• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

[Mega] Opioids (codeine, hydrocodone, oxycodone, heroin, etc.) and Ecstasy

2oclockbeanfiend.2 said:
IME I have had a great time on MDMA+oxycodone on several occasions. Serious fucking visuals. But I wasn't trying to match highs. I was rolling (hard) with a twist of oxy. I took significantly more MDMA than oxy. I crushed em up and sniffed them together. Had a ball.

Oh and idk about allfunkedout, but for me oxy is a LIFESAVER when coming down off MDMA. I'm talking ZERO comedown. But thats just IME. Every one is different.

For harm reductions sake, I would save the oxy for the comedown. I guarantee you (well like fucking 99.99% ) it will put you right to sleep. And I'm only talking like 30-60mg. 30mg should put you out though.

oxycodone + oxycontin = 2 different things

^ Maybe the link alone would have been sufficient, but I've run into way too many people like this.

allfunkedout said:
i once thought i was slick to take oxy on the comedown, then found myself vomiting all over the bathroom about an hour later.

Something irks me about people who use drugs they know nothing about.

oops. :) i thought they were 2 diff. chems.........my bad!

btw, that was something i never did again, and the OP was asking for advice, so i gave him my story. we're all here to share right?

no need to twist the knife any further.

Codeine + MDMA was one of the best combinations I've ever had surprisingly. I found it much more enjoyable than MDMA + Oxycodone.

Anyone else tried it?

uhmm
one night we did some pink euros.. (something like: mdma+mda+2c-something).. earlyer that day i took meth and when we were loosing time thought to byt 1g of heroin.. so... we did it.. smoked it on tin foil.. pretty good stuff .. afgan but i sware it was the best i ever had.. got me comed.. outa this world..
intenste.. it`s worth it.. but that coult be just me :-?

The last time I rolled (which was back in October), right when I was peaking a took a very large shot of heroin.
It was pure bliss.

So, I'm over a friend's house. She has informed me her tolerance for oxy is so high....she has to snort 2 80s at once to feel a decent high. Since she only got 1 80 and wasn't feeling much....my other friend gave her an E pill. She said she did E a lot about 5 years ago...to where she had to take 2 at once to roll....but she thought her tolerance was gone since its been so many years....

The result of her taking an 80 and an E pill:

She fells higher after taking the E pill, however she doesn't feel like she is "rolling" what-so-ever. I am guessing the oxy canceled out a lot of the effects. She says she feels good....but it would have been much better if she saved the E pill...cuz then she could have "rolled". But then again....maybe since her tolerance was so high with oxy....and possibly e STILL.....it was the best choice to combine them because maybe the two separated, wouldn't have done anything for her.

My advice....if you do not have that much of a tolerance, do not mix them. The Oxy high will overpower the E high. Even though E usually is more intense. So wait....or do the Oxy AFTER you've been on E for some time.

i did Heroin once whilst rolling and it completely killed my roll.. maybe a weak opiate in small doses can be fun with MDMA but not a strong opiate....

First time I ever tried OC I was on Ecstasy. I poped 40mg, a rather high dose. I know this was dangerous, but I was honestly higher than I have ever been in my life.

I know there's some info in this thread already about tramadol with MDMA, but I didn't see the answer I was looking for, considering tramadol acts as an SSRI/SSNI as well as a pain reliever.

If I take tramadol in the morning (say 10 am), and drop an ecstasy pill in the evening (~10pm), will I experience difficulty rolling? Would this not be worth it? I'd REALLY like to take the tramadol, as I have a long shift at work, but if it would ruin my evening then it's not worth it.

Thanks!

I know there's some info in this thread already about tramadol with MDMA, but I didn't see the answer I was looking for, considering tramadol acts as an SSRI/SSNI as well as a pain reliever.

If I take tramadol in the morning (say 10 am), and drop an ecstasy pill in the evening (~10pm), will I experience difficulty rolling? Would this not be worth it? I'd REALLY like to take the tramadol, as I have a long shift at work, but if it would ruin my evening then it's not worth it.

Thanks!

I used to take tramadol daily (up to 400mg) for many months and rolled repeatedly during that time.

Never noticed any problems whatsoever.

Personally I see no problem combining tramadol and MDMA speaking solely and purely from personal experience.

I was a daily user of tramadol for quite some time. I was at 400-500 mg a day, and then stepped down to 50-150 mg a day when I suspected tramadol was involved in my panic attacks, but not willing to go through full opiate withdrawal. Even while trying to take MDMA at 150 mg tramadol a day, I found I couldn't feel the MDMA, even when several friends were rolling. So tramadol may affect you, it may not. Dhcdavid may have gotten lucky, or maybe I just got unlucky. It's hard to say. I'm just tossing out an alternate experience.

I'm definitely going to stop taking the Tramadol immediately, just in case. I took 100mg tuesday, and 50mg wednesday morning (prescribed for pain) but have NO other recent experience with it, and plan to take MDMA on Saturday. I've got my fingers crossed, I would be really bummed out if everyone is rolling but me. :(

Combining opiates and MDMA

I cant find anything on bluelight or other places that say how mdma and opiates react. heres my situation:

Okay so I am prescribed to SUBOXONE, which for those of you who dont know, it is a partial opoid agonist used to tread addiction (and sometimes pain)

I dont take them to get high at all (in fact, I cant if i tried, so it is useless) and I am planning to stop using opiates all together, but i want to wean of so my withdrawal is as minimal as possible.

I am perscribed 12 mg/day (suboxone is NOT equal in mg to pain killers. it is stronger, 8mg Subox does not at all equal 8mg oxycodone. I took 16mg of Subox/day to get me off of 500-1000mg/heroin/day, if that shows the scale)

However, I only take 2 to 4 mg every three days (again, the halflife is longer than other opiates, and if i dont take them I start to get sick)

Anyway, My question is HOW DOES MDMA REACT W OPIATES?? I am planning on taking less 1-2mg three days before my next roll to avoid complications as much as possible, but there will def still be opiates in my system.

Waiting until they are totally gone is out of the question, because my withdrawals will be terrible and 3 weeks long, which is time i do not have, as my next roll is in less than one week.

i thought id give some background info so i can get as much information as possible. I cant find it anywhere and this is a harm reduction site.

I just want to know the risks involved with this particular cocktail and how it will effect my roll.

From my research (although others please feel free to correct me :) ) there isn't a major reaction between MDMA and opiates. However, it doesn't mean mixing them are safe. I'll just copy and paste what a FAQ on Erowid says:

Opiates: mixing uppers and downers is not good. MDMA's stimulant effect may mask opiate effects and make overdose easier.
From here.

Google/Erowid search here.

(p.s, i'm not BL stalking you :) )

From my research (although others please feel free to correct me :) ) there isn't a major reaction between MDMA and opiates. However, it doesn't mean mixing them are safe. I'll just copy and paste what a FAQ on Erowid says:

Google/Erowid search here.

(p.s, i'm not BL stalking you :) )

Yeah, theres no OD problem luckily. From my understanding it is pretty hard to OD (if not impossible) from MDMA and I cant even get a buzz anymore, let alone OD from the subox.

and I know you arent stalking, there is no one else on at this hour! =]
I am actualy glad to have someone to thread with