• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

[Mega] Opioids (codeine, hydrocodone, oxycodone, heroin, etc.) and Ecstasy

MDMA and certain painkillers can be amazing. All depends on what you're searching for.

^ actually, usually it's the opposite. It DOESN'T fuck you up.. in fact, it makes the experience much milder all around.

The opiates dulls the euphoric MDMA experience, but the MD keeps you from getting that dreamy opiate euphoria.. they seemingly fight against each other.

I tried it at home, haha... I even took the opiates on the tail end of the roll.... but it completely fucking killed my afterglow. I was nice and content with the world, popped some hydros and lost any lingering effects from the MDMA. I was PISSED man!!!

IMO, just save them for the next day. It's sooo much better on the comedown.... you get high for two days instead of less high for one.

^ Wow. What the fuck. PLEASE don't drink alcohol, take xanax and take sleeping pills after taking opiates and MDMA...

PLEASE!! If you value your life..

^ Wow. What the fuck. PLEASE don't drink alcohol, take xanax and take sleeping pills after taking opiates and MDMA...

PLEASE!! If you value your life..

No kidding, I'd call that the blue lip cocktail. I wouldn't serve my worst enemy that concoction. if you Throw some naloxone in there and you'll have the "I just barely made it" cocktail which is little better.

Seriously, after rolling I pop a few lorazepam and have A (yes 1) beer at the after party or just some lorazepam at home and go to sleep just fine EVERYTIME! Sleeping pills, alcohol, benzos, and opiates are not a good combo, especially if you don't have a STRONG tolerance to the benzo and opiate (which it sounds like you do have a tolerance to opiates)

All of those things slow your breathing, even if you continue to breath I'm sure you could cause some real damage to your body/Brain due to low oxygen levels

Glad you're still alive!!

This weekend I had some very potent Molly (deep black/purple on marquis) and was on Vicodin. While it was nice i definitely didn't ROLL, just saw some cool visuals and felt more energetic. My other friends who got the same stuff had been rolling for three days straight (I did NOT) and they were having eye wiggles like crazy, were VERY touchy feely and "I love you mannnn" (point being if they can roll after binging on MDMA, and I hadn't rolled for close to 5 months, the only difference being hydrocodone, that tells you something! I should have rolled my fucking balls off)

Would not recommend, dulls the MDMA experience significantly, and it's not like you can just "take more and feel it." I took another dip about an hour into it and it actually made me a lot a bit anxious.

While it has been stated numerous times that this is a potentially dangerous thing to do, I have to say that the combination of an opiate with an empath/entactogen is probably the single most euphoric thing I have ever experienced!

Usually I'll shoot up the heroin once I begin to come down, and this produces a ridiculous state. Your serotonin and dopamine systems are both going crazy all at once, and the opiate also eliminates any potential overstimulation from the comedown.

I am however a daily heroin using junkie, so be very careful with this if you do not have tolerance like mine!

EDIT: I should also add that while the heroin is used intravenously, the empath/entactogen has always been administered orally when I have used this combination. I have always had this sneaking desire to actually combine both in the shot, something I humorously dubbed a sPLURdball instead of a speedball, but my unconscious behavioral governor has always prevailed over my conscious curiosity and kept me from doing that sort of a thing, almost certainly for the best!

Last edited:
Hyrdrocodone/Promethazine low dose on MDMA comdown?

Just wondering if this is safe? I've read that opiates while rolling can make you sick, but that's all I came across with a search other than some wild opinions on other (swim) forums 8).

IMO, it will almost completely kill your roll. The two do NOT synergize, the highs seem to almost fight each other. Save opiates for the comedown or the next day.. get high twice instead of getting less high once haha

I'm moving this to the MDMA + opiate MEGA, though.

I HAVE A PROBLEM!!!! Nothing works for me! I took 10 perks 5mg ( with in 6 hours ) and 1 kolonopin 2mg and I don't feel anything really. I dislocated my hole f*cking hand pretty much and I'm prescribed these drugs, but I don't feel anything but pissed I am not relaxed and not out of pain!

Help me please?! What am I doing wrong? :!

I HAVE A PROBLEM!!!! ...... :!

From your post, I can assume you're being legitimately scripted these for real conditions you have? (Read: not taking these drugs for recreation?). If that's the case, go back to your GP and explain all your concerns! Request a referral to a pain spealist if need be. Have you used these drugs previously? If there's no history of use (abuse?) it could be that you just natively don't respond to opiate analgesics - technically referred to as due to genetic polymorphisms. There are alternative analgesics!

"Pain" - the concept, tx, mentalities, etc - has had a radical rethink in the past few years. It's not longer though of as just another sx which needs to be controlled! And, if you find you're getting no where with your regular GP, seek a second (and third?) opinion. If you truly feel you're not receiving adaqute tx, don't hesitate to go elsewhere. There wil always be alternate tx if the initial tx plan isn't working!

Remember; the doctor works for the patient! (Within professional ethics and legislation of course still). Imo people easily forget this.

Good luck mate!

Just wondering if this is safe? I've read that opiates while rolling can make you sick, but that's all I came across with a search other than some wild opinions on other (swim) forums 8).

Safe - should be (excluding any possible issues each drug alone may cause - allergic responses, hypersensitivity, etc.). Personally I'd suggest (if not already done so before) dose just each separetly just to be sure you understand how each drug reacts with you personally.
Of course completely agree with Folley, all true. Some do find a "synergistic" effect - euphoria from both and such. However I agree with Folley, save the opiates as recovery/comedown from the big previous night. :)

Play safe.

Last edited:
Best combo in the world. Enjoy. I'm jealous. Eat that MDMA first of course. Wait until peaking. Consume high grade prescription opiate. In the case of this combo: Chew up and eat Vicodin/Perc, Sniff or shoot Oxy/Heroin. Shoot Dilaudid.

Been wanting to check this one out for awhile.

Think I'm gonna roll with my girl soon and try it out. Tryin not to burn threw my stash lol

Question h or oxy?

I want to smoke it so prolly heroin.

stay away from Opiates......stick to fun drugs like MDMA.....messin wiv opiates int possible coz in the end they will mess with u and take over your life more than lickely.........stay away........im on methadone now everyday coz i fuked up on opiates due to codeine not workin no more n wudnt wish an opiates addiction on my worst enemy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! stay away they r sooooooooo addictive even the most sensible of people who try opiates end up hooked for real n wen ur hooked ur body really hurts bad for more whilst shitting n spewing on yourself.....not pretty or nice or worth it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! stay safe peace luv n happy ravin wivout any opiates if you got half a brain :)

Does anyone know if a combo of Solpadol 30/500 and Gabapentin and Alcohol would be too risky to use or would it be a good high....

I found Oxycodone and MDMA/MDA to be one of the most euphoric combinations I've ever had. Oxy is perfect on the comedown as well, with the addition of cannabis.

3mg suboxone(on maintenance), 150mg mdma(tested), MAYBE with some 4-aco-dmt?
Anyone got any insight on this combo?