• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Melb BL meet up - Hardrock cafe - 10th June - THIS SATURDAY!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

katmeow

Bluelight Crew
Hey kids...

Well, looks like I'll be heading to Melbourne for the June long weekend (10-12th) driving down with breakyaself and up all night (no piking yarni!) so wanted to see if anyone was up for a meet up at some stage during that weekend.

Was thinking either saturday or sunday night, potentially going for dinner/drinks and then karaoke (and more drinking!) at one of those places where you can book a room for all your group.

So if anyone has a preference for either of those days or has any other suggestions, post em up. Once it gets finalised, I'll update the thread title and move it to events.

-kat :)

<3

/Raises hand as unofficial Melbourne PR agent for interstate BLers. ;)
I'm up for it, and I daresay others will be to. :)

sorry i'll be at royal doof
its bee to long since i been bush

should make that the meet up place
nothing like sub zero temps at nigth and thick mud ont eh dance floor to revitalise you

magpi said:
sorry i'll be at royal doof
its bee to long since i been bush

should make that the meet up place
nothing like sub zero temps at nigth and thick mud ont eh dance floor to revitalise you

That is the best idea I think you have ever had.

I've got my ticket already.

This party is going to be brilliant...

www.royaldoof.com

OMG!

My 30th is totally on the 12th of June!!

Now that I am over my blahh anti-social whatevers, I am SO TOTALLY THERE!!!!!

Please to be keeping Raz updated, thanks ladies! =D

zomg!!! 12th june is 12 days before my birthday!!!!

i'm in melbourne now, and will be then!

bring it on sistersand brothers!! :D

yep, i'm up for this. minus the karaoke part though as the thought of me getting up on stage AND singing infront of people is quite possibly one of my worst nightmares. BUT i will get hella a drunk with you all, possibly spill stuff on myself and if it's a good night fall over! :D

^^^ WOW 12 days is a really special number!! ;) *edit for Mary Poppins

Yeah I'll be down with that. I'd go the Sunday night... just because ;)

OMG. 12th of June is just 4 days before I fly to the world cup, so oh wait... I won't be there. :\

So I've got about 4 weeks to get some money together :\ Couldn't you have given me a little more warning??? :p

:D

yep sounds good, im down to meet all the sydneysiders and yes karaoke would def. be the choice.
theres some great places to eat and plenty of karaoke bars in chinatown if anyones game.
im up for sat or sun.

I'm like totally not even going to stand a snowflakes chance in hell of getting there.... don't do anything I wouldn't kids

^^ I've never really liked that expression. Given the right conditions and factoring in thermodynamic equilibrium, kinetic dynamics, and the inverse ratio of divine spite over the square root of regional convective forces a snowflake could theoretically survive pretty long in Hell.

you know what saying I don't like ''pull your socks up'' supposedly a term of encouragment, or used to inspire an extra effort, the reality of pulling your socks up is that you're just going to look like a total melving to any onlookers

No, pull your socks up is an "Oi, you're being a slacker, get back to it", not exactly encouragement.

As for this Melbourne shindig, I shall confer with P1 but it's doubtful the $$$ will be convenient this soon. I echo nickyj's :\ :p

I have to say some people look pretty good with pulled up socks. I think this style would work for joannie for instance.

denim_legwarmers_2_200.jpg

I mean if she walked up to me in a pub rocking these bad boys, I'd probably tear my shirt off in a Tarzan like display of male virility and yell "I am not afraid of Scotland!"

I've bagged so many girls with this technique it is ridiculous.

joannie_mhm said:
No, pull your socks up is an "Oi, you're being a slacker, get back to it", not exactly encouragement.

Note:

swifty said:
or used to inspire an extra effort

tarzan was a ape man BTW... that's hardly virile in todays view of the word....

Did you change that or was it there the whole time and I just can't read?

Also I just remembered I'm morally opposed to this trip as it's taking mel and yarni away from Sydney :(

Status
Not open for further replies.