are bluelighters. it's in their nature to whinge but then not take it upon themselves to find somewhere else. you can organise my meetup anytime ;)

Strawberry_lovemuffin said:
I'll ring Sen though.

Thanks SLM <3

Guys, I don't know Melbourne at all, so I need some suggestions if you don't like what's already been brought up. So please... name some pubs in the area around china town.

TIA =D

skigs and i are in wherever we end up (as long as we arent working stupid shifts at work)

why not just say the hardrock cafe - everyone should be able to get there easily enough, meet there for drinks - then we can decide on the night whether to eat there or move along to somewhere else. as said previously, its like 1 street aware from most of the kareoke places in town.

bikki_muncher69 said:
Im in:D havent been to any bluelight meetups as yet besides cat in phats last year but would love to see some faces to put with screennames.

Cat in the Phats was a Bluelight meetup? - goddamn it, I helped put the damn party on and I never realised. Curses! In case I met you, I was the first aid/medic on site - and quite trollied once off duty. I'll have to come to this now, if not just for the lovely Katmeow, but to see who the bloody hell you are! =D

okay then its settled??
hard rock cafe and then stumble onto a karaoke bar / bar somewhere in the city.
ill book hard rock. ill take responsibility :)
how many people?
20?
need definate answers and time...730?

Sounds very good to me =D

Roll call:

katmeow
breakyaself
raz
mary poppins
drEaMtiMe*@#
iamtha1
kryalkastleE
BloSs0m
bikki_muncher69
muzby
moe
Doppelganger
Strawberry_lovemuffin
aunty establishment
Skigs
little_vandal
nursey

?
anna!
PsYcHoBuNnY
KemicalBurn

Last edited:
<3

I can tell you Mr. Duck and myself will be having a wholesome weekend with just us and nature. :)
See you guys next time perhaps.

kryalkastleE said:
okay then its settled??
hard rock cafe and then stumble onto a karaoke bar / bar somewhere in the city.
ill book hard rock. ill take responsibility :)
how many people?
20?
need definate answers and time...730?

sounds good:D

i may be on for this... i have an exam soon after do it will be a serve of alcohol with some food on the side for me

okay well thats 17 people yes but what about partners and such?
slm are you bringing dale?
bloss are you bringing sam?

i think i might just book for 25 people for 7.30.
but theres no rush.
ill give everyone time to say a yes/no and then book sometime next week.
but someone else has to investigate karaoke/good bars in the area.

I will defo be in attendance....partner-free cause I don't need the ball and chain, man! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.