• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Melb BL meet up - Hardrock cafe - 10th June - THIS SATURDAY!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed - i guess me and LV noticed it more as we hadn't met any of you guys before... it was kinda hard to hold a conversation... plus it was a little expensive. I think it cost us $55 for two drinks each and a shared meal... ouch! But live and learn - i would definately be up for another meet-up anytime. I think i need to meet you guys again to figure out who everyone is!

Another suggestion - when you introduce yourselves, tell us your screen name first, eh? I had to keep asking other people who everyone was - and i'm sure that got old real quick...;)

^ haha at the same time I hate people asking me that question - even more so when they proceed to call me up all night after I've told them my actual name. ;)

To everyone I spoke to last night, you all rule the school. Pop should definitely start a cult and kb owes me candy. Everyone that is, except for Moebro and 1234. You guys fucking suck. Who calls someone repeatedly at 4:30am, after I'd told you to call an ambulance if there was a problem, with absolutely nothing to say?!? "Oh you weren't sleeping were you?" I would only have forgiven you if you were dying. And you weren't, so you suck.

I hope you all karaoke'd because the bits I did hear were A1. ;)

EDIT - for 'UP ALL NIGHT'

Shit man - i totally overlooked you in my original post! You're sweet as... next time i shall make an effort to chat to you more! My bad... forgiveness please...;)

FATZ - i didn't get a chance to meet you... hopefully next time.

it seemed like a good idea at the time :p

besides, who sleeps at 4.30am on saturday?

well thanks for a good night all, i had a great time meeting you all especially the gals from sydney! im so glad breakyaself is here to stay - i love mel!!!
now, next mission is to get kat down here to stay. muhahaha.
i had a great night, dinner was good and karaoke was heaps of fun, before it totally went downhill. thanks all for coming, and hopefully next time i wont be horribly sick. :)

i rang DeeCee at soem fucked hour, and he was singing, i went and found the nearest knife and stabbed my eyeballs out

why did i have to pick the time, when HE was on stage.. out of all the fuckin people...

you better look after our sydney crew, because we are coming down for falls festival (yes it was decided last night) and we will hunt you down and feed you to the fuckin trowls

/end drunk rant

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, but that's every weekend lately:D. Obviously I was a little trashed, and late, and being on Bourke Street in that state of mind made it not hard to spot someone familiar after aimlessly following people in crowds and unfriendly pubs.

I just got home from the 'after party' if that's what it could be called, mushrooms and some hilariously confusing Bruce Willis movie with exploding airplanes and many scenes of unnecessary tension. Must sleep properly tonight.

It was nice to meet Pop and KB, not that we got much past 'hey what's yer name??', too many fucking people in the city so I don't know who was one of 'our' people, and who was just some random.

I think I saw evil incarnate, she was carrying a white bag, thrice the cold shoulder and brisk walking pace, shivers sent down my already fragile spine...but I dwell on such things for too long. Mustn't brood.

I'll get over it, I hope you all do too;)

Well, I had a fucking ball! Highlights of the night included the uber-flirty German waiter (Marc?) at Hardrock Cafe who kept feeding people deserts from a spoon; the whole female contingent were in raptures until we spied his WEDDING RING :X

We all sang our little hearts out at Sen bar... must give especial props to Kat, who really got into the groove of things, and I think there's a few pictures of her me and Mel feeling each others' boobies that inevitably will pop up here. Raz and I picked a random song in Chinese and made up lyrics as we went along - "Bok choy... is my favourite... vegetable.. EVER!! I ordered the SPECIAL fried rice, not the fried rice! Spring rolls!!!!!!"

And god bless karaoke rooms which let you drink and smoke inside. fucking class. :D

Unfortunately by 3-am-ish? I was fucked, and on the trip via Pop's to Potato's, I decided to stay couchside at Pop's and just chat with Fatz. I think they got home some time early in the morning to find us both snoring our heads off. Had an awesome time, the only bad thing was the cold, and getting kicked out of some bar post-Sen for not ordering any drinks ("You no order, you no stay!" - fine!)

Great to meet you Little Vandal and skigs! And great to see all my old friends again too. Really glad I made the effort :)

^^ definately - wish we had of actually had a good chat, but you were so far up that other end of the table with so many new people in between :D

Pop and KB rocked out - i am always up for a scientific debate on whether a 'pop' is caused by air pressure or a slap on the table :D even if i didnt have all that much expertise to add to the debate!

whats this i hear of missing out on seeing booby feeling?? haha.

and yeah - the waiter dude was quite the looker - funny how much the attention waned after the ring had been sighted - dropped like a hot potatoe!

asher (if that indeed is how you spell her name) was the bomb! def. need to hang out with her again sometime - pass that on :)

I'm so jealous!

Why didn't anyone remind me??

I hate you all for having fun without me.

Strawberry_lovemuffin said:
Raz and I picked a random song in Chinese and made up lyrics as we went along - "Bok choy... is my favourite... vegetable.. EVER!! I ordered the SPECIAL fried rice, not the fried rice! Spring rolls!!!!!!"
AHH I completely forgot about that!! That was the best song evar!!!! I wish I had of actually thought at the time, I would have recorded it as my voicemail message! :D

LV and Skigs, y'all rock! I am defo up for another meetup in an environment more conducive to talking and drinking more "reasonably priced" alcohols.....

Everyone else, love ya work as usual...

Who is going to help me kidnap the waiter from Hard Rock? I don't really care if any of the girls want him first, like I said on the night I'm not that fussy.... ;)

Strawberry_lovemuffin said:
Raz and I picked a random song in Chinese and made up lyrics as we went along - "Bok choy... is my favourite... vegetable.. EVER!! I ordered the SPECIAL fried rice, not the fried rice! Spring rolls!!!!!!"

:D at the bok choy.

Just got back to sydney last night - thanks to everyone for another crazy weekend melbourne styles... if my bank account wasn't looking so sorry I'd be back in a second
24.gif

P.S. Sorry raz, but I think you'll have to fight us girls for him ;)

Just thought I'd say, if anyone wants to see the photos from this, PM me.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.